Th- 12,227
    Fri - 10 190
    Sat - 8,754
    Total 57,643

7 exercises this week - pilates, yoga, strength
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia thank you so much for all your hard work this last year. You have been a wonderful captain! I appreciate all the love and support. Good luck on your continued journey. I’m happy that you are taking the time you need to focus on your current changing situation. Glad your staying with us Lisa. Let’s go get our goals. I was so impressed how well you did on vacation!
    @goingape I too lost hair during one of my weight loss stages. Fortunately it stopped. Good luck.
    @sleepymom5 hope Daisy is feeling better.
    @lennoncpa happy birthday! Glad your son and Sunny could come to visit.
    @Zumba_Luvah congratulations for being in the 50’s! What an accomplishment!!! You have really made progress.
    @1theresamcvean these are such challenging times. I don’t know how you do it all. Hang in there.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Another good night of sleep. It definitely helps to have a cooked meal. I melted a teaspoon of coconut oil and used a pastry brush to dap it on my broccoli and potatoes before roasting. Came out great. I found a new kraut from the Cleveland company. So fresh and super delicious!
    So I am finding that it is very difficult to over eat raw foods. I can eat only so much fruit and vegetables. But there is still something missing. I feel great joy eating fresh watermelon, mangoes and figs but otherwise it can be a bit boring. I was missing fats, grains and cooked food. Food is such a big part of my happiness. Trying to find that balance. Today I add brown jasmine rice with curried garbanzos for dinner.
    Last night we watched peanut butter falcon. I highly recommend it.
    But drat halfway through Skylynn and I I had to stop and eat a spoon of peanut butter with a few chocolate chips.
    I’m really feeling my muscles from yoga.
    Going to knock it out early this morning. And a 20 minute walk.
    Have a lovely Sunday everyone.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    08/22 steps 12807
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Steps..

Sun- 12,396
    Mon- 12,905
    Tues- 14,006
    Wed- 8,438
    Thurs- 7,608
    Fri- 8,826
    Sat- 7,842
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday weekend, Sheryl! So nice to see Sunny and happy he could spend it with you. xo
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 926 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    xX_phoenixrising_Xx
    Weigh in week 4
    PW 254.6 (115.4 kg)
    CW 253.9 (115.2 kg)

My weight is still staying high after the creatine loading. I've been in a calorie deficit and consistently exercising six days per week with spinning and lifting so I'm not worried. It will drop when it drops.

Meanwhile I fit into my Wonder Woman sports bra again (it was snug when I bought it, then got too small. Now it's almost too big!) and I am making consistent gains in lifting without triggering pain or migraine. I realised yesterday that I almost don't care what my weight is doing, I just want to be able to keep working out, and I want to be strong again. I want my muscles back!

Kristy, I wish I had a Wonder Woman sports bra! Instead, I have this:
    e3eksny4f6y0.jpg
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    xX_phoenixrising_Xx
    Weigh in week 4
    PW 254.6 (115.4 kg)
    CW 253.9 (115.2 kg)

My weight is still staying high after the creatine loading. I've been in a calorie deficit and consistently exercising six days per week with spinning and lifting so I'm not worried. It will drop when it drops.

Meanwhile I fit into my Wonder Woman sports bra again (it was snug when I bought it, then got too small. Now it's almost too big!) and I am making consistent gains in lifting without triggering pain or migraine. I realised yesterday that I almost don't care what my weight is doing, I just want to be able to keep working out, and I want to be strong again. I want my muscles back!

Kristy, I wish I had a Wonder Woman sports bra! Instead, I have this:
    e3eksny4f6y0.jpg

If this is the worst he does at your house, count yourself lucky...the invisible man, historically, is one nasty kitten.
  • Melzz19
    Melzz19 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    S 3,608
    M 20,524
    T 15,108
    W 14,672
    Th 19,082
    F 2,987
    S 6,072
    Work killed it on the steps 😍
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »

I am delighted to announce that @minstrelofsarcasm has agreed to be a co-captain with Theresa. Ashley is an inspiring woman as you all know, and she is such a great writer! With her energy, humour and enthusiasm, she is going to be an amazing leader! Please join me in congratulating Ashley!

@Cafelelia - So glad you're still going to be around for the team, Lisa! Love having your positive and supportive energy here!

I'm so excited to step up into this role, partially because I believe it will motivate me to stay on track and hold myself accountable for my actions, and partially because I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better. I'll start sending out friend requests to those of you I'm not currently connected with sometime this week - you're welcome to not accept the request, but my feelings may end up hurt in the process.

As for my check-in for today: I'm using it as a rest day. I took a short walk to the pharmacy to pick up a few essentials, but decided to spend most of the day letting my muscles rest before getting back to it tomorrow morning, bright and early. And while I may have stopped to get a latte on my walk back, I used cinnamon instead of sugar to sweeten it, so I like to think I'm still on top of my food game for the day. (Fun Fact: Cinnamon and some other spices activate your metabolism and often lead to more calories burned after consumption!)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @lennoncpa
    Happy birthday! Aww, kisses from your grand puppy! Such a great gift!
This discussion has been closed.