August 27 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, carrying boxes at work (not required, but I did it for my arms), disinfecting public areas because of the virus, and walking, for several hours (logged 3 hours, did more)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, well under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Pass Days 2/3 I should be in the Winner's Circle, fingers crossed o:)
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @stella7x7 Sorry about your foot -- take it easy and get well

@dewitt don't be discouraged -- it takes time to build healthy habits. We all get a fresh start tomorrow.
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yes - barely
    Yes - 11.34 miles
    Yes
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    I plan to be in the winner's circle
  • alaskamutts278
    alaskamutts278 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Training, I've exceeded my pass days
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No, I really didn't do enough of anything that could be construed as exercise
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • jules7890
    jules7890 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    8udupg2om3yw.png
    Since most of us post in the evening, there are only 4 more days to go.
    Some of you have already begun to predict your expectation to be in the Winner's Circle. That is good for me, I will go back and read what you have written.
    Others are finishing strong and they know that they are doing great but have more than 3 pass days.
    If you are the strong silent type, I'm not a mind-reader.
    Starting tonight or tomorrow, please start sharing your expectations. If you believe that you will be in...declare it! Shout it! Be proud! @JTreasures posted that she only has one pass day. I'm counting on her to be in the Winner's Circle.
    What about you?

This is my first month participating. I think I made it to the Winners’ Circle. I’m so thankful to Rick for leadership
    and fellow group members for inspiring me🙌🏽💗. Happy Summer’s End and new beginnings🎶🎶
  • jules7890
    jules7890 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Walked for an hour
    Tracked every bite and drink.
    Under calorie count for the day.
    Anticipating winner dance with others to celebrate August🎉
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Morning run and yoga followed by a spur of the moment walk with my friend. Then lunch with the parentals for dad’s birthday which was a month ago but we have been in isolation and the weather was bad. I did log all my food but the nachos put me over. Oh well, getting back into routine of logging even if I don’t hit all the goals.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options

August 27

Exercise: No, I was tired and couldn't find the power to do exercise.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Wednesday the 26th and Thursday the 27th - PASS DAYS
    I’ve been taking care of the tow little ones while trying to do some work (I have no idea how people have been doing this for this long). My job is so flexible right now I can work at any time remotely so it works. And I’ve only had them for a few weeks. I have been exercising and believe I have been eating within my goals but have not been tracking. This happens whenever I get crazy busy. I need to take a few minutes to track. A few minutes per day is better than many days of not feeling well.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    @readyornot1234 I totally get this! I also find the tracking hard. I can do the exercise, I can eat healthily and sensibly and most probably within my budget .... and then I stop short at logging ir, even though it only takes minutes and I spend more time answering e-mails... Gotta change this!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    August 27

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen Closed: Yes

I plan to be in WC except I blow it on Sunday which is my son's birthday. But I intend to follow my own words that Rick reminded us of at the beginning of the month. Thanks Rick for that reminder.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I managed to get it all in! Meant to post this last night, but I got really distracted; i was applying for jobs till almost bedtime. But I nailed it! Only one pass day used, so I see no reason why I wouldn't be in the Winner's circle this month.
  • amymh41
    amymh41 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well I almost made it!! Pass day # 4
    I went on a lovely dinner date with my husband for the first time since we have been locked down. It was divine!