LC Basics Bootcamp: Active August 2020

Options

Replies

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    @elize7, I just want to say it is good to see you back. We've both been around here for quite a while and I know you have your health difficulties. You go, girl!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »
    @elize7, I just want to say it is good to see you back. We've both been around here for quite a while and I know you have your health difficulties. You go, girl!

This!!!
  • baconslave
    Options
    I'm here. I was on vacay Fri evening through Monday afternoon. And had to hit the ground running with all the things that have piled up.

8/25:
    on-plan; :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent:
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    8/25
    IF ✅
    Calorie/carb goal ✅
    Close watch rings ✅ good day overall. Almost broke to have sweets or snacks but we buckled down and ignored the cravings!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    8/26:
    Logged all the foods, calories were good.
    Protein - 145g
    Carbs - 89g net

Got an 18 mile ride in the morning before work and finished the day with 9k steps.
  • taylok23
    Options
    8/26
    IF - yes but not as long as normal
    Calorie/carb goal - ate closer to maintenance today as I ate late breakfast, no lunch then snacked after a lighter than normal dinner. I think some of this stemmed from boredom, a bit of stress and cravings for carbs.
    Close watch rings - yep, on a roll
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    8/27:
    Logged all the food, calories were a little high but still below maintenance
    Protein was good, carbs were high

Didn't do any deliberate exercise yesterday - took a day off to take the dog to the vet to get tutored (snipped 😁 ), so just spent the day taking care of stuff around the house. Total steps came in at 4400.
  • baconslave
    Options
    8/26:
    on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: Another yard-stomp like yesterday (which I forgot to post.)

Waiting and worrying to hear from my sister who lives in Houston to see how she's doing. She lives too far Northwest of the evacuation area but was due to get some nasty nonetheless. :grimace:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,589 Member
    Options
    8/25-8/27..Goals met other than not working out .... I am no longer sick but I do not want to push my luck so I will give it another week or so before working out :)
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Sorry @ccrdragon I couldn't help but laugh at the autocorrect - your dog getting tutored, good thing you put 'snipped' in parentheses.
  • taylok23
    Options
    8/27
    IF ✅
    Calorie/carb goal - Hubs struck, so the day was off the rails
    Close watch rings ✅ crushed it with 23k steps for the day. Hopefully I was active enough to balance some of the crap I put in my mouth!
  • baconslave
    Options
    Sis says she's good. The storm veered more easterly. She's going to call me after work today.

8/27:
    on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: strength for an hour

• ccrdragon
    Options
    8/27:
    Logged all the foods, calories were good
    Protein - 144g
    Carbs - 93g net

Got 13.7k steps in yesterday because I blew a bike tire about 4.5 miles out from the house and had to walk it home from there... oh well, exercise is exercise.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,589 Member
    Options
    8/28 Goals met ....I am planning on working out today but listen to my body and stopping when needed
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Ummm... not really happy with my progress over the last couple of days, but it wasn't a total washout. So, I'm planning to plod along and get it done today. I'm about 1/2 way through my steps now, and there's a good possibility I will hit my target today. Wish me luck, pals!
  • Ecosse2018
    Ecosse2018 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good luck Elise. I was so delighted that I had dropped 2lbs my first day back on 20 grams carb, but for the past 3 days although I have been strictly on plan I have not lost another lb, but on the bright side I haven’t gained. Let’s have another great lc day. 😎
  • baconslave
    Options
    elize7 wrote: »
    Checking in. Ummm... not really happy with my progress over the last couple of days, but it wasn't a total washout. So, I'm planning to plod along and get it done today. I'm about 1/2 way through my steps now, and there's a good possibility I will hit my target today. Wish me luck, pals!

We all have days like that. I've had a couple this week. I've had to move my workouts to the evening due to a my youngest (9) who has suddenly become very uncooperative with his schoolwork so I have to babysit him and redirect him on task instead of working out. Hang in there. You got this!

8/28:
    on-plan: :naughty: Le Grand Saboteur struck. It wasn't up-up-and-away, but one meal pushed me well over my calories. :neutral:
    exercise: :innocent: Yard stomp interrupted by a shower forming up and so I moved to the Dreadmill.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    8/28:
    Logged all the foods, calories good
    Protein - 146g
    Carbs - 100g net

Exercise for the day was a morning ride of 17 miles, 7500 steps for the day.
  • taylok23
    Options
    8/28-8/29
    IF ✅✅
    Calorie/carb goals ✅ both days calories were in a deficit but yesterday carbs were a bit higher than I like.
    Close watch rings ✅👎 Friday I killed all rings with 17k steps but yesterday was a bit lazier so I didn’t close the activity ring. Still got the stand and exercise ones closed.

I can’t believe this month is nearly gone!