@alanpeisakoff
    @Bettyboag
    @Dogmom1978

7p365lau6hjf.png

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,783 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    A BIG Congrats to @TASCascalho for placing 1st for our team .....@Bettyboag for placing 2nd for our team and @rhaaa for placing 3rd for our team .... Awesome weight loss percentages you 3 have ...well done :)
  • dabbers18
    dabbers18 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ☺
    PW....220
    CW....220.4
    GAIN OF .4
    STEPS 38,757
    Miffed at a gain as I've been on a loss all week 😪. Need to plan my meals for the evenings better.
    Every week I promise myself to log in every day and every week I dont! Think its best I don't promise myself anymore 🤣🤣.
    Well done everyone ❤❤
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin please add me to the step challenge, I didn't add your name when I asked the first time. Oops.

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week one
    Tuesday
    P. W. 248
    C. W. 248
    L. T. D. 64
    D. B. F. 0
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    dabbers18 wrote: »
    Hi everyone ☺
    PW....220
    CW....220.4
    GAIN OF .4
    STEPS 38,757
    Miffed at a gain as I've been on a loss all week 😪. Need to plan my meals for the evenings better.
    Every week I promise myself to log in every day and every week I dont! Think its best I don't promise myself anymore 🤣🤣.
    Well done everyone ❤❤

.4 will be gone in no time ....You got this ... I meal prep every Sunday so all I have to do is grab and heat up ...but I am also keto-ish/low carb so meal prepping is essential
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Week one
    Tuesday
    P. W. 248
    C. W. 248
    L. T. D. 64
    D. B. F. 0

Awesome LTD ..You are doing great :)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    2j4onll8bykq.jpg

Under 325
    @jessicakrall8

Under 225
    @bethanie0825

yhgg95km0kst.jpg
    WAY TO GO !!!!
    @Dogmom1978
    63l318dsd29s.png

Big round of applause for these ladies!!!

@azkunk
    @lindamtuck2018
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    Thank you for the sympathy. Today is better and we know it was the right thing to do. It’s just weird going through all the firsts without her today.

@lindamtuck2018 - it’s just my husband doing nutrisystem. I couldn’t do it. The food does not look good to me at all. No wonder you lose weight. I need to do something that is sustainable for the long term and that comes down to CICO.

Check-in for Saturday
    Exercise: 1 mile walk around my kitchen island
    Steps: 7472
    Water: 98oz
    Calories: not even 1000 but it was an emotional day and better than eating my sorrow. Today will be better

I need my food to look good and taste good. Great day yesterday with your goals. It has to be tough without your furbaby today. I know when I lost my Molly in March I was lost.

onward1 wrote: »
    Please add me to the step challenge. I'm still trying to figure this challenge out, lol. I'm Pam, MFP user name=onward1. I live in Vermont, and have lost a lot and reached goal on MFP a few years ago and I'm ashamed to be back. I'm so tired of yo-yoing and this time I really whooped it up with extra covid pounds. Really need this body to fit in to all the clothes I have, instead of buying bigger sizes. So, I'm glad to be here, my goal is to log everything, move more, not binge and remind myself it's a marathon, not a sprint. So, now I'll read on and figure this challenge out. Have a good day all. ;)

And to @azkunk, a big hug to you, our furry friends truly are family. Still miss my girl, as she was my hiking buddy and grew up with my kids. Just now, after 2 years, getting ready to think of getting another. HUGS.

A big welcome to the team! The biggest thing to making this challenge work for you is to check in often. We are here for accountability and support.

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post August 29
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Exercise Yes
    Steps 10480
    Water 128oz
    Weight lifting- will put together a rough plan to do this week, will probably change as I figure it out but at least I'll start something.
    Decluttering the house- This is something I've been thinking about for awhile now. Wanting to do it but not taking any steps to do it. Pretty much every room in the house needs it. I started on the closet of our bedroom first. It's so cluttered up that we can't get to our clothes all that well and we've now decided we want to hang up the majority of our clothes and go down to one dresser for the two of us.

Got in a long walk at night. The weather was absolutely beautiful. It's been so hot lately and now a bit of a cold front has come in, it was 70 and breezy. I walked for a bit over an hour, took a different route than usual up and down lots of different streets just to see how many steps a new route would be. Ended up being between 6 and 7 thousand so now I have a new route when I need lots of steps for the day still!

@mari_moulin I'd like to continue the step challenge

Decluttering is a pain in the butt but it is so worth it in the end. I did a big one last summer. I decided to do it again a few weeks ago and I was surprised how much needed to be done again.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    dabbers18 wrote: »
    Hi everyone ☺
    PW....220
    CW....220.4
    GAIN OF .4
    STEPS 38,757
    Well done everyone ❤❤

Hang in there! I plan my meals a week in advance. I don’t meal prep but by planning ahead I don’t have to think in the evenings, grocery shopping is so much easier and we hardly ever do take out anymore.

19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Week one
    Tuesday
    P. W. 248
    C. W. 248
    L. T. D. 64
    D. B. F. 0

It is ok that you maintained as sometimes when coming off a big loss there is a slight rebound.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 A BIGGGGGGGGG Congrats to you for getting into Onederland <3<3 That is awesome :)
  • TASCascalho
    TASCascalho Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Apologies for the late reply!

@lindamtuck2018 , answering to your question form the previous chat:

"Well you finished August with a bang. Well done on another stellar week. I am just curious as to what you do for exercise. Do you do both cardio and weights? I am still liking all your data."

With the Covid stuff I only get 1:30h per day in the gym, they don't allow more :( So I start at 7am when the gym opens, leave at 8:30am to be ready for work at 9am.

But my workouts are always the same. I do it by calories instead of time or length.

(My gyms treadmill only allow 15 minutes at a time, hence the 2x15 minutes :p )
    1 - 200 calories in the treadmill in 15 minutes.
    2 - 200 calories in the treadmill in 15 minutes.
    3 - 100 calories rowing machine, usually takes me 8/9 minutes.
    4 - 200 calories in the treadmill in 15 minutes.
    5 - 200 calories in the treadmill in 15 minutes.

Me on a good day, veeeeery sweaty lol, blheack!

3DQnYVQ.jpg?1

The rest is stretching and disinfecting the machines before and after use. Mandatory due to the Covid.

But again, the real effort is in the kitchen. Always keeping an eye in the calories I consume and a lot of coffee. :smile:

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Apologies for the late reply!

@lindamtuck2018 , answering to your question form the previous chat:

"Well you finished August with a bang. Well done on another stellar week. I am just curious as to what you do for exercise. Do you do both cardio and weights? I am still liking all your data."

With the Covid stuff I only get 1:30h per day in the gym, they don't allow more :( So I start at 7am when the gym opens, leave at 8:30am to be ready for work at 9am.

But my workouts are always the same. I do it by calories instead of time or length.

(My gyms treadmill only allow 15 minutes at a time, hence the 2x15 minutes :p )
    1 - 200 calories in the treadmill in 15 minutes.
    2 - 200 calories in the treadmill in 15 minutes.
    3 - 100 calories rowing machine, usually takes me 8/9 minutes.
    4 - 200 calories in the treadmill in 15 minutes.
    5 - 200 calories in the treadmill in 15 minutes.

Me on a good day, veeeeery sweaty lol, blheack!

3DQnYVQ.jpg?1

The rest is stretching and disinfecting the machines before and after use. Mandatory due to the Covid.

But again, the real effort is in the kitchen. Always keeping an eye in the calories I consume and a lot of coffee. :smile:

You are doing awesome ...Congrats :)
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Water: 10/10
    Steps: 12,918
    Had a pretty good day but I ate too much, which I often do on weekends lol.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sunday

Not sure if I welcomed you to our amazing team but if I didn't Welcome to an awesome team of great people ...I hope you love it here as much as I do .... awesome steps you have there :)
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sunday

Not sure if I welcomed you to our amazing team but if I didn't Welcome to an awesome team of great people ...I hope you love it here as much as I do .... awesome steps you have there :)

Thanks! I was short of my 10,000 step goal so I mowed the lawn to get the rest in lol (the lawn really needed it anyway)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    You're welcome and great job :)
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Sorry I'm late! The little's birthday party was yesterday and it has been hectic! My scale also broke so I'm waiting on my new one to come in. I came to work and weighed in so I'm actually happy with these results since I am fully clothed, shoed, fed, and everything else.

Here goes nothing!

Username: Draby2011
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday
    Weigh-In Week: 3
    Starting Weight: 278 pounds
    Previous Weight: 241.2 pounds
    Current Weight: 242 pounds
    This Week's Loss: 0 (gain 0.8oz)
    Loss to Date: 38.4 pounds
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Daily Post- Monday

username-onward1
    PW-132.2
    CW-127.2
    LTD- 5
    Although I'm thrilled at the loss, I'm fully aware it's only water weight from the first week(and binging) and the real work is just beginning. "Marathon, not a sprint." I'm in it for the long run this time.

@TASCascalho- wow, such an inspiration, never thought of doing workouts based on calories.
    Have a good day all.
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am now settled at work and got everything straightened out. I'll be checking in daily from here on out. Here are my steps for the last few days:

8/28: 7,908
    8/29: 2,704 (rest day, caught up on sleep)
    8/30: 3,299 (birthday party, fitbit died)

This discussion has been closed.