• AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Amyg1982
    Friday week 1
    PW 224.4
    CW 222.6
    LTD 29.6

Hard for me to look at my LTD cuz it was 50 a few months ago but I binged almost 30lbs back on :( happy to see it going in the right direction again tho
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I was going to log on last night but working in the ER the day of a full moon is NO JOKE! I didn't believe the superstitions, but it is REAL! We're talking all the weird stuff in like one day. From 2 patients to every room full in a matter of minutes! The good, the bad, and the downright ugly! lol

Anywho, I came home and pulled out my computer and passed out mid password *facepalm*

The good part was I got in my steps and then some!
    The bad was I didn't get a lunch break so it was eat a bite here and there in between as you could...I had planned on getting a salad from the cafeteria but didn't get to go so I ended up nibbling on the pizza that our bosses had bought us. :(

My steps for 9/3 were 10,620. *raises the roof!*

I got an impromtu day off for a meeting with my little one's teacher so I am cleaning house, meal planning, and trying to rest a little. Tomorrow I will prep! If anyone has any fast, easy, and yum ideas for me, let me know! :) I will see ya'll later today! Make it great guys!
  • TASCascalho
    TASCascalho Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Weekly weight in!

clxf4ho8fq6o.png

Tough week. I have my cheat meals on Fridays so Saturdays I always add a lot of food weight lol.

Username: TASCascalho
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 185.6 lbs (84.2 Kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 184.9 lbs (83.9 Kg)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 11.2 lbs (5.1 Kg)

@lindamtuck2018 will need your help please!

I will go on vacations today and will eat everything I find lol. Will stop weighing myself for 2 weeks. Most likely I will resume my diet on 21st of September and resume sharing my weight on the 25th, Friday.

Do I need to do something else to pause my contribution here? Please let me know. :smile:

Thank you!

• Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Weigh in Day is Monday

Treadmill 1 mile --- Yes, actually did 3 times, 1 mile each to make up for calories... yikes!
    Water (60 oz) -- 88 ounces
    Workout 3x week -- Tues Sept 1-yes, Wed Sept 2-yes, Thurs Sept 3- yes
    2000 steps -- 9685 steps today
    Logged all food/drink -- yes

Just a note and maybe others can help me with this. I am in the process of quitting smoking and today was my actual first day with not even one puff on a cancer stick, hence all the calories. If you have been down this road, what did you help curb those cravings. In the past, when I have tried to quit, I always gave up on quitting because food is my go to and the pounds would just come on.
    I thought I was "snacking" better this time, but after today, I can see I need to alter something in this mess, okay the cheese puffs are probably not the best snack. :/ But I did stop with only one serving. haha

Great job on your steps! I don't have any personal advice to give but when my dad was quitting he would use hard candy for cravings that wouldn't go away. His favorite was butterscotch disks or peppermints. Not exactly healthy I suppose but they take a long time to eat one.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sept 3
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Exercise Yes
    Steps 10508
    Water 128oz

Weight Lifting- Took a rest day and plan to do day 3 for the week today or tomorrow

Decluttering- Finished taking everything out of the memory chest in our closet. It needs to be organized as there was so much stuff piled on top of it that needs to go in it, but there was no room. Going through some things in there was a huge blast from the past, I found myself laughing and reminiscing quite a lot while organizing. It was kind of nice.

Took a 50 minute walk around the neighborhood last night, left too late and it got dark on me. It's getting dark earlier now so I think if I can't leave the house by 7:30 I'll need to use the treadmill. I don't feel comfortable walking in the dark. I did get the rest of my steps in though. Still have just a bit of soreness in my muscles, mostly my triceps, but it's almost gone.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,032 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone ...Happy Friday

Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in-Friday
    PW: 240.2
    CW: 239.5 (loss of 0.7 lb.)
    LTD:29.5 lbs

Not real happy with that loss ...but it is a loss .... The only thing different is that I have worked out daily. Hopefully next week I will see a bigger loss .... Off to do everybody's steps :)
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70

Just a note and maybe others can help me with this. I am in the process of quitting smoking and today was my actual first day with not even one puff on a cancer stick, hence all the calories. If you have been down this road, what did you help curb those cravings. In the past, when I have tried to quit, I always gave up on quitting because food is my go to and the pounds would just come on.
    I thought I was "snacking" better this time, but after today, I can see I need to alter something in this mess, okay the cheese puffs are probably not the best snack. :/ But I did stop with only one serving. haha

I quit smoking about 15 years ago. I do remember that I had really crazy sugar cravings in the beginning...and I'm not that big into sweets usually. I would bake a pan of brownies and then eat a pan of brownies😕. I gave myself a pass on that for the first couple of weeks figuring that quitting smoking was worth a few extra pounds. After the initial adjustment, I'd have sugar-free Werther's candy if I was in the mood for something sweet or sunflower seeds in the shell if I wanted something salty. Both took a while to eat, so the calorie impact wasn't as extreme as a pan of brownies. I also snacked on beef jerky-the hard dry kind that took a long time to chew. As I recall, in the end the total gain was insignificant and so worth being free from nicotine!
    Wishing you well!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 9/3: 17,236
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Username: azkunk
    PW (Previous Weight): 198.1
    CW (Current Weight): 195.9
    LTD (Loss to Date): 11.1

Finally passed the 10lb mark and BMI is officially under 35!!! Off to my socially distant weekend get away in red rock county.
  • azkunk
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 - I bet sodium is playing into the shocking number. Eat clean today, drink lots of water and watch that salt. It should right itself in a day or two
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »

Finally passed the 10lb mark and BMI is officially under 35!!! Off to my socially distant weekend get away in red rock county.

Great loss ...Congrats :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,517 Member
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Amyg1982
    Friday week 1
    PW 224.4
    CW 222.6
    LTD 29.6

Hard for me to look at my LTD cuz it was 50 a few months ago but I binged almost 30lbs back on :( happy to see it going in the right direction again tho

Awesome loss! Don’t worry keep working hard and you will be right back at the 50 pound loss again.
    draby2011 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone!

I was going to log on last night but working in the ER the day of a full moon is NO JOKE! I didn't believe the superstitions, but it is REAL! We're talking all the weird stuff in like one day. From 2 patients to every room full in a matter of minutes! The good, the bad, and the downright ugly! lol

Anywho, I came home and pulled out my computer and passed out mid password *facepalm*

The good part was I got in my steps and then some!
    The bad was I didn't get a lunch break so it was eat a bite here and there in between as you could...I had planned on getting a salad from the cafeteria but didn't get to go so I ended up nibbling on the pizza that our bosses had bought us. :(

My steps for 9/3 were 10,620. *raises the roof!*

I got an impromtu day off for a meeting with my little one's teacher so I am cleaning house, meal planning, and trying to rest a little. Tomorrow I will prep! If anyone has any fast, easy, and yum ideas for me, let me know! :) I will see ya'll later today! Make it great guys!

I always thought that the full moon thing was a myth. Now I know different. I don’t meal prep but I find Pinterest a good source of information on things like that.

Hi all!

Weekly weight in!

clxf4ho8fq6o.png

Tough week. I have my cheat meals on Fridays so Saturdays I always add a lot of food weight lol.

Username: TASCascalho
    PW (Previous Weight): 185.6 lbs (84.2 Kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 184.9 lbs (83.9 Kg)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 11.2 lbs (5.1 Kg)

@lindamtuck2018 will need your help please!

I will go on vacations today and will eat everything I find lol. Will stop weighing myself for 2 weeks. Most likely I will resume my diet on 21st of September and resume sharing my weight on the 25th, Friday.

Do I need to do something else to pause my contribution here? Please let me know. :smile:

Thank you!

I will mark you excused in the spreadsheet until then. Enjoy your holiday and we will see you on the 25th.

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sept 3
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Exercise Yes
    Steps 10508
    Water 128oz

Weight Lifting- Took a rest day and plan to do day 3 for the week today or tomorrow

Decluttering- Finished taking everything out of the memory chest in our closet. It needs to be organized as there was so much stuff piled on top of it that needs to go in it, but there was no room. Going through some things in there was a huge blast from the past, I found myself laughing and reminiscing quite a lot while organizing. It was kind of nice.

Took a 50 minute walk around the neighborhood last night, left too late and it got dark on me. It's getting dark earlier now so I think if I can't leave the house by 7:30 I'll need to use the treadmill. I don't feel comfortable walking in the dark. I did get the rest of my steps in though. Still have just a bit of soreness in my muscles, mostly my triceps, but it's almost gone.

Great job on meeting your goals!

Good Morning Everyone ...Happy Friday

Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in-Friday
    PW: 240.2
    CW: 239.5 (loss of 0.7 lb.)
    LTD:29.5 lbs

Not real happy with that loss ...but it is a loss .... The only thing different is that I have worked out daily. Hopefully next week I will see a bigger loss .... Off to do everybody's steps :)

Nice loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

@lindamtuck2018 - I bet sodium is playing into the shocking number. Eat clean today, drink lots of water and watch that salt. It should right itself in a day or two

Congrats on meeting the 10 pound milestone! You are right sodium is playing a part. It has been crazy around here for a few days. I haven’t cooked a meal since Wednesday. We are eating out again tomorrow for a family celebration we missed last week. I can’t wait for Sunday to cook a meal again. Hopefully by next Friday things will be turning around.
  • azkunk
    Options
    Steps: 11,797
    Calories: over, definitely too much salt
    Water: 86.8 oz
    Closed Ring Streak: 6 days

I Logged everything and it appears under but I was estimating potions I’m sure it’s over. I made good choices and met my other goals.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Track: No
    Calories: Likely over
    Exercise: couple long walks
    Day: decent day, even with not tracking I don’t think I went too overboard
    Water: 8/10
    Steps: 16,065
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

I Logged everything and it appears under but I was estimating potions I’m sure it’s over. I made good choices and met my other goals.

Can you please confirm your steps for me? ... I have 8987 for 8/30...3790 for 8/31....7838 for 9/1....13,957 for 9/2..8206 for 9/3 ....10,486 for 9/4 and then I have 11,797 is that for 9/5? Sorry I got confused :p
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    What a day what a day! lol ended up redoing my entire bathroom at 10 pm so here I am lol.

My Fitbit says 5,029 steps but I am so bad about charging it and it died. Gotta charge this one to the game I guess. :)

Tomorrow going to redo our closets and get that meal prep done! Have a good weekend guys! See ya tomorrow!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options

You are logging so that’s good. Sodium is wicked in restaurant food. Just enjoy for time away and you will be back to measuring your portions when you get home.

AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Daily Post Friday
    Track: No
    Calories: Likely over
    Exercise: couple long walks
    Day: decent day, even with not tracking I don’t think I went too overboard
    Water: 8/10
    Steps: 16,065

Impressive steps!

draby2011 wrote: »
    What a day what a day! lol ended up redoing my entire bathroom at 10 pm so here I am lol.

My Fitbit says 5,029 steps but I am so bad about charging it and it died. Gotta charge this one to the game I guess. :)

Tomorrow going to redo our closets and get that meal prep done! Have a good weekend guys! See ya tomorrow!

I need some of your energy! Gotta start charging that Fitbit!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Friday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none
    Water: ✅
    Steps: 9,468
    DBF: 1

I am surprised my weight is starting to come back down today as we had subway for dinner last night. I did not binge last night so that helps. We are going out for dinner tonight for the family celebration we missed last weekend. We are going bowling after. The grandkids are going to sleep over too.

I am so sore from yesterday. The apartment is back in one piece. I could have done it over a couple of days but I was so sick of the disruption that we did it all last night. I may not have walked yesterday but I sure got exercise moving furniture.

Anyone doing anything exciting this long weekend?

Today’s goals
    1. No binge eating
This discussion has been closed.