Waist Aways - September 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    I AM SO IMPRESSED!!! You all are on fire. So many good losses reported today!

I have been avoiding being inside on line today - it is super warm and gorgeous out. It sure feels good after a week of near freezing temperatures and several nights of frost. The colours are at their peak too. This is the view while I am doing dishes.

cakpqkv9wt7e.jpg

Wow! What a beautiful view! I might fight for the right to do dishes over that view! What a wonderfully peaceful scene.
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    @jugar Will we be automatically rolled over to October challenge from here? I would like to carry on :)

Congratulations to everyone on your awesome losses - Waist Aways are having a good couple of weeks!
  • micki48
    Options
    @SMcFall0215 I am so sorry to hear about your terrible day and getting T-boned. So scary, but glad to hear everyone is ok. I had someone rear end me right after I moved to North Carolina, so I understand that pain. Good luck with repairs and glad you are in a better place today. Good luck with the job as well.
  • micki48
    Options
    Happy Sunday Ladies! I have recorded all the steps that have been posted. There are a lot of blanks in our spreadsheet. Please get those steps in asap. Here's the rundown:

The whole week's steps from:
    @FatSlayer1016
    @evangsimmons170
    @SMcFall0215
    @BaileyCat88
    @theweeonemfp

@ells_runs Tues-Sat
    @Gidgitgoescrazy Mon-Sat
    @Kali225 Just Saturday

@evelynladams527 I'm assuming you are taking a break being on support.

I need to get some exercise done as I went to PT the other day for my knee and have yet to do my exercises. So this week, I will do better. I have more time because I won't be watching my granddaughter every day due to her momma being in quarantine. Today, I am going to focus on the present. Not the future. I think that's a good goal. I also want to post another loss this week, so I need to really be focused.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and I agree, I'm so glad to have this group as a sounding board on this journey to health. :)<3
  • BaileyCat88
    BaileyCat88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @micki48 Fall is here! Here are my steps for the week. We had some rain so I didn't get out too much. I'm looking forward to today's walk.

9/20 Sun - 7,641
    9/21 Mon - 6,620
    9/22 Tues - 2,393
    9/23 Wed - 3,229
    9/24 Th - 2,866
    9/25 Fri - 3,051
    9/26 Sat - 7,380
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps for Saturday were 11,514! Thanks for recording :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    spyro88 wrote: »
    @jugar Will we be automatically rolled over to October challenge from here? I would like to carry on :)

Congratulations to everyone on your awesome losses - Waist Aways are having a good couple of weeks!

Yes indeed! You do not have to do a thing and you are part of the October team. We are so happy for you to continue - you have jumped right in and already lost over 5 pounds :smiley: Not only that, you are posting and participating - that makes all the difference and makes the group so much more enjoyable. The stats are dull, the stories and support are fantastic!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)
    w0dgkwryie6y.png
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    hello all! I'm always so sorry when Sunday ends. I've left projects half finished all over the place but eventually I'll get to them. Had a shock this morning when I saw the just-recently-pumped septic system (100yr old cesspool basically) had puddling around it - I thought omg, of all the things to have to deal with right now, getting a new system installed is NOT on the list, eventually it will be, but not NOW, could the ancient stone 'well' have collapse in on itself? after half an hour of fretting over it, I went upstairs to get dressed and could hear the upstairs toilet running- some tube had come loose- HALLELUJAH! The septic system can wait for another year as that was causing the problem.
    Spotted a praying mantis in between windows & also 4 black swallowtail caterpillars on my parsley (they can have it they're so pretty), did a bit of gardening for pay, and have made pretty good food choices today - having that huge yummy salad prepped and waiting for me in the fridge was helpful - I must do that for the next few days when going to the office. I tried some intermittent running on an evening walk last week - it wasn't SO awful, so will maybe try to get that going this fall, winter. I aim to have every October week in the green - I've been flipflopping so much with the same few pounds these past months.
  • SMcFall0215
    SMcFall0215 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Steps for the week

9/20- 10,320
    9/21-8,195
    9/22-8,188
    9/23-7,256
    9/24-7,419
    9/25-5,769
    9/26-6,653
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    eggfreak wrote: »
    hello all! I'm always so sorry when Sunday ends. I've left projects half finished all over the place but eventually I'll get to them. Had a shock this morning when I saw the just-recently-pumped septic system (100yr old cesspool basically) had puddling around it - I thought omg, of all the things to have to deal with right now, getting a new system installed is NOT on the list, eventually it will be, but not NOW, could the ancient stone 'well' have collapse in on itself? after half an hour of fretting over it, I went upstairs to get dressed and could hear the upstairs toilet running- some tube had come loose- HALLELUJAH! The septic system can wait for another year as that was causing the problem.
    Spotted a praying mantis in between windows & also 4 black swallowtail caterpillars on my parsley (they can have it they're so pretty), did a bit of gardening for pay, and have made pretty good food choices today -
    having that huge yummy salad prepped and waiting for me in the fridge was helpful - I must do that for the next few days when going to the office. I tried some intermittent running on an evening walk last week - it wasn't SO awful, so will maybe try to get that going this fall, winter. I aim to have every October week in the green - I've been flipflopping so much with the same few pounds these past months.
    This is good to hear! Big salads, throwing some running into a walk, and EVERY week in October in the green! I feel that Sylvia energy coming back - YES!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    c1q68sx577lu.png
    utts30zton98.png
    dbfm4qzdabqj.png
    1xzy1x1fy6sj.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 0.63%
    2nd Waist Aways 0.29%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.20%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Weight No More 27.9 Lbs
    2nd Waist Aways 13.8 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 9.2 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @kirsten11872 3.05 %
    2nd @kandi3570 2.51%
    3rd @KellyBgetsfit 2.30 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @kandi3570 5.4 Lbs
    2nd @kirsten11872 4.8 Lbs
    3rd @kali225 4.2 Lbs

THIS WEEK'S WINNER'S HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER K!!
    Notice all of the top winners IDs begin with the letter K!

7kbo19l8lc0d.png

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Terytha
    @petrocoetsee
    @vegan4lyfe2012
    @hope002
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @runthegarden
    @wwood008
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    @TheMrWobbly

k0bo9u8v636b.png

• CanadianGiraffe
    CanadianGiraffe Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I met up with a friend for a long walk and catching up this afternoon. A bit chilly but we still enjoyed it. Also found a recipe for pumpkin chai latte that uses up some of my pumpkin puree. It was delicious and helped with the chill. :)
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    @CanadianGiraffe Mmmmm pumpkin chai latte! Tis the season! :D My fiance has been going on about pumpkin pie so I guess we will have to make/ buy one at some point haha.

It's getting significantly colder here now and I am very glad it's Autumn (or Fall for you American peeps!) Lots of pretty colours are appearing which is inspiring my art work! It is my favourite time of year.

This weekend I went swimming and really enjoyed it. The pool was fairly busy but they had all the Covid procedures in place so it felt safe. I will probably go again, especially now I have a new fitbit which can track my swimming! :)

Other than that I didn't get much exercise over the weekend but I have my next gym visit booked in today after work. I'm feeling pretty good, although I think my period is about to start so I'm not expecting amazing results (I always seem to maintain or gain during TOM!)

Have a great day everyone!
  • ells_runs
    ells_runs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! 😍
    Sorry I have been quiet!
    Crazy times!

I'm not sure what my weigh in was last week, sorry.
    Today's weigh in for me is 213.2lbs.

Sorry @jugar I'm not well organised today 😞
  • ells_runs
    ells_runs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    k9bpxz8wuaoa.jpg

@micki48 my steps for last week 😊
    Have a nice day everyone 😍
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Sorry @jugar! We went away for the weekend.
    I see that you have me as 162 from last week and NWI. That works for me. Thanks and I will work to get it in earlier!
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Username: reflectionofme
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 125.2
    CW: 125.4
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words about my weight loss. It is continuing to go so I really think it was breastfeeding that stopped me from losing before.

Two kids woke up three times last night. I turned off my alarm. It is 6am and the baby is still asleep! I totally could have gotten in a qorkout. Today, I really needed that extra hour of sleep, but that gives me hope for tomorrow! Saturdays workout left me so sore, I only walked yesterday. My calories were a little higher this weekend and my macros were way off. I am prepped to have a successful week. I will need to plan more next weekend.
This discussion has been closed.