baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    9/24:
    Logging and on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: strength with Sydney
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,468 Member
    Options
    9/25 goals met ..about to go workout to tone up on Broadway and Leslie Sansone walking DVD to her party hits for 3 miles :)
  • amckholmes
    amckholmes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Almost to the end of September, what a tough month, but I have had a good week, the first time I have been able to say that in a long time. I spent quite a bit of time on my bike and have kept my calories in check. My weight is up 7 lbs from the first of the year. Targeting getting back to goal by the end of the year. Would love to finish where I began! Stay well everyone!
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    9/26-9/27
    Close watch rings ✅❌ closed 2 of 3 today but decided to take it easy so the move goal was a miss. Nearly 20k steps yesterday though.
    Calorie goal: maintenance weekend with bad choices a la my saboteur’s influence. I decided today to buck up and take charge of my choices so let’s see if I can get back on the wagon. I work so hard at exercise only to eat poorly now and again. I can do this but for some reason have just slacked off this summer. I’m ready to get back at it.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    9/26-9/27 Met goals except no working out Saturday ( I usually take weekends off) but today I decided to go for a walk with my daughter and 1 of my dogs (husky) we walked 100 minutes ...not sure how far since I put my fitbit on workout instead of walk but I burned over 600 calories :)
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    9/26-9/28
    Good weekend, kept calories in check, rode on Friday, did yard work Saturday and stayed active on Sunday.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited September 2020
    Options
    9/28 Goals Met ..I change my workouts monthly but have decided to start today with new ones instead of Oct. 1st :) ... I will be doing zumba today and beginners yoga tomorrow along with walking outside :)
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Walked a mile and a half yesterday! One mile of it was all in one shot! So excited about that. Maybe some endurance is kicking in.
    This feels great.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    9/28:
    Food - calories good, protein 146g, carbs 113g net.
    Exercise - rode for 22 miles to start the day, finished with 10k steps for the day.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    I'm here and doing the things. Just been busy busy.

9/28:
    logged and on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: Long yard hike
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    9/29 Goals Met... off to go walk my Lil Husky Aspen then I will come home and try Yoga for the 1st time :)
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    My list of obstacles and resolutions came along nicely getting me back on track to moving more each day. Today's obstacle is setting goals for October. I want to include prelogging food each day but know in order to do that, predictable options must be available in the house. That means I have to write down all the foods, recipes and ingredients today then pick up any missing items at the store. This may seem tedious to some but it's how my brain works. If I don't see it written down, it won't get done.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    9/29:
    Food was good, calories where they should be, protein 161g, carbs 118g net.
    Exercise - rode 20.4 miles in the morning, finished the day with 9100 steps.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    9/29
    The month is almost done!
    Close watch rings 😁 cardio day with nearly 18k steps
    Calorie goal- closer to maintenance again with carbs higher than I like due to giving into a sweets craving.

I haven’t lost this month but do feel like I’m aware of my challenges. Will need to think on the October goals.
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Hit the mile marker in steps again today. This is getting to be a streak!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    9/30 goals met .... I just got home from a 2 hour walk with my lil husky ..and I will be doing Country Zumba in a little bit .... I tried yoga yesterday for the 1st time and I have decided to put that on the back burner for now .. I have hip dysplasia and my hip went out doing it ..OUCH ..I am fine today though which is good :)
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    9/30:
    Food - calories good, protein 156g, carbs 94g net
    Exercise - morning bike ride for 19.1 miles and finished the day with 9500 steps.

September recap - lost 5 pounds, rode 352 miles on the bike and had a total of 265k steps for the month. On to October!