@jugar

Username - mss9675
    Weight 188.8
    Weigh in day Monday
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    @jugar

Please inform me when you put me in the team. I sent you my weight and weigh in day
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    mss9675 wrote: »
    Username - mss9675
    Weight 188.8
    Weigh in day Monday
    Welcome! I know it is past our usual time for new members, but you are here and we are glad to see you. I would suggest you change your weigh-in day to Saturday so that you do not miss week 1, but that is up to you. I'll put you in as Monday with this same weight as your starting and week 1, and you can let your team know if you'd like to change that.

You will be joining the Mission Slimpossibles! Their team chat is at:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10811814/mission-slimpossible-october-2020-team-chat#latest

Go ahead over and introduce yourself as soon as possible, and you'll be off and running. Good luck! Your team captains are @TeresaW1020 and @broncobuddee
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @jugar

The total steps are not adding up correctly for September. The formula seems to be missing 1 week and the for the other weeks it is adding the wrong column. I did and some extra rows at the beginning of September so I hope I didn’t fool it up.

Also, can you move lfca5317 weigh in day from Sunday to Saturday. Thanks!

Yikes! It was odd - some of the final column had all the weeks and some did not. It should be all ok now. And lfca is moved. Let me know if there are any problems with the October step formulae. Thanks!

It’s still not adding up correctly. Most are missing week 4 from the formula and they are all adding the wrong column for weeks 1,2 and 3. Megan can’t do the winners for September without the correct totals. For example, in row 42 to get the grand total it is adding columns AP, Y, Q, and I. It should be AP, AH, Z, R and J. It’s been awhile since I did a lot with spreadsheets but I think this is right. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    Please move curvybaja55 to support for October.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 Hi Beka, Ugh...I missed a member of TWNM who needs to be celebrated. It's Steph @ mainebeachbum who has lost and kept off 30+ lbs. I feel terrible. I think it's too late for you to edit your post too. Please let me know what can be done.

I will get this posted in a bit.... sorry - crazy live

• jugar
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @jugar

The total steps are not adding up correctly for September. The formula seems to be missing 1 week and the for the other weeks it is adding the wrong column. I did and some extra rows at the beginning of September so I hope I didn’t fool it up.

Also, can you move lfca5317 weigh in day from Sunday to Saturday. Thanks!

Yikes! It was odd - some of the final column had all the weeks and some did not. It should be all ok now. And lfca is moved. Let me know if there are any problems with the October step formulae. Thanks!

It’s still not adding up correctly. Most are missing week 4 from the formula and they are all adding the wrong column for weeks 1,2 and 3. Megan can’t do the winners for September without the correct totals. For example, in row 42 to get the grand total it is adding columns AP, Y, Q, and I. It should be AP, AH, Z, R and J. It’s been awhile since I did a lot with spreadsheets but I think this is right. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks!

no problem! sorry I have been out all day. I'll go look now...

So, I think it is fine now. Hopefully!!!!!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    mss9675 wrote: »
    Username - mss9675
    Weight 188.8
    Weigh in day Monday
    Welcome! I know it is past our usual time for new members, but you are here and we are glad to see you. I would suggest you change your weigh-in day to Saturday so that you do not miss week 1, but that is up to you. I'll put you in as Monday with this same weight as your starting and week 1, and you can let your team know if you'd like to change that.

You will be joining the Mission Slimpossibles! Their team chat is at:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10811814/mission-slimpossible-october-2020-team-chat#latest

Go ahead over and introduce yourself as soon as possible, and you'll be off and running. Good luck! Your team captains are @TeresaW1020 and @broncobuddee

Thank you. I can go in as Saturday for weigh in. 👍
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    @jugar -

Please excuse podperson1 from her weigh-in this week
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

Can you move Kitty2katz to support? Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

She has reconsidered and is going to stay in this month’s challenge.
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar

She has reconsidered and is going to stay in this month’s challenge.

I love it when I finally get in here to check what needs to be done, and it is already taken care of!! So glad she is sticking with it :smiley:
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

In rows 25 and 27 to 34 there’s a problem. The pounds lost and percent pounds lost are not calculating. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar

In rows 25 and 27 to 34 there’s a problem. The pounds lost and percent pounds lost are not calculating. Thanks!
    I don't see any problem - did you already fix it? It looks fine to me in any case. Sometimes the spreadsheets don't work well on mobile so if you were on a tablet or phone sometimes it gets weird. Let me know if it still gives you troubles!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

I don't see any problem - did you already fix it? It looks fine to me in any case. Sometimes the spreadsheets don't work well on mobile so if you were on a tablet or phone sometimes it gets weird. Let me know if it still gives you troubles!

Weird! It’s fine now. I do use my iPad so maybe it was wonky earlier.
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    @jugar Can you please change @ Queenieamy 's starting weight to 175. There was a translations issue with stones and pounds. Thanks!
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @Beka3695 Milesone for congrats at month end @ kirsten11872 has entered the 140s. She's at 149.4 and almost to goal.
  • jugar
    Options
    Milestone for you @Beka3695 -

@ happimess01 has just arrived in Twoterville (or whatever silly name we are using!). I'll be she stays there for the rest of the month!
  • jugar
    Options
    Week 1 wrapped! Great job, everyone.

Goal Zone reminder - please be sure your goal zone people weigh in every week! And define their zones. If they go above the top weight 2 weeks in a row, they are back on regular team until they get below that point. Thanks!
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @Beka3695 Also regarding Kirsten11872, she didn’t just enter the 140s, she also lost 40+ lbs. I think she’ll keep it off.
This discussion has been closed.