Replies

• 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Melzz19 wrote: »
    PW 212.8
    CW 215.2

LTD 16.2

Had a bad week didn’t log my meals and had too many sweets I knew this was coming but it wasn’t as bad as I was predicting. Time for a better week 😊

Sometimes a week like this can actually kick you into fat burning again. Just occasionally, and for short stretches, it can help you land on a new set point. You've got this!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    bqhdfg4hijbh.jpeg

I’ve got a dog party going on in my house today. I’ve got my foster dog Fafi, my grand puppy Sunny who is 3 pounds and a pit bull that belongs to my sons friend named Dakota.
  • Queenieamy
    Queenieamy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pw 12 7
    Cw 12 7
    😐😐😐
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    lennoncpa wrote: »

I’ve got a dog party going on in my house today. I’ve got my foster dog Fafi, my grand puppy Sunny who is 3 pounds and a pit bull that belongs to my sons friend named Dakota.

Whoa! This made my day, Sheryl. :smiley: On another note, I cannot find the dark chocolate hummus again anywhere. This time I got garlic. I was surprised that we even had chocolate in Canada. We have a less variety. :neutral:
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    kiane50 wrote: »
    @tryingagain5 thank goodness it came out all right

Thanks! I'm glad too!
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    lennoncpa wrote: »
    bqhdfg4hijbh.jpeg

Aww! How fun! We have dog parties in my condo complex too! Just happen to be outside when everyone takes their dogs out at the same time.🤣
  • Freeglerock
    Freeglerock Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    Check-in: Fri 9th Oct
    Food: Logged and under
    Water: Not great - about 30oz
    Exercise: 60min BodyPump and lots of walking!
    Steps (for challenge): Fri 20,256

Friday all on plan expect for the water! A new food shop opened this week in town, so headed there to scope out the offerings. Picked up a few too many treat foods, but so far have managed to limit how much I am eating of them.

So it is Saturday evening now, and I will give my check-in for it tomorrow, but as a sneak preview - we went for an unplanned lunch out and my choices were not great (even had pudding!). Planning on getting a bit of exercise in this evening to try to counter the impact (and this morning I weighed 170.1,so was hoping to possible break that 170 barrier soon - bet that will not be tomorrow now as will no doubt retain water from lunch!)

Happy Thanks-giving all our Canadian friends!
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    timibotkin wrote: »
    Timibotkin
    PW 276
    CW 278.4
    I was expecting a larger gain. It’s been a stressful week. Bad decisions all around!!! I had only went to the gym twice this week so I forced myself to go this morning and I actually went to a strength class, I also did 20 mins in the elliptical afterwards. I also signed up for a 5k run/walk for breast cancer. That will be next week...

Hugs, Timi. It sounds like you're turning it around. Even a bad week, won't stop the success you're having. You've got this!
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    Queenieamy wrote: »
    Pw 12 7
    Cw 12 7
    😐😐😐

Great maintain, Amy! Thank goodness I'm Canadian and you told me that this was stones and pounds.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    Check-in: Fri 9th Oct
    Food: Logged and under
    Water: Not great - about 30oz
    Exercise: 60min BodyPump and lots of walking!
    Steps (for challenge): Fri 20,256

Friday all on plan expect for the water! A new food shop opened this week in town, so headed there to scope out the offerings. Picked up a few too many treat foods, but so far have managed to limit how much I am eating of them.

So it is Saturday evening now, and I will give my check-in for it tomorrow, but as a sneak preview - we went for an unplanned lunch out and my choices were not great (even had pudding!). Planning on getting a bit of exercise in this evening to try to counter the impact (and this morning I weighed 170.1,so was hoping to possible break that 170 barrier soon - bet that will not be tomorrow now as will no doubt retain water from lunch!)

Happy Thanks-giving all our Canadian friends!

Great stepping and thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes, Lisa!
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    @tryingagain5 I’m soo glad everything went well with your mammogram!
  • kiane50
    kiane50 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Found myself eating chick fil a nuggets at the botanical garden again today lol. I better get some steps in here
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @kandi3570
    Thanks! I'm glad too!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    @tryingagain5 I'm glad you mammogram turned out well.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada.

My steps the last few days are barely any but that's ok. I have been doing a lot of resting. I layed out in the backyard today on one of the gravity chairs for a change of scenery and it was beautiful day. I tried getting my husband to take me for a little walk around the block but he said nope. Didn't think it was a good idea. He doesn't like me up putsing around the house but I feel like I need to move a little. He has to work a shift tonight at the bar, when they asked him months ago he had forgot about my surgery, he was going to cancel but I wouldn't let him, I was the one that told him to work. I'm just going to be sleeping he doesn't need to be watching me and my son plans on being her to sit with me. So I think I'm good. My neck feels a little swollen if its like that tomorrow I will have to get it checked. That's just my luck. It's hard to swallow food so hoping that helps me lose some weight this weeks.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @ljdanny
    Thanks!

I hope your neck starts feeling better soon. I agree with you on keeping an eye on that swollenness and probably would get it checked out.
    Keep resting and doing what the doctors tell you.
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Steps

Wed. 10/7 - 5035
    Thur. 10/8 - 1648
    Fri. 10/9 - 4880
This discussion has been closed.