Trimstones - October 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• JSPOM
    JSPOM Posts: 6 Member
    Hi fellow Trimstones! I'm so happy to be here. Thanks for all the encouraging words. I look forward to supporting and cheering all of you on as well. We got this!
    Shannon
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Arc130
    Steps
    Thursday 10/29- 7562
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Welcome newbie's, we will see you in the November thread and spreadsheet. I'm the recluse co-captain that lets Jessica do all the work so I can eat too much and continue my Covid rocket flight to higher and higher weight levels. This doesn't bode well for the pending holiday season. One lesson I'm learning again is that I need a daily slap from my scale each morning or I get complacent. Since teleworking started I got off that routine and have suffered a big backslide. I'm now changing that--scale every morning and a refreshing slap in the face.

So far, I'm resisting Halloween candy successfully. How about you?

@mulecanter.
    I haven't brought any Halloween treats for a couple of years as have no visitors & scoff the lot.Doubt many will be out this year as we in lockdown so cant visit anyone.

Yes, I'm not sure what will happen tomorrow night (Halloween). I'm in New Mexico and we are having a spike. I have a bunch of candy, maybe I'll just put out the bowl and say "at your own risk". Scary enough, right?
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    Welcome newbie's, we will see you in the November thread and spreadsheet. I'm the recluse co-captain that lets Jessica do all the work so I can eat too much and continue my Covid rocket flight to higher and higher weight levels. This doesn't bode well for the pending holiday season. One lesson I'm learning again is that I need a daily slap from my scale each morning or I get complacent. Since teleworking started I got off that routine and have suffered a big backslide. I'm now changing that--scale every morning and a refreshing slap in the face.

So far, I'm resisting Halloween candy successfully. How about you?

@mulecanter.
    I haven't brought any Halloween treats for a couple of years as have no visitors & scoff the lot.Doubt many will be out this year as we in lockdown so cant visit anyone.

Yes, I'm not sure what will happen tomorrow night (Halloween). I'm in New Mexico and we are having a spike. I have a bunch of candy, maybe I'll just put out the bowl and say "at your own risk". Scary enough, right?

They're suggesting @mulecanter to fix individual bags for each kid and that way, they only take the ziplock they touch and never come in contact with anyone else's candy...so stop by your local dollar store and get a few boxes of baggies...just a thought!
    Jessica
  • AmandaFastCar
    AmandaFastCar Posts: 9 Member
    @jessicakrall8 I am so sorry! 😣 I reported when I registered, I was 222.67 pounds. Okay, thank you, I look forward to hopefully seeing some more weight loss between now and my official first weigh in, in November!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 904 Member
    izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 139
    CW 139
    LTD 11 lbs
    Scales stuck again !!
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Sorry for the late weigh in
    Fri weigh in
    CW: 139.4
    PW: 138.2
    LSF: 10.8

This past month has been a blur. Getting crushed under workload. But silver lining is the weight loss. Hoping November brings some respite.
    Hope you all are well
  • cnb124
    cnb124 Posts: 40 Member
    PW: 326.9
    CW: 322.7
    LTD: 42.3
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    The November Team Chat is OPEN!

Go ahead into the new month for introductions, plans, strategies -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10814373/trimstones-november-2020-team-chat#latest

Please continue all October weigh-ins here! Thanks :smiley:
  • jessicakrall8
    @jessicakrall8 I am so sorry! 😣 I reported when I registered, I was 222.67 pounds. Okay, thank you, I look forward to hopefully seeing some more weight loss between now and my official first weigh in, in November!

@AmandaFastCar Never apologize for being motivated and proactive!!! You got this and it shows!! Can't wait to see what your first Nov weigh in shows!! WTG!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    h7qn7ohpozyf.jpg

Happy Halloween!!! Back away from the candy! This is the one day a year that I don't struggle...don't hate me, but I don't like candy...sweets for me has always been something fruity (or cheesecake), but nobody puts that in a pumpkin! LOL

Hope you have a spooky and fun day! Please remember to post that last October weights in here and tomorrow we start in the November chatroom. Link is posted above from the MODS.

kuqcgcfj7p85.png
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Arc130
    Saturday 10/31 weigh-in
    PW: 186.1
    CW: 188.3
    LTD: 30.2

Steps
    Friday 10/30- 6314
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 904 Member
    Steps
    10/29 5,353
    10/30 5,841
    10/31 7.335
    Happy Halloween everyone, if you are allowed to celebrate it 👻👻👻👻👻
  • relax8
    relax8 Posts: 23 Member
    PW: 195.8
    CW 194.6
    weigh in day: Saturday
  • jessicakrall8
    relax8 wrote: »
    PW: 195.8
    CW 194.6
    weigh in day: Saturday

I had 193.8 as your weight for the last two weeks. Is that incorrect?
    Jessica
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 239.6
    Current Weight 238.9
  • jessicakrall8
    Still missing week 4 weigh ins for @jennifersusanmcdougall @RaeWatts @kmfeig87 and @beccaliske3300 ...please get those weights in tonight as stats will start early tomorrow and some of you already had a NWI from last week, so check the chart please and post.

Thanks all...oh and MANY empty slots in the walker stats...you know what to do!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    The November Habit Tracker is ready to go!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10814468/habit-tracker-november-2020#latest

Everyone on any F2F team can use this - the check marks are a simple daily pleasure!
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Hey all,

Just a quick heads up but I will not be working to lose weight until the end of the year, so I will be doing maintenance until January. I want to do some strength training and will be cutting last 20 pounds at the beginning of 2021. I will be popping in at times just to keep up. I did strength training this month as a trial and like where its gotten me so far. I figured since I eat more during the holidays, I might as well but it to work for me.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Week 4
    PW 145.5
    CW 145
This discussion has been closed.