Options
    PW-186
    CW-182
  • jillsmith8297
    jillsmith8297 Posts: 88 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Mondowefte wrote: »
    Hi, I am pulling out of this competition please. There is no point if our numbers are ignored.

Is there anything I can do to help your experience? Week 1 ends on Saturdays, so results won't be posted until mid-week. I know not having a team captain makes things a bit harder on @AB0215 trying to keep everything updated and running smoothly.
    I truly hope you choose to stay, but regardless, I wish you all the best in your weight journey 💗
  • jillsmith8297
    Options
    vjsky wrote: »
    PW-186
    CW-182

Wow! What an amazing loss to kick off the month!
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Pumpitusa
    Aug SW 345.2
    Sept 339.4
    Oct 229.4
    11/1/20 229.4
    11/8/20 229
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Pumpitusa wrote: »
    Pumpitusa
    Aug SW 345.2
    Sept 339.4
    Oct 229.4
    11/1/20 229.4
    11/8/20 229

@Pumpitusa Can you confirm what your weight should be? Should it maybe be 329.4? We had you at 329.4 to start this month?
  • nekishaearly637
    nekishaearly637 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    nekishaearly637
    Sunday Week 2
    PW 215.4
    CW 210.3
  • AB0215
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Mondowefte wrote: »
    Hi, I am pulling out of this competition please. There is no point if our numbers are ignored.

Is there anything I can do to help your experience? Week 1 ends on Saturdays, so results won't be posted until mid-week. I know not having a team captain makes things a bit harder on @AB0215 trying to keep everything updated and running smoothly.
    I truly hope you choose to stay, but regardless, I wish you all the best in your weight journey 💗

@Mondowefte I do not feel that your numbers are being ignored. I just can't update them daily. I carve out 2-4 hours each Sunday or Monday to go through your team's numbers each week and add them to the spreadsheet and then comb through each team to try to make sure no one has been missed by a Captain, then I am trying to go through your team to see if anyone has done daily posts, and post those winners. I am doing the best I can but I do need help.

I have asked for volunteers to help me. I work 2 full time jobs (a total hour investment of 50-60 hours a wek) and I moderate the entire group on top of that. I do also try to hit my own fitness and weight goals and I try to carve out 1 hour of each day for my own fitness.

It is very difficult for me to keep up with it daily. I invest a lot of my time into this group as I believe in it and I am truly sorry that you feel like you are being ignored. My intention is to keep the challenge running as a whole and I do rely on volunteers to help enter the weights, as it takes me several hours each week to post the results, and even more time when more people register for a new month.

With that being said, I would really like if you'd choose to stay as I do really believe in the motivation and assistance of a group setting. I do want you to understand though I can't do more than I am right now by explaining the situation and asking once again for another volunteer for Captain.

• AB0215
    Options
    Missing weights for week 1, please ensure you post for Week 2 if you wish to remain in the challenge.
    @sodonovan74
    @Nedw3
    @Littleflutterby
    @GLouis4
  • AB0215
    Options
    xr671p9udlaw.png

**November Week 1**

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @vjsky. - 2.15%
    2nd - @jillsmith8297. - 1.35%
    3rd - @Mondowefte. - 1.29%

Full Results
    5qniqp0x1c7m.gif

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

@jillsmith8297.

Hopefully we have most daily posters for next week!
    I know I forgot to mention the challenge.

Here it is:

The Daily Posts Challenge is based on another challenge on MFP called UAC (Ultimate Accountability Challenge). The way UAC works is that the aim is to follow 5 basic rules.

#1. Track EVERYTHING you eat that has calories.
    #2. Stay inside your allocated daily budget. (you set your own budget)
    #3. Try to do at least 20 minutes of activity a day (anything: walk, run, cycle, swim, gardening, housework, yoga, gym, etc.. As long as it gets you active and off the couch)
    #4. 1 pass day permitted per week (went over calories, could not track, not enough exercise, intentional pass)
    #5. Check in daily (tracking yes/no, calories yes/no, exercise yes/no).

****End of the week. those who have managed to keep to plan for 6 out of 7 days are recognized in the thread as being part of the weekly "Winners Circle".

Well done everyone!
    kq007g3lgjk4.gif

• jillsmith8297
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Daily Post Nov 8

Track: Yes
    Calories: Below
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: Congratulations on a November week 1 team!
    @AB0215 I think I'm comfortable enough with the competition to step up as team Captain
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post Nov 8

Goals/Day/Comments: Congratulations on a November week 1 team!
    @AB0215 I think I'm comfortable enough with the competition to step up as team Captain

@jillsmith8297 I can't thank you enough. if you could send me your email address (gmail) and I'll send you editor access and instructions. I'll also send you access to the sheet that I've set up to track your daily posts also.
  • vjsky
    vjsky Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Track- YES
    Calories BELOW
    EXERCISE YES!

Thanks for letting me be a part of the team- feel like it is keeping me on track! Had a great day today!
  • jillsmith8297
    Options
    Daily Post Nov 9

Exercise: Yep
    Goals/Day/Comments: @nekishaearly637 wow! Incredible loss this week!!
    @vjsky I'm so glad being a part of a team helps your accountability, it really helps mine as well!
    I'm really excited about stepping into the role as team captain and I really hope we can get to know each other better and get our little group more active 🥰
  • nekishaearly637
    nekishaearly637 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Nov 9

@vjsky I'm so glad being a part of a team helps your accountability, it really helps mine as well!
    I'm really excited about stepping into the role as team captain and I really hope we can get to know each other better and get our little group more active 🥰

Thank you! I was stuck for 2 weeks barely losing.
  • jillsmith8297
    Options
    Daily Post Nov 10

Calories: right on goal
    Goals/Day/Comments:
  • jillsmith8297
    Options
    Daily Post Nov 11

Calories: under
    Goals/Day/Comments:
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Nov 9

Daily Post Nov 9

Thank you so much Jill for stepping up as team leader. Much appreciated. 😊
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Colleen 790
    November week 2
    CW 165.3
    PW 164.6
  • jillsmith8297
    Options
    Daily Post Nov 12

Calories: way under
    Goals/Day/Comments: came down with a migraine earlier and haven't had much of an appetite 😓

@AB0215 I haven't received an email from you with access to the spread sheet yet, when you get a chance would you be able to send that?
  • jillsmith8297
    Options
    Daily Post Nov 13

Calories: under
    Goals/Day/Comments: the colder weather makes me want to curl up and hibernate. I need to keep myself motivated through the winter
This discussion has been closed.