TEAM: Gutbusters (November)

Replies

• wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Weekly weight
    Wander216
    Pw 170
    Cw. 169.6
    Tough week, flew to Calgary to visit my kids. Actually ate less but heavy meals.
    So hoping for a lighter week😃
  • jillsmith8297
    jillsmith8297 Posts: 88 Member
    wander216 wrote: »
    Weekly weight
    Wander216
    Pw 170
    Cw. 169.6
    Tough week, flew to Calgary to visit my kids. Actually ate less but heavy meals.
    So hoping for a lighter week😃

Are you Canadian? Me too, I'm in Ontario 🥰
  • jillsmith8297
    Username: jillsmith8297
    Weigh in week: November week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting: 197.8
    Previous Week's weight: 175
    Todays Weight: 173.8
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,301 Member
    Username: jillsmith8297
    Weigh in week: November week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting: 197.8
    Previous Week's weight: 175
    Todays Weight: 173.8

Nice loss!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue
    Sat, Nov 14 - week 2
    Starting: 182.4 (Mar 25, 2019 - beginning of my new journey to health)
    PW: 164.0
    CW: 162.0

It has been a slow rate of loss journey, and I keep hovering around the lower 160's... slow is okay, as long as I see some progress. 20 lbs lost and hope never to find again! Need to be patient, can't wait to see the 150s!

Back at it... quitting is not an option!
  • looneycatblue
    Friday, Nov 13

Track: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No
    Goals/Day/Comments: Although I went over my calorie goal, and didn't exercise, at least I did track. :/ Working on getting 3 Yesses today! (30 min walk so far) :)
  • looneycatblue
    @jillsmith8297 Thank you so much for stepping up! I thought about it, but with spending 60+ hours on work each week, 6-7 days, I need to have some wiggle-room to get some time in for me too. If you get too busy, or just want a break from posting the weights on the worksheet, just let me know, I would be happy to assist.
  • vjsky
    vjsky Posts: 24 Member
    Sunday Weigh-In 11/15
    SW- 186
    PW-182
    CW-180

Track- Yes
    Calories- Yes
    Exercise...hmmm...not as much as I should. Since my job has turned to virtual- I do not get the steps I typically do-definitely, something to work on!

Thanks for the positive vibes!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Daily Post Nov 12

Calories: way under
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: came down with a migraine earlier and haven't had much of an appetite 😓

@AB0215 I haven't received an email from you with access to the spread sheet yet, when you get a chance would you be able to send that?

@jillsmith8297 I actually haven't seen your email address come through?
  • jillsmith8297
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post Nov 12

Calories: way under
    Goals/Day/Comments: came down with a migraine earlier and haven't had much of an appetite 😓

@AB0215 I haven't received an email from you with access to the spread sheet yet, when you get a chance would you be able to send that?

@jillsmith8297 I actually haven't seen your email address come through?

I messaged it to you, but I also just requested access through Google Sheets. It's smithereens.jill (at) gmail.com in case that is easiest 🥰
  • AB0215
    @jillsmith8297 Thank you so much for stepping up! I thought about it, but with spending 60+ hours on work each week, 6-7 days, I need to have some wiggle-room to get some time in for me too. If you get too busy, or just want a break from posting the weights on the worksheet, just let me know, I would be happy to assist.

@looneycatblue Had you considered signing up for co-captain and supporting her? I'm sure she'd like the help, and @jillsmith8297 If you request editor access from me on the spreadsheet I'll grant it. I haven't seen your email address come through?
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Pumpitusa
    Aug SW 345.2
    Sept 339.4
    Oct 329.4
    11/1/20 329.4
    11/8/20 329
    11/15/20 328.2
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Sorry for last week's post probably over wishful thinking or REALLY looking forward to a better 2021. I lost my brother my job and just found out a couple of family members have covid. I hope everyone is healthy. Have a great Sunday everyone.
  • AB0215
    xr671p9udlaw.png

**November Week 2**

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @looneycatblue. - 1.22%
    2nd - @vjsky. - 1.10%
    3rd - @jillsmith8297. - 0.69%

Full Results
    5qniqp0x1c7m.gif

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

@jillsmith8297.

This Week's Runners Up (posted at least one time):

@looneycatblue.
    @vjsky.

Well done everyone!
    kq007g3lgjk4.gif
  • looneycatblue

@looneycatblue Had you considered signing up for co-captain and supporting her? I'm sure she'd like the help, and @jillsmith8297 If you request editor access from me on the spreadsheet I'll grant it. I haven't seen your email address come through?

@AB0215 I was co-captain in the past, however I don't remember, how do I requests editor access?
  • looneycatblue
    Pumpitusa wrote: »
    Sorry for last week's post probably over wishful thinking or REALLY looking forward to a better 2021. I lost my brother my job and just found out a couple of family members have covid. I hope everyone is healthy. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Oh my, this is a lot to deal with... I am so sorry for the loss of your Brother. I have 3 older Brothers, and I can only imagine the pain you must be feeling. Best of luck for your other family members, I hope that they are better soon. Be good to yourself... ((( HUGS ))) <3
  • looneycatblue
    Sat, Nov 14

Calories: No
    Goals/Day/Comments: Well 2 out of 3... working again on getting 3 Yesses today. Need to stop the after dinner snacking. Not sure why, but it feels like I am sabotaging myself! Need to be nicer to my body, good for my mind and spirit too. o:)
  • AB0215

@AB0215 I was co-captain in the past, however I don't remember, how do I requests editor access?

@looneycatblue I just need your email address to add you back to the sheet.
  • jillsmith8297
    Daily Post Nov 15

Calories: 8 calories over, not too bad!
    Exercise: no
    Goals/Day/Comments: Another great week team!! Halfway through November already, can you believe it?
  • looneycatblue

@looneycatblue I just need your email address to add you back to the sheet.

I sent my email address to you in a PM. Please let me know if you received it. 🙂
This discussion has been closed.