11/17 11,371
    11/18 16,801
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day
    CW: 249.4
    PW 252.2
    Not wanting to bump back up into the 250's should be some motivation to keep going πŸ™‚.

Happy Thursday!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,829 Member
    Options
    I did 30 minutes with Richard Simmons Broadway Blast and we are going for a walk ...no I will not be doing 10 miles but I want fresh air ... I will be happy with a 3 mile walk today :)

We walked very slowly today 71 minutes for 2.69 miles ....Not feeling all that great (feel very light headed and the pressure in my face is quite intense)... gonna get something to eat and relax the rest of the day
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Missed my check-in yesterday. Things are status quo ... good with steps and water but not quite eating enough to hit all of my macros. I get close but I'm just not hungry and forcing myself to eat seems counter-productive. I am doing much better than I was. Before working with the coach, I was eating around 1000 calories per day and now it's around 1200, my goal is 1360. I am so far losing this week but it's slow ... about 1lb per week. I know it's a healthy rate, I'm just impatient.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 steps are below
    11/16: 9692
    11/17:10658
    11/18:10338

• azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @littleflutterby - amazing progress, thanks for sharing your pictures

@lindamtuck2018 - I am glad that you got some answers from your doc and hope PT is able to get you back you your long walks soon

@Tazaria87 - enjoy the weather while it lasts. Do you have room in you day to fit in some chocolate or a snack. Try to make it fit so that you can appease the craving and move on

@rlaskey2 = boxing is an excellent workout and burns lots of calories ... so don't feel so bad for going over.

@mari_moulin - forgive yourself for the last few days and start over tomorrow. The menu for your son's birthday sounds delicious and can fit into a well planned day. You know how to do this :)

@shortyjmorgan1 - hippos are soooo CUTE :D

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - hope you are feeling a little better

@888Angie888 - nice loss, congrats for getting below 250

• lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @darleenturner
    Absolutely,
    I walk with a friend of mine. She is so sweet that she actually wears a mask even though we are outside and distancing. I think the virus doesn't spread as easily outside and if you distance then it's even safer. My friend works and goes on the subway, so I think she is afraid of making me sick so she keeps a mask on. Anyway, I think having a walking buddy is an excellent idea. It really helps me!
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Nov 18th Check in

* Track food βœ…
    * Stay under calorie goal βœ…
    * Not restrict βœ…
    * Drink 2L water minimum βœ…
    Walks this week- 1 (goal of 3)

Steps- 4087

Today I have been so void of energy. I think just the days off consisting of running around got to me today. I just say on my bum and watched Breaking Bad. I couldn't even walk to the post office, which was my plan. So I decided that a "self care" day was more important.

I baked my brekkie muffins, so I have breakfast or lunch for the next few days which is nice. Didn't get to the risotto but I might be able to if I get up early enough tomorrow. Since I have frozen butternut squash, the prep is really easy.

Anyhoo, I'm going to get some "fresh air" and head to bed. tired, grumpy, sore, crampy, etc etc. I'm grateful I stuck to my calories, because I definitely am not getting the exercise right now.

8 hour shift tomorrow to look forward to (!) and then another whole day off haha.

Hope y'all are doing well, sorry I'm not replying to peeps, honestly just far too tired to even keep my eyes open right now!!

<3
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    checkin day 11/19/2020
    weigh in day is Friday

Steps for today 1720
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Greetings Everyone!!

Following are daily check-ins:

11/13:
    Steps: Yes, 7600
    Calories: Yes
    Water: Yes
    Sleep: Yes
    Eating Time: Yes

11/14:
    Steps: Yes, 10,250

11/15:
    Steps: No, 4327

11/16:
    Steps: Yes, 6125

11/17:
    Steps: No, 5865

11/18:
    Steps: Yes, 6071

Starting today, 11/19, I will be recording exercise in minutes till I get my smart watch situation sorted. My minimum exercise minutes will be 20.
    11/19:
    Ex. Minutes: Yes

PW: 180
    CW: 177

Sorry I have been absent for a few days. Just got really busy. All is good. I have a few minutes to finish my snack, then early bed. I will go through posts in the morning, or later if I can't sleep. Be well and safe everyone :)

• darleenturner
    darleenturner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 188
    CW 188
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    I posted my weight in the post above. I have been sleeping well, and of course, tonight I wake up, oh well. ;)
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Entry for Nov. 19
    Tracking - yes
    exercise - yes (walk)
    Steps - 10265

Was a bit lazy in the day, but got my walk in with a friend in the evening last night.
    Having problems with my foot. An old injury that if flaring up! Have to look into getting
    some better shoes!

I had bought a bunch of chocolate bars which are 75% cocao thinking wow - that is healthy, but I started dreaming of them. Then I knew I had to give them away! LOL
    Glad I could be honest with myself about the fact that it was triggering me.

I hope everyone has a lovely day!
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN: FRIDAY, Nov. 20:
    PW: 173.8
    CW: 181.4

CHECK IN: Thursday, Nov. 19
    πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ Exercise βœ”οΈ
    πŸ’¦ Water βœ”οΈ
    🍽 Calories /Tracking βœ”οΈ
    😴 Sleep ❌

STEPS
    THURS. 11/19: 13,250 (spinning) + 7,540 (kickboxing) + 9,247 = 30,037

I expected a gain, but this amount was shocking. 7.6 lbs. in a week is more than I've even gained after a week on vacation. I weigh more than I did when I started here now. :( Not the way I wanted to end November.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hi! I will catch up on posts, check in and post weekend challenge results later!
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN: FRIDAY, Nov. 20:
    PW: 173.8
    CW: 181.4

CHECK IN: Thursday, Nov. 19
    πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ Exercise βœ”οΈ
    πŸ’¦ Water βœ”οΈ
    🍽 Calories /Tracking βœ”οΈ
    😴 Sleep ❌

STEPS
    THURS. 11/19: 13,250 (spinning) + 7,540 (kickboxing) + 9,247 = 30,037

I expected a gain, but this amount was shocking. 7.6 lbs. in a week is more than I've even gained after a week on vacation. I weigh more than I did when I started here now. :( Not the way I wanted to end November.

I did the same on my vacation. It's OK you will get back on track
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    It's Friday
    7xg243pumnp1.jpg
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    It's Friday
    7xg243pumnp1.jpg

ya know, if I don't wake to see a hippo piccy now, I'll be totally disappointed, you know that right?? :D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.