TEAM: Gutbusters (December)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215. or @Krysless2.

Replies

• BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good evening! My name is Jason, and I live in Missouri, USA. I am husband and father of 6. My oldest is 19 and my youngest is 5 (will be 6 in January!)

I have been in and out, off and on with this group many times. Unfortunately, I am very hard on myself, and and my worst enemy. When I get down because I messed up a day, I get very very down. :-(

I will try to do my best for you all and, especially, for me.

TTYL!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    This is where I was at and got myself to. I would love to be back at 140, but alas, I am at 175... :-(
    45sa1fy1nwg9.jpg
  • jillsmith8297
    jillsmith8297 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This is where I was at and got myself to. I would love to be back at 140, but alas, I am at 175... :-(
    45sa1fy1nwg9.jpg

You've done it before, so you know you can do it again 🥰
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! My name is Teresa, and I am hoping to get to know y'all better. I am 62, mother to 2 adult sons. I am married, and hubby has a young adult daughter that lives with us. Life has certainly been different this year for us, as I am sure it has for you too. I do accounting work, and am fortunate to have kept my job, and few other side jobs. Keeps me busy, keeps me sane.

I found this group a while back, I think around March of 2019, I have been on and off... took a couple of breaks. I am down from 182 to 162... I am slowly loosing, would be a bit faster if I was more consistent, work in progress. I would like to loose at least another 10 lbs, I will then re-evaluate, as I am not sure what my ultimate goal is yet.

In the past, we sometimes did some mini-weekly challenges, besides the daily check-ins. I think it would be fun to add some of those in again. My personal challenge this week is to "not" gain any holiday weight... I am already seeing the scale creeping up, and we haven't even hit Thanksgiving with all of the leftovers... So I need to scale back on the eating, and get move movement / walks in! On that note, I need to step away from the computer! B)
  • WThyme
    WThyme Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Marcella. Happy to be in the group. :)
    I was almost to my goal weight. But then going through a divorce after 30 years of marriage, I allowed for some unnecessary eating along the way :o and subsequently gained a good bit. Fortunately, the healthy lifestyle habits that I had learned did not all go away. Now that I'm back to where I can focus a bit more on my daily health, I look forward to getting back to all the things that worked for me before. My focus is sufficient sleep, logging, whole foods, very limited alcohol, stress management and being more active. B)
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I'm Dia from Atlanta, but was raised in Alabama. I'm a shorty and I'm carrying around an extra person with this excess weight. My goal is to be consistent and make lifestyle changes. Excited about being part of this group!
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314 Happy Thanksgiving and to everyone in the group! Hope you all had a wonderful day
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Username: Beastfield314
    Weigh in week: December, Week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 175 lbs
    Todays Weight: 172 lbs
  • jillsmith8297
    jillsmith8297 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

You're off to a great start!!
  • Butterfly_Ninja3
    Butterfly_Ninja3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!! I got on a team!
    I am a mother of 3 children.... Anthony 21, Abigail 18 and Austin 17. Only Austin still lives with me and I miss all the fighting! It's quiet now! I've been on and off MFP for the past 5 years now. I did well a few years back, but when I got with a member on here... we started eating out more, and then the relationship fell apart and so did my workouts and diet.
    I am very active on here now and even though I don't always log my food, I always make sure I'm paying attention to what I put in my mouth. I will start logging more once I get myself adjusted more. I have a lot going on right now.
    Anyway!
    My weigh ins are on Sunday.... so TODAY I weigh 237.9. When I weighed in last week I was 238.8. I will take that loss!!!! It is in the right direction anyway!

Hope you all have a great evening!!! We all got this!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options

You're off to a great start!!

Thank you!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    My weigh ins are on Sunday.... so TODAY I weigh 237.9. When I weighed in last week I was 238.8. I will take that loss!!!! It is in the right direction anyway!

Hope you all have a great evening!!! We all got this!

Welcome! A loss is a loss. Great job. Welcome to the team!

• healthygirlintransit
    Options
    User Name:healthygirlintransit
    Weigh-In Week: December Week 1
    Weigh-In Day: Monday
    Previous Week Weight: 222
    Todays Weight: 222

No loss but no gain so I'm still happy.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    User Name:healthygirlintransit
    Weigh-In Week: December Week 1
    Weigh-In Day: Monday
    Previous Week Weight: 222
    Todays Weight: 222

No loss but no gain so I'm still happy.

In my opinion, after Thanksgiving, no loss is a huge win, lol. Congrats - and on to the next week! Let's do it!
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314 lol thanks and congrats on your lose. This week is going to be amazing.
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    Typo should be loss autocorrect not always so correct
This discussion has been closed.