Replies

• shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Z10Rtza wrote: »
    jo8fdeexsms1.jpg
    jo8fdeexsms1.jpg

Thanks for this. You never realize how much food products have eggs in them until you have to pay attention to it. She was upset because she would not be able to have Christmas cookies so I am determined to make sure there is something she can eat.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    12/13 Steps 23,775

Took an almost five mile hike up a mountain with the family:) The weather was beautiful. My calves are so sore today, but it was wonderful! It was not a struggle for me because I've been walking on my treadmill with a varying incline for the last three months. I was pleasantly surprised that the steep uphill climbs were not hard on the mountain!

• littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    14th December

* Track/ under calories/no restricting - ✔️✔️✔️
    * 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 13 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ❌ (9.15 again, oops!)

Steps- 3300

Hi all! So my blood test is done and dusted, apparently they needed a pee test... well.... i could barely manage it, because I didn't know about it lol. I just checked lifelabs and everything is *normal* what a surprise lol. It usually is with me- even when something is wrong... something i get from my mother lol.

I feel bad for not spending much time on here supporting you guys! You do so much for me! I just can't seem to focus. I just did some self care- a footspa , moisturiser etc. I'm going to head to bed pretty soon.

Tomorrow is weigh in day- I hope the weigh-in gods are nice to me!! haha. I weighed in at 325.8 last week. A 3lb loss would match the lowest weight I have been in 5 years. A 4lb loss would take me under 23 stone, and since you can take the girl out of England but not England outta the girl, I still like to secretly weigh in stones and lbs.

But that is tomorrow, not tonight, so imma try and not worry about it!!!

Stay safe all, chat tomorrow

Tx
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Checkin 12/14

Steps 3074

Today I have been making goodies with my daughter and grand daughter. I didn't eat much in the way of meals, but a taste here and taste there of what we were making. I really have no idea on what my calorie intake was. I wouldn't think 700 calories, since we seriously did just take a small taste or a finished cookie we would divide 3-4 ways. I had around 700 calories left for food so I just applied all 700 calories towards snacks and labeled it "Home-made - Holiday Baking Testing Samples All Day". What do you do when you have a day like this?

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,942 Member
    Options
    December Week 2 Top Steppers are:
    1st @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE - 222,180 steps
    2nd @mari_moulin - 98,661 steps
    3rd @Z1ORtza- 95,413 Steps
    GREAT JOB LADIES :):):)

As as group we walked 1,342,194 steps ...AWESOME JOB EVERYONE :):):)

Recognizing everyone who pledged their steps :

Linda 2/7
    Megan 3/7
    Andrea 3/7
    Tazaria 7/7
    Z1ORtza 7/7
    Angie 2/7
    ihustle4muscle 6/7
    Bluetail 3/7
    lelbarou 2/7
    Tanya 1/7
    Cesse47 7/7
    Mari 6/7
    363 days 1/7
    iradi8 6/7
    shortJMorgan 4/7
    Scribb 4/7
    LCFA 1/7

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!! :)
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    jo8fdeexsms1.jpg
    jo8fdeexsms1.jpg

Thanks for this. You never realize how much food products have eggs in them until you have to pay attention to it. She was upset because she would not be able to have Christmas cookies so I am determined to make sure there is something she can eat.

If you need help to find replacements just ask me. I will be more than happy to help you
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    iradi8 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    12/13 Steps 23,775

Took an almost five mile hike up a mountain with the family:) The weather was beautiful. My calves are so sore today, but it was wonderful! It was not a struggle for me because I've been walking on my treadmill with a varying incline for the last three months. I was pleasantly surprised that the steep uphill climbs were not hard on the mountain!

So good that you have been training and it helped
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    14th December

* 2L water ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️

Steps- 3300

Hi all! So my blood test is done and dusted, apparently they needed a pee test... well.... i could barely manage it, because I didn't know about it lol. I just checked lifelabs and everything is *normal* what a surprise lol. It usually is with me- even when something is wrong... something i get from my mother lol.

I feel bad for not spending much time on here supporting you guys! You do so much for me! I just can't seem to focus. I just did some self care- a footspa , moisturiser etc. I'm going to head to bed pretty soon.

Tomorrow is weigh in day- I hope the weigh-in gods are nice to me!! haha. I weighed in at 325.8 last week. A 3lb loss would match the lowest weight I have been in 5 years. A 4lb loss would take me under 23 stone, and since you can take the girl out of England but not England outta the girl, I still like to secretly weigh in stones and lbs.

Tx

So goooooooood. I hope you manage to have that lowest weight for 5 years :smile:
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Checkin 12/14

Steps 3074

Today I have been making goodies with my daughter and grand daughter. I didn't eat much in the way of meals, but a taste here and taste there of what we were making. I really have no idea on what my calorie intake was. I wouldn't think 700 calories, since we seriously did just take a small taste or a finished cookie we would divide 3-4 ways. I had around 700 calories left for food so I just applied all 700 calories towards snacks and labeled it "Home-made - Holiday Baking Testing Samples All Day". What do you do when you have a day like this?

Uy I have that issue a lot. When I was studying patisserie, my classmates will eat a lot once the things were done. But I will eat while making the things. The borders of the cakes that we need to put in the trash can, I will be the trash can instead... Horrible. Because then you don´t really know how much you ate
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    December Week 2 Top Steppers are:
    1st @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE - 222,180 steps
    2nd @mari_moulin - 98,661 steps
    3rd @Z1ORtza- 95,413 Steps
    GREAT JOB LADIES :):):)

As as group we walked 1,342,194 steps ...AWESOME JOB EVERYONE :):):)

Recognizing everyone who pledged their steps :

Linda 2/7
    Megan 3/7
    Andrea 3/7
    Tazaria 7/7
    Z1ORtza 7/7
    Angie 2/7
    ihustle4muscle 6/7
    Bluetail 3/7
    lelbarou 2/7
    Tanya 1/7
    Cesse47 7/7
    Mari 6/7
    363 days 1/7
    iradi8 6/7
    shortJMorgan 4/7
    Scribb 4/7
    LCFA 1/7

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!! :)

YUHUUUUU Again in the Top 3! That makes me so happy!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,516 Member
    Options
    mszoueb wrote: »
    Hi all,

Here for Monday check in, another week gone! They roll around so quickly. Not too much to report from myself apart from met all goals apart from exercise - I got 1 bike ride and 1 yoga session in alongside any walking I did.. aiming to do 3 forms of exercise this week in addition to any walking. From reading everyone's posts, it is comforting to see that we all pretty much have similar struggles and feelings going on right now. As for Christmas next week - can't believe I'm typing that, I have decided that I am going to let things flow as they may and then be ready and raring to go for the new year. It is great to go into the new year with a support group like this, we are all in this together and will smash the new year on the weight loss front :) amazing thought to think about in where we will all be this time next year in our weight loss goals!

CW: 252.6

I am excited also to start the new year with such a super group. I have confidence that you will get your three forms of exercise. What types of exercise do you like?

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post December 13
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 1835
    Exercise Rest Day

Went back to Sunday as rest day now since my parents are healthy. Spent the day at their house watching football, talking about Christmas plans, and hanging out. I helped my dad build a puzzle table they are giving my grandma (his mom) for christmas. My sister in law came over for dinner and brought her girls so I got some nice baby cuddle time too.

I am so glad your parents have fully recovered. It sounds like you had a lovely rest day.

Someone above mentioned Christmas next week...what???? I had to look at the calendar. It is next week...Oh my!

So I strayed way off track for the weekend (again). So here it is another Monday Reset. 😉

Goals for the week:
    1. 15,000 steps daily
    2. No hitting snooze (helps to get an early start on steps)
    3. Stick to calorie goals, skip the eggnog, wine and too many chocolates
    4. Meditate 5 minutes daily
    5. Workouts for the week--run Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; yoga Wednesday and Friday

Happy Monday!

It is hard to believe how fast Christmas suck up on us this year. You have a solid plan for the week a head.
    Good Morning Delightful Downsizers......... I am happy to report no headache today YAY!!!!!!!!....if the fog ever lifts today I am planning on walking Aspen ....I sure have missed my walks ....it is nice to be able to function again :)

Your dolphins always make me smile as it always reminds me of swimming with them in the Dominican. Glad you are better.

draby2011 wrote: »
    Weigh in from 12/12: 233.8 pounds.

Not doing great but not as terrible as I thought apparently. I haven't been feeling great (due to lack of sleep and stupid sinuses with the ever-changing Florida weather) We have been getting absolutely SLAMMED with COVID patients all of a sudden. It is like the whole world is going crazy again. I will hopefully be back tonight to give yall more of an update but I have groceries coming now and the kids are going nuts!

Nice loss this week! Stay safe!
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 3 (Monday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    MON: 12/14: 10,858 (circuit training) + 7,912 = 18,770

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    iradi8 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    12/13 Steps 23,775

That is very inspiring!

14th December

* 2L water ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️

Steps- 3300

Tx

Don’t worry about us, focus on getting yourself better. I am excited to see your weight tomorrow!

Scorpiogirl70
    Checkin 12/14

Steps 3074

For the calories, when I have a situation like that I estimate my calories the best I can and I add it as a quick add in my diary. I think you are safe with the 700 calories you guesstimated. Sounds like you had a nice day with your family.
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Littleflutterby
    PW 325 8 (the spreadsheet I think says 325, if it could pleeeeease be changed to the .8 because I'm especially proud of my loss this week Haha)
    CW 321
    Loss- 4.8!

That takes me to 22st 13lb! I would LOVE to lose another 6lb by the end of the year. That's my next goal- my pre-slimming world weight. I started that group at 315lb. That would also mark a 60lb weight loss for me!

Just finishing feeding the kitties, will reply soon
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Littleflutterby
    PW 325 8 (the spreadsheet I think says 325, if it could pleeeeease be changed to the .8 because I'm especially proud of my loss this week Haha)
    CW 321
    Loss- 4.8!

That takes me to 22st 13lb! I would LOVE to lose another 6lb by the end of the year. That's my next goal- my pre-slimming world weight. I started that group at 315lb. That would also mark a 60lb weight loss for me!

I will fix the error. Congrats on your loss and for reaching over 50 pounds lost!
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Littleflutterby
    CW 321
    Loss- 4.8!

I'm so happy for you that you are seeing your hard work pay off in a BIG success!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post December 14
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 10037
    Exercise 47min Inc Dance Fit Video

So once again I tried a new dance video that kicked my butt haha. I liked this one though and will do it again! My hips, legs, and butt muscles are still kind of sore this morning, in a good way. In the 47 minutes I was dancing I registered almost 7000 steps so that was great. Didn't take anything extra to get the rest of my steps done! Just normal daily life.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Sunday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Water:✅
    Steps: 4,206
    Sleep: ✅
    DBF: 0

Monday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Water: ✅
    Steps:4,710
    Sleep: ❌
    DBF: 0

Sorry I didn’t check in yesterday. I had a crazy busy day with lots of appointments. I also visited the new apartment to measure all the windows. Today I am going to see what I can reuse from here in curtains and order anything new I need. My youngest granddaughter was admitted to hospital on Sunday. She is starting to improve and if all goes well will be out tomorrow.

I had to fill in some online forms for my appointment with the eating disorder clinic tomorrow. You fill them out every time you have a check up. It really opened my eyes to see how much my thinking has changed since the last time. I am hopeful that with the move to the new apartment some of the stress I have been under will be gone and I can get back on track.

I am going to take some time today to get outside for a short walk. It is pretty cold 🥶 outside so that will shorten my walk more than the pain. I am can’t wait until January to start using the pool.

Stay warm and stay safe!

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Hello Downsizers! I'll have the report from the F2F survey done tonight so we can see what ideas people have come up with. If you have not done it yet, it is still open -
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NDQHF22

I'll close it tonight. Thanks to everyone who participates!
This discussion has been closed.