Replies

• KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday

KittyInBoots17:
    PW: 233.0
    CW: 233.0

I am carrying over, I know I've been overdoing it, and quite honestly, I know I am gonna be overdoing it over the holidays LOL. Seriously guys, enjoy your fav goodies. This is the time to indulge in deliciousness!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    To answer the question above - fav holiday memory... I have many but I remember this Christmas sleigh ride in a mall parking lot when I was around 7 years old. I saw the horses and I was like OMG! It was free and no one else was there, so my parents too my brother and I to it. We got an extra long ride. it was sooo fun. I can see it clear as day in my head, those beautiful horses and nothing but crunching snow from the hooves and silent air. It was AWESOME!!!

Great question by the way! Can't wait to read the answers!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 151.2
    CW: 149.8
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Best Christmas memories: selecting and cutting down our own Christmas tree with my mom as a kid!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    My favorite Christmas memories are always the faces of my kids when they wake me up Christmas morning!! Highlight of my year every year!!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Username: imgwendolyn2015
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:165.8
    CW:165

I'm happy with the small loss. I've been going to the gym but my eating has not been on par. It's a great feeling knowing that I am going into the new year having lost so much weight already and not saying again "ok, the new year is when I'll start". I'm going to keep going strong and bust straight through my goals!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    179.6PW
    177.4CW
    GETTING THIS IN NOW!! BEFORE I GO TO CHOW TOWN!!

HAHAHA

Merry Christmas
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄

Weigh-in: Thursdays
    Username: heatherbluebell
    PW: 369.4
    CW: 365.8 (-3.6)
    LTD: 74.2
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Carriestrine
    Weigh in Fridays
    PW: 194.8
    CW: 196.4
    LTD: 37.6 lb
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Dogmom1978
    PW 170
    CW 171

Well, it was supposed to be a maintenance week, but things happened and I was pretty upset and I ate.

For example, yesterday fight with hubby. I was making my oatmeal cream pies (the cream is a homemade cream cheese icing). I doubled the icing but NOT the cookie recipe like a moron. I then ate all the extra icing with a spoon.....

I’m sure most of that lb is water weight and waste, so I’m not going to sweat it. Technically 1 more day in “maintenance” as I’m going to see my parents today.

Back on the horse tomorrow and back to the gym (0 gym week of Xmas). I’m off from work until 1/4, so plenty of time to regroup and get my head back in the game. 😊
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    BigBlues11
    Friday
    PW 157.9
    CW 157.9 (- pnds)
    TLD -66.1 pnds

Sorry for the late post. Yesterday was family filled :) Holding steady!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas I hope everyone had a great day yesterday😘

I gifted myself a 4 pound gain.

It was too hard to track, but back at it today. Started off the morning with a great yoga session-will walk later and bike!
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Skipping the weigh in this week. I have lost 20 pounds in 60 days and took a few days to have some goodies, totally feel the blah from sugar. So ready to get back on track, starting today, Next obstacle is New Years Eve.
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Late weigh in sorry!
    lckiehl
    Previous weight 189.1
    Current weight 190

Not stressed - enjoyed the holidays and moving on. I hope everyone had a happy holiday.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us
    Friday
    PW: 168.1
    CW: 171.0

Sorry I'm late, yesterday was such a whirlwind day, I forgot to post. Not good, though.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Missing weigh ins:

@SisuMom2019
    @cre804
    @robros310
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    The pig out continues due to the amount of food and lack of people so I will weigh in this evening the bulk of the feasting is done. Merry Christmas y'all!
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    My mom kept all the cookies that I brought to her house! 😊

My husband was sad though because I brought ALL the remaining chocolate chip cookies to my parents house 😂
This discussion has been closed.