TEAM: The Slimsons (January)

Options

Replies

• osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    @Jen-967: Wow! 51 pounds is an amazing loss especially for 2020! I gained 40 pounds and I'm very impressed by anyone who lost during last year. It's very encouraging to read about successes and one of the reasons that I rejoined the challenge! Good luck in 2021!
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    WMEJA
    Weigh in

Pw: 217
    CW: 220

😶😯🤔😥
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,919 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hey Team Slimsons! I thought I’d stop by to introduce myself!🤗 My name is Krystal and I’ve been a part of the The Biggest Loser challenge off and on for sometime now and just recently I started assisting Ashley or @AB0215 with the spreadsheets. I wanted to show my face real quick and let you all know that I happen to be on here daily either looking for motivation or just making sure the challenge is running smoothly within all of the Team threads. Because I am in here so often, its easy for me to catch a small error before it snowballs into a bigger one! With that being said your Captains are the best! and they are still your best resource when you need them! I feel like I’m more like the TBL mechanic who may randomly pop in to say “Hey I changed the oil” or “Hey I changed your Weigh in Date as per your request”. I may even just drop by to ask about an interesting post or to give someone words of encouragement when they are needed.

Please feel free to add me as a friend and send me a message if you would like. I can’t tell you enough how much I appreciate this challenge, it has changed my life and I want to do anything I can to keep it going strong!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes: 1 hour walking 1 hour weightlifting

Comments: Trying to overcome my emotional eating and today I did really well despite how I was feeling so I am taking the win.

• Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise yes and treadmill
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: yes, walking
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
    Water: 104 oz
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes (walking, yoga)
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Jan Wk 1 - Sun, 1/3

Track: No
    Calories: Not sure
    Exercise: 35 min moderately-paced walk

My name is Leah. I’m 26 and just finished my first year of my graduate school program. I am trying to take a better path towards exercise and my physical and mental health. Like many of you know, that is easier said than done.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    osier5 wrote: »
    @Jen-967: Wow! 51 pounds is an amazing loss especially for 2020! I gained 40 pounds and I'm very impressed by anyone who lost during last year. It's very encouraging to read about successes and one of the reasons that I rejoined the challenge! Good luck in 2021!

Thank you so much and Happy 2021 to you! 😊
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Sunday
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes- walked for 30 minutes.
  • dvdadie
    dvdadie Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Username: dvdadie
    Weigh in week: January week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 230.4
    Todays Weight: 229.8
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 14585 steps

I rejoined WW after a number of years not on it as I am not making progress and I want TO!
  • AB0215
    Options

@Jen_967 I 2nd this. It's important to realize that you have come so far in improving your health, despite everything that's happened this last year! While it may not have been exactly what you were hoping to achieve, it's still great!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Sunday weigh ins missing:

@Evallusion
    @gjaholy33

Don't forget to weigh in!!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    osier5
    Week 1
    PW: 209
    CW: 206

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sunday

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes: 1 hour walking 1 hour weightlifting

Comments: Trying to overcome my emotional eating and today I did really well despite how I was feeling so I am taking the win.
    Good for you!
    Jan Wk 1 - Sun, 1/3

Track: No
    Calories: Not sure
    Exercise: 35 min moderately-paced walk

My name is Leah. I’m 26 and just finished my first year of my graduate school program. I am trying to take a better path towards exercise and my physical and mental health. Like many of you know, that is easier said than done.
    You can do this!
    dvdadie wrote: »
    Username: dvdadie
    Weigh in week: January week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 230.4
    Todays Weight: 229.8

Nice !
  • vicky2767
    Options
    @Jen_967 51 pounds, that’s terrific. 👏🏻
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in for sun 1/3
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes. Took a short walk and did a 15 min yoga video. Trying new things this year. Was a little hard but felt good.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year all! Looking forward to this challenge and lifestyle choice. Good luck to all and enjoy your week!
This discussion has been closed.