TEAM: Run Track Minds (January)

Options

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Double posting because I want to make sure my weigh-in wasn't hidden in my intro post!

MelL1205
    Week: January Week 1
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    PW: 240.0
    CW: 239.8
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    And for my daily accountability post...

Daily Post - Sunday 1/3
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No. It was gross out.
    Day: Day went okay. I really wanted to eat more... but, refrained from grazing throughout the day on whatever snack foods were handy. I did not drink my water goal, but came pretty close. Tomorrow I will.
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    Exercise: Not yet but I have that as a goal after church tonight
    Day: My day went well. I was still craving something after a big breakfast. So I ate a half a cup of nuts to fill me up. That was a good amount of calories but I still haven't gone over and I was able to adjust my lunch to account. I still have some protein and calories left so if I am hungry after lunch before dinner, I will make a protein shake. Staying under my goal carbs! (Third day in a row!). That's a huge victory.
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 25 mins on bike
    Day: had a good day, but constantly having hunger pains, even after a big meal. It's making me realize just how bad I had gotten with my eating
  • tlgale
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm Tracy. I was in this group a few years ago and did well. Got back into old/bad eating habits and have gained it all back, plus more :disappointed: Ready to get back on track again now!!

I'm in the same boat! A lot of us are, actually. I lost 30 lbs in 2017 and joined this group a little over a year ago when I noticed I was falling back into some old habits. Unfortunately, last summer I fell off hard and I have gained everything back and then some. We are in this together.

Welcome back.

@CrystalEssex thank you! It sucks that we are back to it again...but this time we'll do it!! :smile:

• Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Exercise: None
    Day: was hoping to get a walk in today but baby naps schedule took all my attention and energy. Did really well food wise and mentally did good sticking to babys sleep schedule. I know that if I get overwhelmed with babys nap schedule, I kinda give up on the schedule which results in me giving up on the day and giving up on my eating. I didnt give up today!

Question, does anyone know if we can change our official weigh in day? Do we have to weigh in on that day? I chose Monday so that I would be accountable for the weekend. Mom brain forgot that im on maternity leave and my huabands weekend (therefore my weekend) is Wednesday and Thursday so I would like my official weigh in to be Friday morning so I dont mess up on our "weekend"
  • elenitsa10
    elenitsa10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

My name is Elena and I am new to this (struggling with the app a bit)

Daily Post 04.01.21
    Exercise: I have been out for a walk almost everyday and I did 5 workouts on top of the walks!!
    Day: I never exercised regularly so the 5 workouts last week has been a great achievement (my body is in agony though 😋)
    PW: 171.961
    CW: 168.6536
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Bekah7482 wrote: »
    Exercise: None
    Day: was hoping to get a walk in today but baby naps schedule took all my attention and energy. Did really well food wise and mentally did good sticking to babys sleep schedule. I know that if I get overwhelmed with babys nap schedule, I kinda give up on the schedule which results in me giving up on the day and giving up on my eating. I didnt give up today!

Question, does anyone know if we can change our official weigh in day? Do we have to weigh in on that day? I chose Monday so that I would be accountable for the weekend. Mom brain forgot that im on maternity leave and my huabands weekend (therefore my weekend) is Wednesday and Thursday so I would like my official weigh in to be Friday morning so I dont mess up on our "weekend"

I can change you to a Friday weigh in, no problem :)
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    I know a lot of you are already going strong but I’m just starting fresh today so I’m excited for the new week, new month and new challenge!

I’m going to try and stay on top of things a bit better since we have a lot more members now. I’m going to try and do daily weigh-in reminders so we’re not missing a bunch at the need of the week.

Missing yesterday:
    @doubleplay_643

Due today:
    @33sandy1223
    @Babycarrit
    @bechoe

Anyone have any specific goals for the week? I’m going to focus on movement and water (I’ll add those to my daily check-ins too)
  • tlgale
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    I know a lot of you are already going strong but I’m just starting fresh today so I’m excited for the new week, new month and new challenge!

I’m going to try and stay on top of things a bit better since we have a lot more members now. I’m going to try and do daily weigh-in reminders so we’re not missing a bunch at the need of the week.

Missing yesterday:
    @doubleplay_643

Due today:
    @33sandy1223
    @Babycarrit
    @bechoe

Anyone have any specific goals for the week? I’m going to focus on movement and water (I’ll add those to my daily check-ins too)

@AmyG1982 I have pretty much the same goals for the week! Increase water and use my bike at least 5 times.
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    @AmyG1982 my goals this week are to increase water and to be strict to my diet. No cheat meals, no cheat bites. I just want to establish a solid foundation before allowing myself little treats.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,371 Member
    Options
    Ok, holiday saeson is over, wife has had her birthday, back on the wagon again... I can do this!
  • doubleplay_643
    doubleplay_643 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I forgot to log my weight yesterday. Can I change my weight in day to Mondays? It will be a lot easier to remember.

Username: doubleplay_643

PW: 198.0
    CW: 195.4
  • 33sandy1223
    33sandy1223 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    33sandy1223
    Week: January Week 1
    Weigh-in Day: monday
    PW: 210.4
    CW: 208.2
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Username: sodonovan74
    Week: January week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 162
    CW: 161

Hey, we have your starting weight as 154, is that correct or should it be updated to 162?
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am still trying to remember my way around the message boards on MFP. I have been a member for a long time, but took a break away for a few years. After a year of being home bound from the pandemic and also turning 50 this year, I figured it was time to work at this to get back into some sort of shape!

Daily Post: Monday
    Calories: over by 200
    Exercise: no
    Day: I hate exercising when it's cold outside. I hate exercising inside even! But I will have to challenge this mind set and just get into it. I'll try doing some stretching this evening, but I was productive in other ways today, I just can't let that distract me from including some exercise.
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »

My goal is to track everything and do daily check ins as well. I have been HORRIBLE with daily posting, and I have said that I was going to start many times, but this time feels different. 😄 We got this!
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    Ok, holiday saeson is over, wife has had her birthday, back on the wagon again... I can do this!

Welcome back. 😄 We got this!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes. 30mins on bike
    Day: had a really good day and not as many hunger pains which is great!
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    Exercise: No
    Day: I am feeling a little under the weather. Had a horrible headache Friday into Sat, felt tired all day Sat. Yesterday and today I am dizzy and just feel.... WEIRD. I recently traveled back from Arizona last Thursday so I have been quarantined since arrival back to Alaska. I did have to do mandatory testing Thursday so I am waiting my results. Hubby has to quarantine with me in case he was exposed. He is going crazy sitting here doing nothing, and his boredom is driving me mad 🤣 Pray for me!

Hope you are all doing well. I will check back in tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.