TEAM: The Slimsons (January)

Options

Replies

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Yeses for me today. So very grateful that the day went well and that I elected to protect my peace by not engaging in any useless discourse about the domestic terrorism. Looking fwd to my weigh in tomorrow. Onwards
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    KymRobyn wrote: »
    jan week 1
    weigh in friday
    pw 232.2
    cw 222
    Nice
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Daily Post: Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Daily Burn 5225 steps

Stressful day, work was intense and my brother was with my mom for a medical appointment. My mom is 90 and still a stubbornly independent woman who lately has no patience for anything. My brother traveled to be with her and tried to negotiate things. She is getting mad at doctors as she is needing to return often to monitor infection on her leg. She was so impatient she tried to beat a car while crossing a street. My brother tried to stop her and she said she knew what she was doing and thought the car was turning. It is hard my mom is annoyed that she can't do what she used to do but won't let us adjust things to make things easier for her. Her complaints about age are she wishes she could wash her windows ( she lives in NYC in an apartment with very high ceilings) and hang winter drapes. Telling her that someone can do that for her does not satisfy her. Her microwave is on top of the refrigerator because she refuses to clutter her counter with it. My brother brought up an extra heater and was placing it in her bedroom but although she will eventually use it in that room she needed to put it in the front closet several rooms away. Her house is immaculate! Then when I finally finished work and talked to my mom and brother and went to relax the national news was stressful.

I too don't make resolutions but I do set goals for the year. I do like to review my goals yearly and determine if what I am doing is helping me reach my goals. As my weight goal was not reached I realized I needed more help and have sought out more assistance.
    Hang in there. 🤗
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 1
    PW = 243.6
    CW= 241.2
    Nice
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33
    Weigh day Monday
    January Week 1
    PW 494.5lbs
    CW: 491.9lbs

Mini Intro:

Just turned 42 on the 31st and am not having a good time of it with my lungs, (SUFFERING FROM COPD-ASTHMA, SLEEP APNEA AND PULMONARY HYPERTENSION) no matter how positive I try to feel it is a struggle. Determined to make 2021 year of SUCCESS. Will keep my focus on today and not worry about yesterday while hoping to succeed in reaching 375lbs by Dec 31 2021. God bless everyone in their journey this month.

Nice loss. Hang in there you got this!!!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in thurs 1/7
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes 30 min kickboxing class and 30 min walk.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: yes, walk and yoga
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Jan Wk 1 - Thurs, 1/7

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: An hour of light packing and laundry
  • tina01234
    tina01234 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    tina0123
    Friday Weigh- In
    Week 1
    PW: 177
    CW: 177

It’s not a gain but slightly disappointed as I thought that for the past week I’d been generally good. I know from previous weight loss I need to incorporate a lot of exercise, just got to up my game.

Happy Friday all!
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 11683 steps
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Bemybestby60
    January Challenge Week
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 184 my December 30th post
    Current weight 183

I would like to continue my weigh in on Wednesday if I can. It has been that day since July. Thank you.

Nice loss! 👍
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Jen_967
    Wednesday Weigh- In
    PW: 213
    CW: 213

No loss. But no gain. I’m happy with that. 😁

I didn’t realize my weigh in isn’t until Sat. So scratch my weigh in until then. Ugh!
  • Jen_967
    Options
    KymRobyn wrote: »
    jan week 1
    weigh in friday
    pw 232.2
    cw 222

Nice loss! 😊
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Daily post
    Thursday
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes- walking 30 mins
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Weight in week: January Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 231.8
    CW (Current Weight): 230.4
    This week’s loss: 1.4
    LTD (Loss to Date): 26.9

This has been an interesting week-I logged/tracked my food-which isn’t something new, except I would usually start the day strong, inputting my coffee, lunch, water and if I got to the point I was hitting my maximum allotted calories -say I popped a few chocolates or had some wine -I resigned myself to not hitting a caloric deficit or meeting my 1,200-so I just wouldn’t track anymore ...not that I was bothered by seeing that negative number-I just viewed it as a tool to aim at my target, so I saw little value with doing it when I missed......this week was different-I tracked everything and I saw just where I made those slips and how big they were -it gave me a deeper appreciation of the choices I make, when I make them and the outcomes -it has actually made me think twice before having a sweet smoothie etc. I was REALLY hoping to hit the 20’s today....I have been walking almost everyday, did a workout and my Kundalini....might have injured my foot in the process but....I will reiterate how much I appreciate reading your posts and the insights I gain. Happy Friday.
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    RetriJoe28
    Friday Weigh- In
    Week 1
    PW: 194.6
    CW: 195.2

Noticed ive had my activity level set wrong for months now. And been eating 350+ calories to much everyday lol makes sense why ive floated the same weight trend for so long.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    ForLangston
    Friday Weigh in
    Week 1
    PW: 270 (I think)
    CW: 269
    Thanks for tracking all of us!
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Thursday
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, walking, PT exercises

Daily Post
    Friday
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: yes, cleaning
  • KymRobyn
    KymRobyn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    KymRobyn
    weigh-in: friday
    week 1
    PW: 228
    CW: 220.6

Daily Post
    Friday
    exercise:40 min workout, 37 min walk/run interval
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Exercise: Walk, Yoga
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Jan Wk 1 - Fri, 1/8

I came to the Blue Ridge foothills this weekend to hike in the mountains, and I got to see snow on my drive west. ❄️ Also, I need to start cutting more sugar out of my diet - it is seriously starting to mess with my day-to-day.

Calories: Over
    Exercise: Processing and shelving books for two hours
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Bemybestby60
    January Challenge Week
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 184 my December 30th post
    Current weight 183

I would like to continue my weigh in on Wednesday if I can. It has been that day since July. Thank you.

Nice loss! 👍

First time that I did not gain weight over the holidays. Thanks for your support.
This discussion has been closed.