January 10 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    7ohoog1vrhkv.png
    One of the most common UAC member's concerns is the lack of quality sleep.
    If you are working remotely, like I am, has your sleep quantity and quality improved or declined?

The really insightful question of today!
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    One of the main reasons I wear a fitness watch is to keep track of my sleep. I am a night owl by nature. I purchased weighted blankets for my kids and I and find they do help. Sometimes - I only keep it on for half the night...and then kick it down. i also have found a heating pad on my feet when going to sleep really helps me. Wishing all who struggle better rest.
    Love the pics summerskier! I have some too from our dusting of snow. ;D
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    I've done all I can to keep my sleep habits in check but I have a 6' teen who is getting antsy and wakes up often at night. Four separate times yesterday, for example. He's not necessarily noisy but a mother's ear is ALWAYS highly tuned 😴 ➡️ 🤨 ➡️ 😴

In the meantime, he's learning to meditate. The pandemic is hardest, imo, on the kids.

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Bret Contreras' Strong Curves "At Home Workout" program (33), Skipping (10) TOTAL: 43 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 219
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (min 40%)? YES | 40%
    Pass Days Used: (JAN07)

There was also a fartlek run today with several hill sprints but I'm too lazy to parse out the walking steps from running steps. My watch has me at 12k+ steps for the day but I'm not counting those calories above. Again, laziness. Perhaps related to the above-mentioned sleep disturbances 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • ChristianK1974
    ChristianK1974 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, I sleep well considering all of the pandemic related ups and downs (work etc). I keep a pretty consistent bed time schedule during the week so that helps I think.

Date: Jan 10
    Exercised?: Yes. 30 min Athlean X program. 20 min heavy bag work.
    Calories?: Yes. 2030 goal. 1900 so far today.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Over ate at dinner ☹
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 2 hour and 8 minute trail run.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes