January 10 Sign In

124»

Replies

• fossil9078
    fossil9078 Posts: 130 Member
    Day 2 Pass
  • fossil9078
    fossil9078 Posts: 130 Member
    Sleeping has never been a problem for me. Perhaps too much sleep. Keeping my energy levels up is more of a problem.
  • Porkus5
    Porkus5 Posts: 17 Member
    Yes: Walked 6.5+ miles in my new Hokas!
    Yes
    Yes
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    3x’s yes today and yesterday!
    I sleep like a good baby 99% of the time.
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Good day! Under by over 200, after an intense HIIT w. dumbbells. End of week 9 of the programme! 🎉
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Sleep is something I usually slack on lately with the baby as the baby goes down around 8:30 / 9 and then I spend an hour so alone with the fiance before I do a night workout, shower read alittle and then sleep around 12/1AM and usually up at 7 - 7:30 depending on baby. I do often nap with the baby for an hour and a half around 12 to 1:30 so it balances out in the end.

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,852 Member
    Porkus5 wrote: »
    Yes: Walked 6.5+ miles in my new Hokas!
    Yes
    Yes

Hoka One One's have really helped me be able to walk and/or jog.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,796 Member
    Date: 1/10
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

PASS: 0/3 (for my own accountability)
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    I had to look up what a Hoka is
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Yes x 3
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    10 Jan

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes barely. Had to get out in the snow... :D
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    If you are working remotely, like I am, has your sleep quantity and quality improved or declined
    I guess I would have to say that working remotely has improved my sleep a little bit. Aging certainly does change our sleeping abilities for whatever reason. But not having to stress about getting into the office by a certain time has put less pressure on me. This year one of my actual changes is to NOT use an alarm clock. The kitties are good enough.
    w4zq0c5a8uz8.png
    3vemgswdsw8y.jpg

I am confused? Don't you live in Florida? Snow on the ground and a beautiful Sunflower in full bloom?
    I am finding the older I am, that I don't need as much sleep as younger. I also find that I often get up before the alarm clock; however, I do NOT want to rely on myself yet!

Gina I am in Central Tx Austin. I have lived here since 91 and this is the MOST impressive snowfall (there have been others of course) that I have seen. Usually we get ice storms. And for the first time ever my work is closed today. Most I have seen is 2 hrs late start waiting on it to warm up. And yeah my neighbor had a gorgeous sunflower. Photo of the day and definitely worth getting out in the snow to see all the snow men and all the kids playing in it!

I have no idea why I thought you were in Florida? This explains the snow a bit better! I have two friends of mine that were both born and raised in Houston, Texas! I am in Illinois, so we get lots of snow at times! We do NOT have a sunflower survive in the snow, however! :)
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    I had to look up what a Hoka is

Too funny because I did the same thing!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Yes, yes, yes

2 passes
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking on the treadmill
  • griffith0008
    griffith0008 Posts: 14 Member

Jan. 10
    Exercise: yes walk
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
    Pass days used: 0/3
  • RangerRickL
    @dewit You are a Wow! Last week, I had a root canal and I was definitely not feeling like doing planks afterwards.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    YES x 3
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    dewit wrote: »
    Mouth full of stiches 🤐 and doctor's answer "you won't feel like doing any sports the next days". He 👨‍🍳 was busy ⚒👷‍♂️ with me for about 1h. I played with the thought of being out of the challenge, but was comforted when he said walks 🚶‍♀️ are okay.

However, once the effect of the anesthetic was gone, I felt really okay! Looks like I can handle pain quite well. So I did a little planking and a 15 min lazy girl workout. Given that I spent 4hrs at the clinic, eating was good 🤭.

Another good day, wrt UAC at least 😃

Erm... this happened to me on Mo 11, actually. Let's blame my confusion (posting in the wrong thread) on the aenestetics. 😃
  • RangerRickL
    @dewit That is a great idea!! I'm glad you are doing better.