TEAM: Run Track Minds (January)

Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    rnua3mmw80zn.jpg

The news you have all been waiting for! :wink:

The new GoT Season 2 Challenge begins on Sunday 17th January and will run for approximately 11 weeks.

Along withThe Biggest Loser Challenge I also participate in this Challenge and they are starting a new season. If you are TRULLY interested in this challenge AND amping up your healthy life journey, please say interested
    I will then ask one of the coordinators to send you an invite.

Please hurry because it’s filling up quick!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    rnua3mmw80zn.jpg

The new GoT Season 2 Challenge begins on Sunday 17th January and will run for approximately 11 weeks.

Along withThe Biggest Loser Challenge I also participate in this Challenge and they are starting a new season. If you are TRULLY interested in this challenge AND amping up your healthy life journey, please say interested

Could you give me some more detail on what this Challenge is about?
    Definatly interested
  • Krysless2
    edited January 2021
    Options
    rnua3mmw80zn.jpg

Definatly interested

In past seasons, the “Council” will give each team a challenge every week: ie. Eat 5 servings of blue and green foods; Complete Interval training 3x this week; Plan out three days of eating and stick to those days planned, etc. also you have to meet the minimum Cardio minutes, Strength minutes and Flex minutes to help your team win for the week. The team with the lowest score (you’ll learn how this is determined as you go along) will have a punishment to do along with sending two people to the wall❤️❤️)

Here is a link to the home page https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/128738-game-of-thrones-the-challenge-season-2 (hopefully this takes you straight there) there you’ll find Q&As and more info on the past season.
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Date: Yesterday
    Tracked: No. 😖 I thought I missed only dinner but... nothing.
    Under: 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
    Exercise: No
    Water: Not enough
    Steps: over 5k
    Day: Yesterday was incredibly stressful. Today will be better.
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    Name: @Minion_training_program
    Weigh in week: January week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 102,8 kg / 226,64 lbs
    Current Weight: 100,5 kg / 221,56 lbs

My work and tracking has paid off, had 1 day of not eating so well, but still was only 200 calories over my goal, so probably still below my TDEE. Now to continue like this.
    I can't seem to comprehend that i was not so consistent those last 2 months of 2020, because clearly when i do track my calories i tend to stay under and thus loose weight

Same here! If I track, I stay on track. I have been rushed the past few mornings and haven't prepped. Great loss! Keep up the great work 😃
    Options
    @CrystalEssex thank you, i do my best
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Definatly interested
    They have sent you an invite. 🙂
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Missing weigh ins for the week:
    @MelL1205
    @sodonovan74

And if you guys don’t weigh in this week that’ll be the 2nd missed weigh in and you’ll be removed from the challenge:
    @Babycarrit
    @bechoe
    @Kathie_GoGo
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    Date: Thurs
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: No
    Water: Under
    Steps: 7279
    Day: I was so tired. Hoping to get some energy back so I can start going back to the gym. Haven't been one in the past 2 weeks. Still on the mend from whatever I had. Hoping next week I'll be back to my usual routine.
  • Krysless2
    edited January 2021
    Options
    rnua3mmw80zn.jpg

Definatly interested

In past seasons, the “Council” will give each team a challenge every week: ie. Eat 5 servings of blue and green foods; Complete Interval training 3x this week; Plan out three days of eating and stick to those days planned, etc. also you have to meet the minimum Cardio minutes, Strength minutes and Flex minutes to help your team win for the week. The team with the lowest score (you’ll learn how this is determined as you go along) will have a punishment to do along with sending two people to the wall❤️❤️)

Here is a link to the home page https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/128738-game-of-thrones-the-challenge-season-2 (hopefully this takes you straight there) there you’ll find Q&As and more info on the past season.

Hi there @Minion_training_program in case you didn’t see my response to your earlier inquiry🙂
    Options
    rnua3mmw80zn.jpg

Definatly interested

Hi there @Minion_training_program in case you didn’t see my response to your earlier inquiry🙂

Thank you, and i did actually, had this thread bookmarked.
    I have joined team Lannister 🙂
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Username: dracocapricorn
    Week: 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 163.9
    CW: 165.8

Did my first exercise after two weeks.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
  • tcje131
    tcje131 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Username: tcje131
    Week: 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 145
    CW: 145

I realize what I am doing is not working so I am taking more drastic measures this week. More water and less other drinks, took sugar completely out of my tea. Working towards a more balanced diet. I have also renewed the Jillian Michaels app and will be excercising as well. Today I had some more tooth work done so I am not doing as much today due to being on liquid diet until tomorrow
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 2 of January)
    PW = 143.74 lb
    CW = 141.98 lb
    =)=)
  • magnusMLQ
    magnusMLQ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    magnusMLQ
    January week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 192.7
    CW:193.8
  • moniqtaylor
    moniqtaylor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Moniqtaylor
    Week 2
    Friday
    CW: 307
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Username: red1185
    PW: 166.7
    CW: 168.0

I think I got down to 166 because I was sick a few weeks ago, and wasn’t eating much. Now that I’m eating normally again, my weight has gone back up. Super frustrating, but it’s still down overall from where I started awhile back.
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    Date: Friday/Saturday
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no
    Water: under
    Steps: Didn't look at my app, low for today because I've been riding in a vehicle.
    Day: Busy day. Had work, then did taxes, then church. Today we had prayer, then went to look at a house, now going to see a friend. Busy busy. Calories are under because I've been on the go, which is good I suppose. Carbs have been low, which is my goal.

Hows everyone doing? Doing my best to stay on track. Went looking for a cook book today to find some ideas. Im getting bored with my meals. Having to restart Autoimmine Protocol, have loads of inflammation and I think that's why I feel so rotten. The Holidays weren't kind to me.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Sorry, in advance, y'all.

I had a bad few days. Didn't log. Didn't meal plan. Didn't make great choices.

So, when I weigh-in tomorrow, I don't think I'll be posting a loss.

So sorry - I will do better. Starting right now - even though I didn't log all day, I'm at least going to log dinner.
This discussion has been closed.