SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    77uakk9odd2u.jpeg
    So repairs to our section of the building seem to be ending. This is me checking out the March 7 UAC from the kitchen counter. We never planned to buy/live in Florida, but this view convinced us otherwise.

@SModa61 Lovely!! And no state income tax :)
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,871 Member
    Options
    Podcast that I tend to like is Food Code. Has nutrition aspect which suits the geek in me.

@lesdarts180 - Seeing your difficulties with arthritis. I don't know how much has been discussed already and I just saw your post today. Has the concept of an anti-inflammatory diet even been investigated? I don't know much about it, but I know there is such a concept and maybe nutritional approaches could help. On another note, glad you liked the dog video. I loved it when I first heard the story. What a great dog! :)

@Thabit11 - Iron has been an issue for me. Been battling it for a few years, and oral supplements are not an option due to their digestive consequences. When I began MFP, I changed my setting for what is tracked. Don't recall what I removed, but I added Fiber and Iron, since I need both. As of January, my iron is officially normal. Yay! as more aggressive testing was coming next. Fortified grains are great with iron - yes, cereal, cream of wheat, oatmeal, and probably bread, but I would have to look. As post menopausal, I only need 50% RDA/day, just like a man. Menstruating females need the full 100%. I happen to eat Fiber One Cereal. Tastes like twigs, but great iron 25% RDA and starts my day with 14 grams of fiber. I also began making homemade vegetable soup that I have for lunch (which I have missed the past 2 weeks), that is a "detox" soup, but has a nice amount of iron. I have also used cream of wheat as a snack when wanting an iron boost. For 110 calories, it contains 50% RDA.

@Mshawski - thanks for the badge heads up

@RBNorth66 - glad you are on the mend!
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    6 mile hike and 10 min weight workout (Would have liked to have done more of a weight workout but I was tired so I am giving myself points for doing 10 minutes and showing up)

@mshawski Thanks for the notification on the Apple Watch challenge. I am pretty sure you mentioned a prior challenge that I did not know about and was able to secure because you posted it. Much appreciated!!! :)

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3