CW: 170
  • 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    33gail33
    March week 4
    PW 200.5
    CW 200.9

:( So disappointed in myself. This is my first weekly increase in 2021 and am kicking myself that I let it happen! Uggh.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    33gail33 wrote: »
    33gail33
    March week 4
    PW 200.5
    CW 200.9

:( So disappointed in myself. This is my first weekly increase in 2021 and am kicking myself that I let it happen! Uggh.

DO NOT beat yourself up! you are doing great. Think Big Picture! You got this!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    kaytyl2 wrote: »
    kaytyl2
    Saturday, week 3
    PW: 171
    CW: 170

Great loss!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    Colleen 790
    March week 4
    PW 172.4
    CW 171.9

Nice!
  • Jodee2021
    Jodee2021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    187.4 same as last week.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Sunday weigh ins from:
    @Blshumway2010. got it, thanks!
    @emmie_1245
    @Jodee2021. got it, thanks!
    @Paulette_Spencer
    @pumpitusa
    @ValierMary
  • ValierMary
    ValierMary Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ValierMary
    Week 5 - Sunday
    PW: 303
    CW: 301.2
  • Paulette_Spencer
    Paulette_Spencer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Paulette_Spencer
    Week 5
    March
  • 33gail33
    Options
    33gail33
    March week 4
    PW 200.5
    CW 200.9

Thank you - unfortunately I am having a terrible weekend with emotional eating and (I’m embarrassed to even say it) bingeing. I need to get back on track like right now. I am reminding myself that I have lost 18 lbs already and don’t want to throw it all away. If anyone has any tips/tricks/inspirational thoughts I am all ears I really need some support right now. Even just some positive thoughts and vibes. 🙂 Thanks.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    33gail33
    March week 4
    PW 200.5
    CW 200.9

Thank you - unfortunately I am having a terrible weekend with emotional eating and (I’m embarrassed to even say it) bingeing. I need to get back on track like right now. I am reminding myself that I have lost 18 lbs already and don’t want to throw it all away. If anyone has any tips/tricks/inspirational thoughts I am all ears I really need some support right now. Even just some positive thoughts and vibes. 🙂 Thanks.

All I can say is this: each moment is a chance to start over. Every little choice is a new opportunity. It's so easy to be hard on ourselves; take some time to choose one positive self affirmation and repeat it each time you start to engage in negative self talk. Try some simple meditations (I like smiling minds...it's for kids, it's fun, easy and makes me feel good!)
    Seriously, you can do this.
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    @Kenyaa3
    PW 263.8
    CW 261.2

Happy Monday Team! Last week I did good with my eating and water intake but still no real exercise. Slowly but surely I’ll get there!

Have a great week on purpose team! 😁
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    33gail33
    March week 4
    PW 200.5
    CW 200.9

Good Morning! You should absolutely not be disappointed in yourself. What you have to do is dust yourself off and tell yourself you’ll do better. There’s nothing wrong with a little increase (it might/will happen). What’s wrong is beating yourself up, over it. You got this!! 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
  • 33gail33
    Options
    @Keepingtrack1234 @Kenyaa3
    Thanks - today is a better day off to a good start and shaking off the terrible weekend. :smile:
    I am trying consciously shifting the negative self talk.
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello team:

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

SW 167
    CW 167

Cheers.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,191 Member
    Options
    33gail33
    March week 4
    PW 200.5
    CW 200.9

I've binged from time to time as well. You're smart enough to know it's not because you're hungry. What it might be is you trying to hold onto the feeling that seems like the real you. I've noticed how differently I feel now that I'm dieting and exercising. That different feeling is still the real you, a better you. Don't deny foods you love, just enjoy them less frequently. You might try one or more of these techniques toward that end:
    1. Give yourself a challenge to lose a certain amount each week, and have a reward of your choice when you succeed. It's surprising how much this helps resist those moments when you see or smell something enticing, knowing that you can choose to have that as a reward in the very near future.
    2. When you are craving something, have just enough to taste. Like chips, take 3 chips from the bag, seat down and enjoy those chips, guilt free, savoring each one and telling yourself you can have some more in a few days time.
    3. When you feel the urge to eat, drink some water, take a walk, remind yourself what your real goal is.
    4. Know that the future you (the you you want to be) is counting on you to be strong, determined, and focused on the prize.
This discussion has been closed.