LiLee's Journey to overall happiness

Options
1727374757678»

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    You can still post here coz all of us just want to reach out GW😁 Do something that works for you 😘
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    I'll still definitely post here if everyone is ok just knowing that I won't be going back OMAD lol. I dunno. I think I'm overthinking it lol.
    I have some chores I really need to get started on now, but will be back tomorrow to blab away and catch back up on everyone!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Hey girl, doesn't really matter if you are doing OMAD or 2MAD or following a diet plan... we are all on our own journey to reach our GW. What plan are you following currently? Take care😘
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I concur with the other ladies, you are one of us whether OMAD or not and we want to continue to share in your journey. Please continue to post. How are the kitties?
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    And sorry for not posting earlier today! Got distracted with kids' homework and completely forgot.

Anywho... Think I left off on Christmas? Just before?
    Uuuuhm.... things are good.
    Both kitties are doing great. They were both fixed in January. Both got really mild infections in their incisions, but I took them to the vet and they got an antibiotics shot which healed them up. They've gotten SO big now. Just look like regular adult cats.
    They're both so sweet though. Mia (the orange one) a bit more affectionate than JJ, but that's ok. :)
    Pics of them being cute
    OwY0R72.jpg
    Pq8AlZD.jpg
    3JXLkfW.jpg

Diet has honestly been a bit hit or miss for a while there.
    I was just doing CICO (calories in calories out). And it was working, but I think I was just too low in my calories (1200). I started jumping rope (which I actually enjoy when I do it even though I'm not very good at it AT ALL lol), but on the low calories, I was tired ALL THE TIME.

There was a couple of weeks, or maybe a month? Before my oldest boy's birthday in March where I just said screw it and just started eating eating eating. It was just stress stress and more stress causing my total lack of motivation.
    His birthday was on March 9th (he turned 6!) and I just knew I had to stop doing that so got back to keto.

I'm not being super strict with it though. Like hell, last Friday, I had Publix fried chicken for dinner and hubs and I drunkenly munched on some chicken nuggets, french fries, and popcorn while we watched movies. I'm just not going to beat myself up over living life and having fun like that anymore. It wasn't keto, but I got back to it the next day (even with a horrible hangover).
    While Fridays won't always be like that, I'm setting them up as my no track days. That usually either spills in to Thursday and Saturdays/Sundays too lol. I just eat the same stuff as usual. Maybe a little more, but still keto stuff normally.
    Last Thursday my weight was 176.8.
    Weighed in this morning at 177.4. So I did a little bit of hopefully bloat damage on Friday but FX it'll be down and then some by Friday again!
    When I first first started back keto though. I didn't weigh myself until I was a week? in to it. I did NOT want to see where I was starting from b/c I knew it was going to be awful b/c of how bloated I was. When I did finally weigh though, it was 181.6 (on 3/12).

Just... I dunno. It just feels like that stress that had been weighing me down for SO damn long just lifted off of me. I have NO idea why though (which kind of sucks), but I'm just happy about it. Feeling really positive about my continued journey and just really glad to be back on track again!
    2021 is gonna be my *kitten* by the end of it!

Oh and I had to get a root canal done not too long ago. Cracked tooth I had was getting worse. My dentist tried a temp crown to see if that would help, but NOPE. Bye bye $1200 plus the $600? for the permanent crown.
    Oh and THEN, the root canal got inflamed. So that was fun. Sitting at home wondering when the pain was going to end and it just never did b/c inflammation. Yippee! Thankfully a round of steroids helped though and I now have my permanent crown on. Unfortunately, the area is still aching a little. I only just got it done though so I'm really hoping it's just from the dentist doing whatever she had to do to fit the crown and stuff.

Aaaand I think that's it? Maybe not, but it's all just kind of a blur at this point lol. Can't believe we're already coming up on April! APRIL!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    These kittens are sooo cute <3 Boy have to grown. So sorry to hear about your teeth. Dentists are expensive over here too. Hope your dentist will fix it and you will be pain free soon <3 If Keto is the way for you, then Keto it shall be. As long as you are happy and loosing weight, that's what counts.
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    I think I should create a new thread for myself /nodnod