Water: 7 cups
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 141.6lbs
    CW 139.6lbs

I did it! I smashed my way to the 130s! I don't usually set myself a mini challenge but I'd been in the 140s for so long.

I am so, so happy for you!! You've been working hard for this, and it is really a milestone. Congrats & keep it going!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    MUAC for 3/30:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercised: yes - 1 mile walking with pup plus 30 minutes playing at dog park
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I did it! I smashed my way to the 130s! I don't usually set myself a mini challenge but I'd been in the 140s for so long.
    WHOOOP! Time for the happy dance!

3/30/2021
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 80
    Steps: 5108

back on track and already got my walk in today!

• prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 141.6lbs
    CW 139.6lbs

I am so, so happy for you!! You've been working hard for this, and it is really a milestone. Congrats & keep it going!

Thank you @richmondwriter and everyone else for your words and your support.

I'm still in the overweight range, but 15lbs more pounds will get me into the normal range.

I'm hoping I can get there in 3 months.

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    3/31/21
    Steps: 14,001
    Water: 96.9

Today was rather hectic at work, but I managed to get through it! I got my run in(1mi) and some extra walking, and hubby made us low carb bacon/tuna wraps for dinner. I'm ready for the weekend!

I am hoping for nicer weather this weekend, as I picked up some azaleas to plant, and some tools to get some extra yardwork done. I want to spend at least Saturday getting some yardwork done, ahead of our towns yearly brush pickup! Hopefully we get most of it done this weekend!

Fabulous loss @prehistoricmoongoddess I can only imagine how happy you must be! Keep up the wonderful work! I know you will reach your goals!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options

Fabulous loss @prehistoricmoongoddess I can only imagine how happy you must be! Keep up the wonderful work! I know you will reach your goals!

Thank you @cmhubbard92

This time I'm sure that I will. I'm not sure I would have got here without your support and that of the team. The faith people have in me succeeding, how could I not reach my goal!

• maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Wednesday March 31, 2021 6:30PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 82 oz
    Steps = 8,721
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    3/31/2021
    Exercise: Yes 60 min Zumba class
    Water: 158.2
    Steps: 11305
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 141.6lbs
    CW 139.6lbs

I'm still in the overweight range, but 15lbs more pounds will get me into the normal range.

@prehistoricmoongoddess Really?? I'm surprised that you would still be overweight at 139. Keep up the great work though you're doing fantastic.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 141.6lbs
    CW 139.6lbs

@prehistoricmoongoddess Really?? I'm surprised that you would still be overweight at 139. Keep up the great work though you're doing fantastic.

It's the height that does it @DaffyGirl88

I'm only 5ft
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    MUAC for 3/31:
    Under: no (+17 - ugh!)
    Exercised: yes - 30 minutes walking with the pup
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    4/1/21
    Steps: 14,717
    Water: 96.9
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

Thank you @cmhubbard92

This time I'm sure that I will. I'm not sure I would have got here without your support and that of the team. The faith people have in me succeeding, how could I not reach my goal!

@prehistoricmoongoddess I completely agree. The team support really helps us to motivate each other to reach our goals!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    MUAC for 3/31:
    Under: no (+17 - ugh!)
    Exercised: yes - 30 minutes walking with the pup

@Richmondwriter so close! I'm sure you were still under maintenance calories, so still a win!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    3/31/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 6522

I'm going to take a break on the accountability challenge for April but stay in the overall challenge. I am striving for a little more balance and starting to get a bit OCD on this with my 'must get an A' mentality. I gotta find the sustainable place, in order to break my years long habit of doing great for three months then abandoning ship.

@annabananamc I totally understand! We all have to find what works best for each of us without burning out. Don't feel pressured to do every challenge. Success comes in so many ways, and you will keep learning new things that will work for you. Keep up the great work, just don't let yourself burnout :smile: We're here for you!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    4/1/2021
    Exercise: Yes - 30 min run on treadmill and then 15 min doing weight machines (all at gym)
    Water: 90.7
    Steps: 11,714
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Thursday
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 102 oz
    Steps = 8,782