Nice
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    AB0215
    March Week 4
    Sat
    PW: 201.9 lbs
    CW: 198.8 lbs

I decided to jump on the Challenge Bandwagon and try 75 Hard, and because of that I've been reading a book about habits, and it talks about not thinking of the goal per se but instead breaking down the goal into actionable chunks and I guess its all working, I haven't been focused on tracking my food this week, but instead I've been focusing on getting in water, workouts, and eating better quality foods, and it looks like its working so I am going to keep going.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: yes, walking
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    March Wk 5 - Sat, 4/3

Track: No
    Calories: Way over
    Exercise: None
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Yes 45 minutes indoor walking
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 4
    PW: 242
    CW: 244
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    March Week 4
    Sat

I decided to jump on the Challenge Bandwagon and try 75 Hard, and because of that I've been reading a book about habits, and it talks about not thinking of the goal per se but instead breaking down the goal into actionable chunks and I guess its all working, I haven't been focused on tracking my food this week, but instead I've been focusing on getting in water, workouts, and eating better quality foods, and it looks like its working so I am going to keep going.

Nice loss! I’m so glad to see you..lol. I’m glad it helped. What is 75 hard?
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Daily Post
    Friday
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: walked around the park. 45 minutes

Saturday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes- walking 30 mins
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise no
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Weight in week: March Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    CW (Current Weight): 219.0
    PW (Previous Weight): 229.4
    This week’s loss: 0.4
    LTD (Loss to Date): 38.3
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    I think above should read April week 1-I got mixed up on my i notes bc I forgot a week
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited April 2021
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    March Week 4
    Sat

Nice loss! I’m so glad to see you..lol. I’m glad it helped. What is 75 hard?

There are very few rules, but if you mess up, you have to start over. And the trick is to plan and make this a routine. And the book I chose for this is Atomic Habits: Tiny Changes, Remarkable Results, An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones, and I'm really enjoying it, it talks about how to set yourself up for success. I'm probably going to re-read it and actually check off the action plan items next time but I'm already thinking about my habits differently and it's helping. I didn't even really track my food religiously last week, I counted my carbs and paid attention to my water but that as about it. But being more aware is helping me to think about if I'm really hungry or not, so the weight loss was somewhat incidental.

It sounds daunting that you have to do 2 "workouts" per day but if you actually look into it, the creator actually talks about the items on the list, and one of the things he says is the workouts, you choose the type and intensity, so it can be a walk if that's what you are able to do, or if its a "rest day" you can just walk...and some days that's what I do, its more about getting yourself into healthier habits and getting yourself outside daily helps to build mental strength, which, lets be honest, to be successful in our weightloss goals we are going to need to be mentally stronger to eat less cookies, food and things we don't need.

Another thing I've found, the hardest parts of this for me are the daily progress pic and the water. Drinking that much water really makes me not drink other things because I legit don't want to put more liquid in my body, I have 1 or 2 cups of black coffee and then nothing but water, which is amazing if you think about how just a week ago I was having half a case of diet soda a day.

3hgx5od9uwro.png
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,767 Member
    Daily Post
    Saturday
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: yes, walking and cleaning
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    edited April 2021
    osier5
    Week 5
    PW 200.9
    CW 198.2

@AB0215 Should I have posted this in April?
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    edited April 2021
    Daily Post
    Saturday
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Ye
    This may be in the wrong month and it won't let me delete it. I thought today was the last day of the last week for March.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    osier5 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Saturday
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Ye
    This may be in the wrong month and it won't let me delete it. I thought today was the last day of the last week for March.

Weigh-ins are due on Saturday night before midnight, so yesterday was the last day for March. Ashley just posted the winners for last week.
This discussion has been closed.