April 4 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    3xYES
    Pass days 1/3
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,780 Member
    4 April

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Pass days: 0 of 3
    This is Bandit's can you quit taking pictures and get my dinner look. of course you have to imagine the nickering going on also. Will nicker for food should be his motto.

na8zrrs6d29d.png
  • TennGal85
    TennGal85 Posts: 82 Member

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, great lunch grilled by my now favorite son!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,518 Member
    Pass day 1/3 even with spinning and some other exercises the Easter Bunny got me start again tomorrow hope everyone who celebrates had a nice holiday
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited April 2021
    Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates that He's risen. And to those who don't, I hope you were able to leverage a day off either on Friday or tomorrow!

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Walking, 12k steps (??) TOTAL: 100+ (I'm still going...)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | *Base
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---
    *NOTE: Active rest day. Not counting walking calories.

Personal Bonus #1: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 25%
    Personal Bonus #2: Did I meet my fiber micro for the day (35%)? YES | 38%
    Pass Days Used: (APR01)

As of today, I'm tracking yet another thing: fiber. I mean, I've always kept an eye on it as I believe it is the answer to the meaning of life but after having read a sum total of one clinical study [ full research article ] yesterday with people half my age, I'd like to try boosting my intake this month in an effort to improve my gut flora and cardiovascular system...and find the meaning of life 😬

Also, if anyone cares to chime in, I'm looking for insights on vegan protein powders. Vega's brand has been my staple for 15+ years (Canadian pride goes a long way, eh?).

Got two in the mail today (Näak, Vanilla flavor and will give Sunwarrior's Warrior Blend another try tomorrow). I'm expecting to try another brand later this month (Iron Vegan Athlete's Blend) as well. Any others I should consider? My criteria are, ideally, 20+ grams of protein/serving and <11% daily sodium. I prefer not to have soy or whey but, like...I guess 🤷🏾‍♀️