Options
    Calli1616

April - Week 2

PW: 180.1
    CW: 178.6
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,878 Member
    Options
    @Paulette_Spencer – whoo-hooo!! Nice loss!

@keepingtrack1234 – sometimes you need weekends like that! Hope you are all recharged!

@Kenyaa3 – a loss again – nice!

@33gail33 – sorry you’ve got uncooperative weather. I like your work around plan! I also slept in a bit this morning, so I’m stuck with after work exercise. I find it a lot harder to get motivated for, but you all are keeping me accountable!

@blshumway2010 – I hope court went well and you have a reduction in stress as a result!

@NationalCapital – nice loss! Enjoy your new bike! Looks like fun.

@CookieRehab – sure hope you were able to make the drive and enjoy your yoga!

Have a great week everyone!
  • Blshumway2010
    Blshumway2010 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    @Calli1616 court went well and definitely a reduction in stress though still a lot.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Check in! Tracked, under and 10k steps. Ready for a good night sleep! :)
  • Shawtytel
    Shawtytel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Checking in- Had a slow start to my day. I only got 3 hrs of sleep last night and up first thing at 7am with my boys to get ready for distant learning. I don't know what happens to me on Sundays. For some reason it's super hard to get back to normal once the weekend is over.

Super tired and lazy but managed to sneak in a nap after school ended to recharge myself to get my workout in. Finished up with13,263 steps and 2 videos.

On days like today lazy, tired and rainy I just want to rest but my body won't let me. I dedicated myself in January to do my steps everyday and no matter how I feel I can't let myself down I have to get them done.
  • chiddss
    chiddss Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    Didn't do so hot on my goals this weekend...basically ate **delicious delicious** carbs all weekend (literally, pizza, bagels, soft pretzels, sushi) and now I don't feel so hot lol. Power of PROTEIN!
    Cest la vie-new day, fresh start.
    Monday weigh in's from:
    @Calli1616
    @chiddss
    @Kenyaa3
    @NationalCapital

Hiya,

Sorry for the delay

@chiddss
    Week 2 Monday Weigh in
    PW: 205.5
    CW: 199!

I had a massive loss this week - not sure how but I'll take it :D
  • Calli1616
    Options
    @blshumway2010 - so glad you had a good outcome yesterday! Hooray! Also - up in the top 3 for last week - Huzzah!!

@keepingtrack1234 - sounds like a good day yesterday! And yay team for the great week!

@Shawtytel - hehe. You're "lazy" day looks more productive than my busy day! :D

@chiddss - fabulous loss! Nice job!

I'm having troubles getting going today. Just dragging a bit. I did get signed up for my second vaccine next Monday, so I'm happy I could get in. I keep having people tell me to be prepared to be really tired after that second shot - so I'll just treat my "tired" of today as a preview of next week! Have a great day everyone!
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    Hey Team! Checking In! Gonna walk when I get home. I’m thinking instead of my normal route or the treadmill which bores me. I’m gonna walk my city on nice days. Walk to my moms house, my old high school that has two lakes, maybe across town, etc. I’m getting excited just thinking about it lol.

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Kenyaa3 wrote: »
    Hey Team! Checking In! Gonna walk when I get home. I’m thinking instead of my normal route or the treadmill which bores me. I’m gonna walk my city on nice days. Walk to my moms house, my old high school that has two lakes, maybe across town, etc. I’m getting excited just thinking about it lol.

wow, that sounds lovely! Where do you live? I am jealous...not a lot of greenery near me (Chicago). But I love to walk outdoors...takes it from exercise to a whole new level of mental health! Enjoy!
    Checking in--tracked and in my range. See you all tomorrow!
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    Kenyaa3 wrote: »

wow, that sounds lovely! Where do you live? I am jealous...not a lot of greenery near me (Chicago). But I love to walk outdoors...takes it from exercise to a whole new level of mental health! Enjoy!
    Checking in--tracked and in my range. See you all tomorrow!

Thank you, I live in NY and there are areas with greenery but they are spread out. It has its pretty areas and by the lakes is one of them.

• Kenyaa3
    Options
    Calli1616 wrote: »
    @blshumway2010 - so glad you had a good outcome yesterday! Hooray! Also - up in the top 3 for last week - Huzzah!!

@keepingtrack1234 - sounds like a good day yesterday! And yay team for the great week!

@Shawtytel - hehe. You're "lazy" day looks more productive than my busy day! :D

@chiddss - fabulous loss! Nice job!

I'm having troubles getting going today. Just dragging a bit. I did get signed up for my second vaccine next Monday, so I'm happy I could get in. I keep having people tell me to be prepared to be really tired after that second shot - so I'll just treat my "tired" of today as a preview of next week! Have a great day everyone!

Hope you’re feeling better!
  • Blshumway2010
    Options
    Have a couple appointments today to keep me busy then some errands with the kids. Yesterday was orientation for work but still got my step goal. Chilly day today but hoping to get a walk in too.
  • Shawtytel
    Shawtytel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job team on our week 1 win ⭐
  • Calli1616
    Options
    Thanks @Kenyaa3 - today is better I often can't figure out why I'm dragging - I had a good night's sleep, I'm not super stressed, just randomly tired! Today I woke up at 4:30am (ugh) and couldn't get back to sleep. I ended up getting my workouts done at daylight and am feeling pretty energized despite the early wake up! So the day with less sleep is better from the tired perspective. Can't figure it out, but glad I'm feeling peppy!

Have an awesome Wednesday team!
  • CookieRehab
    CookieRehab Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm so pooped lately. I am keeping under my maintenance calories and doing a little yoga daily. I am a little bummed that my weight didn't drop lots. I'm pretty sure I haven't been keeping up on my water so I think it had something to do with it. Either that or bread 😖
    I also burnt all my cookies so I guess that's good...

CookieRehab
    Week 2
    PW: 157
    CW: 157
  • Blshumway2010
    Options
    Yesterday was physically and emotionally draining. With all the driving and appointments and the death of my tracker (charged now) I have no idea if I hit my step goal or not. I spent 45 minutes trying to calm (with help of nurses) an autistic meltdown in the doctors office which is a massive wrestling match that left me very winded and crying because I hate seeing him suffer.

Hoping for a better day today. It's cold and raining so sticking to inside but still hoping to for sure hit the step goal.
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    Calli1616 wrote: »
    Thanks @Kenyaa3 - today is better I often can't figure out why I'm dragging - I had a good night's sleep, I'm not super stressed, just randomly tired! Today I woke up at 4:30am (ugh) and couldn't get back to sleep. I ended up getting my workouts done at daylight and am feeling pretty energized despite the early wake up! So the day with less sleep is better from the tired perspective. Can't figure it out, but glad I'm feeling peppy!

Have an awesome Wednesday team!

I hate when I wake up that early and can’t go back to sleep, lol. Doesn’t happen often but when it does. I’m beat! 🤦🏾‍♀️. So glad you feeling Peppy. Hope your Thursday is just as great. 😁
  • Kenyaa3
    Options
    Checking in! Happy Thursday Team! Today’s my Friday so I’m extra excited lol. Sipping on my green smoothie now and later, I’ll be eating seafood and veggies for dinner. Tomorrow I have doctor appointments so I’m curious to see if my scale will match theirs. Crossing my fingers lol.

Have a great day on purpose!! 😁
This discussion has been closed.