• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Sun, May 31st
    Week 1 - Day 1
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1509
    Exercise - Yes my upper back and arm muscles still haven’t recovered enough to do a Boxing session
    Boxing Y/N? ✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    👟Challenges💧
    13772 Steps
    64oz
    Reminder:
    Boxing Goal (3x’s a week)
    Step Goal: 9000 / Daily; 63000/Wkly
    Caloric Goal: 1721 / Daily = 12047/Wkly
    NetCarb Goal: 30g

Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day !!
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    alpdexplorer
    June, Week 1
    Monday
    PW - 355.6
    CW - 354.8
  • alpdexplorer
    edited June 2021
    Options
    alpdexplorer
    June, Week 1
    Monday
    PW - 355.6
    CW - 354.8

@AB0215 *****updated. I posted wrong current weight! 🤦‍♀️
    My actual CW is 352.8!

And I don't know how to delete posts. 😅
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Mon, May 31st
    Week 1 - Day 2
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - No 2369
    Exercise - Not really
    NetCarbs30g Y/N? 💚✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    Boxing Y/N? ✖️✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    👟Challenges💧
    5395 Steps
    72oz
    Reminder:
  • NRTyreman
    NRTyreman Posts: 84 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Hello All, thanks for having me! Very sorry for posting late, I was really quite poorly this weekend with a fever reaching over 39. I did weigh myself Sunday so I hop posting it today is okay!

NRTyreman
    Week 1 (Sunday 30th May)
    PW =222
    CW=187

Week 1 Day 1
    Sunday 30th May

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - yes
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 10936

Week 1 Day 2
    Monday 31st May

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - no
    Exercise - no
    Steps - 2618

Really struggled with this illness yesterday but seem to have gotten myself back on track today, I have lost 30lb in 2 months and although I am taking supplements to combat the nutrients lost in a calorie deficit, I do wonder if I need to up my calories slightly as this is the second fever I have had in the space of a month. Or it's just one of those things when you have a toddler in nursery school!
  • Krysless2
    edited June 2021
    Options
    NRTyreman wrote: »
    Hello All, thanks for having me! Very sorry for posting late, I was really quite poorly this weekend with a fever reaching over 39. I did weigh myself Sunday so I hop posting it today is okay!

NRTyreman
    Week 1 (Sunday 30th May)
    PW =222
    CW=187

Week 1 Day 1
    Sunday 30th May

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - yes
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 10936

Week 1 Day 2
    Monday 31st May

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - no
    Exercise - no
    Steps - 2618

Really struggled with this illness yesterday but seem to have gotten myself back on track today, I have lost 30lb in 2 months and although I am taking supplements to combat the nutrients lost in a calorie deficit, I do wonder if I need to up my calories slightly as this is the second fever I have had in the space of a month. Or it's just one of those things when you have a toddler in nursery school!

Glad you’re here! You may want to adjust your caloric goals ..maybe?

Nothing is set in stone as I will typically reassess every couple of weeks. But I do also eat within a set keto macros daily goal as well so I’m always getting enough protein.. My caloric changes never cause illness though😕. I worry about that for you! If you do believe it’s food related you may want to do some research on Caloric deficit side effects or vitamin deficiencies, see what you could be eating, or not eating enough of, that’s making you sick.

You can view the breakdown of what you’re eating in MFP; ie. proteins, sodium count, calcium, etc. If you are paying for MFP Premium then there’s a feature that allows you to set your goals based on whichever nutrient you want(I’m not sure if it’s in the free version).

But maybe you truly do just have yourself at too low of a deficit though! So test the waters and increase it this week! It’s all trial and error at the end of the day! People often times get emotionally discouraged and quit after their first trial! You’ve seemed to have figured out that logging is key and just keep the emotion out of it and work on yourself like you’re trying to come up with the solution to a high school science assignment!

Glad you’re feeling better! Keep up the good work!
  • NRTyreman
    Options
    Yeah I think I will try and sort out my macros I have been pretty bad with them of recent. I spend enough money on supplements that I shouldn't have vitamin issues but I have been a bit too relaxed with my protein intake.

I think I'll chalk it up to the toddler for now and carry on and see how I go.
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Too good not to share Happy Tuesday! xjavm0z9vdut.jpeg
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week 1 June
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW = 182
    CW= 181

Hi all. I've been doing this challenge for about 2 years. I've slacked off a lot in the tracking and am trying to stay motivated. I initially lost about 78 pounds but have put 9 back on. My weight has been hovering in the 180 area for a few months and I'd feel more comfortable if it were back in the low 170s. Thinking about getting a bicycle..... any thoughts?
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    @skullsandskeletons - I started riding my bike this summer for the first time in years. Been going for early morning rides through the neighbourhood, before it gets too warm for the day. Been finding it a great way to get outside and get some movement in. I will say the one thing I love about my bike is that it has a nice, cushy seat - those hard bicycle seats leave me feeling uncomfortable and sore.
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week 1 June
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW = 182
    CW= 181

Hi all. I've been doing this challenge for about 2 years. I've slacked off a lot in the tracking and am trying to stay motivated. I initially lost about 78 pounds but have put 9 back on. My weight has been hovering in the 180 area for a few months and I'd feel more comfortable if it were back in the low 170s. Thinking about getting a bicycle..... any thoughts?

If it’s easy for you to use it, I think that’s a great idea! Can you easily retrieve it, get it to your destination and put it away? Those are the questions I would ask myself if I was considering purchasing any type of new exercise equipment. I personally need exercise to be easily accessible or I’ll make excuses not to do it.
    Let us know any updates!!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Tues, June 1st
    Week 1 - Day 3
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1720
    Exercise - Yes 20 minutes on my treadmill
    NCarb<30g Y/N? 💚✖️💚🔘🔘🔘🔘
    Boxing Sess Y/N? ✖️✖️✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘
    👟Challenges💧
    5103 Steps
    72oz
    Reminder:
  • NRTyreman
    Options
    Week 1 Day 3
    Tuesday 1st June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - yes
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 12087

I was also looking at getting a bicycle so thank you @krysless2 that's a really helpful point, I am going to find a super easy place to store it first! I am also very much a person who needs to make things as easy as possible. My tolerance for frustration is very low haha.
  • naomi9271
    naomi9271 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Username: naomi9271
    Week 1 June
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW = 148
    CW= 145.6

I’ve been bouncing around a bit, probably water weight, and this is the extremes of the bouncing. Yesterday’s weight was exactly a pound higher, so please take this number with a grain of salt.

I loooove biking. It’s not that stressful on your knees, and you can just about do it anywhere, and you get to see so much! It’s true about the butt being sore at first, but for me that stops after I’ve been riding for a few weeks (butt calluses?)

If you do get a bike, I strongly suggest you ask for a fitting. They’ll make sure the seat is at the right height, the bike is the right size, etc.

Also, you can look around to see if there are any local bike clubs you can ride with....if you’re new, start out in the D-class rides. It’s a great way to make friends, get encouragement, and all that good stuff :)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    alpdexplorer
    June, Week 1
    Monday
    PW - 355.6
    CW - 354.8

@AB0215 *****updated. I posted wrong current weight! 🤦‍♀️
    My actual CW is 352.8!

And I don't know how to delete posts. 😅

@alpdexplorer If you click 'Flag' at the bottom of your post and then 'Report' you can mark it for deletion.
    q0p8sw2kim0s.png

Alternatively, if it's within an hour, you can edit it by clicking the gear icon and selecting "edit"
    a752frrbwwr7.png
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Missing weights this week:

@kkay2345
    @DharNewMe
    @gwenmatos3
  • kkay2345
    kkay2345 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 - I will post my weight as soon as I get back from getting kids off to school. I am back in town now and still interested in being captain. I will message you!
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    @AB0215 thank you!
  • kkay2345
    kkay2345 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Username: kkay2345
    Week 1 June
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW = 162.8
    CW= 163.6

Now that I am back from vacation, I am ready to get to work!!!
This discussion has been closed.