TEAM: Run Track Minds (June)

Options

Replies

• NRTyreman
    NRTyreman Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    j1fjb5qmb90e.jpg

The manager at my son's nursery asked me how I lost so much weight last week, I know its for me and my own health reasons but it really does feel incredible to hear it acknowledged.
  • naomi9271
    naomi9271 Posts: 127 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Week 3 Day 2
    Monday 14th June
    Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes

It is amazing how many excuses your head can come up with for why you don’t “really” need to get out the door and exercise. Even though I’m always glad I went, and I always enjoy it when I’m doing it, it’s still a mind-battle every morning, LOL.
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    DAILY POST [W3-D2]
    Monday, June 14th.

Tracked: Yes.
    Calories: Under.
    Exercise: I went on a 20 minute walk with the doggo, 0.68 miles.
    Steps: 3298 / 6000
    I forgot my Fitbit at home, so I didn't get nearly as many steps I would have liked.
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    naomi9271 wrote: »
    Week 3 Day 2
    Monday 14th June
    Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes

It is amazing how many excuses your head can come up with for why you don’t “really” need to get out the door and exercise. Even though I’m always glad I went, and I always enjoy it when I’m doing it, it’s still a mind-battle every morning, LOL.

Understand that. I almost didn't go on a walk, but I kept telling myself to just do it!
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    NRTyreman wrote: »
    j1fjb5qmb90e.jpg

The manager at my son's nursery asked me how I lost so much weight last week, I know its for me and my own health reasons but it really does feel incredible to hear it acknowledged.

It definitely feels nice! It makes you feel that much more accomplished! Keep it up <3
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Name Drop Challenge
    Lets work together to stay active! Use this key guide and do each activity that spells out your username. Then choose your RunTrackMinds teammate and do the same with their username. When you've completed your exercises, shout out:
    DONE! Tagged you now you're IT!! @_____

9iqibwl6m4df.jpg
  • Krysless2
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I'll start us off! :)
    DONE!! Tagged you now you're IT! @alpdexplorer
  • Krysless2
    Options
    For “S” this video may help you to figure out how to do the “Spiral Balance” exercise. If the video doesn’t help, and you get the letter “S”, please just search Balance improvement workouts and do that for 30 seconds on each side!
    https://youtu.be/S-fXljlr3fM
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    I'll start us off! :)
    DONE!! Tagged you now you're IT! @alpdexplorer

Bad time to have a long username 😂
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    DONE! Tagged you now you're IT!! @Waifer003

I tried my best. Unfortunately most of the things in my name I am unable to do, as of right now. I'll get there!
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    DONE! Tagged you now you're IT!! @Waifer003

I tried my best. Unfortunately most of the things in my name I am unable to do, as of right now. I'll get there!

Okay, that got me moving! Done! Tag you’re it @NRTyreman
  • NRTyreman
    Options
    Thanks @Waifer003

Well, I am absolutely knackered and it's 10 am haha. I accidently left my house keys in the pram so I had to do 2 trips to nursery and then this awful activity. I will remember this in future when choosing a username :lol:

I tag @naomi9271

Week 3 Day 3
    Tuesday 15th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes
    Steps - 18,890

Feeling much better about staying on track this week, think it definitely helped increasing my calories. Before my new Fitbit came I only had a rubbish watch that came with my phone. I don't think I quite realised how many calories I burnt from walking alone, feeling much more energised now!
  • naomi9271
    Options
    Username Naomi9271
    June week 3
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW.. 144.6
    CW.. 143.8

Last week median weight 145.8 this week median weight 145.

Thanks @NRTyreman, my international friend of many letters :) This is actually perfect, cause my legs need another rest and recovery day, and I can turn this into a HIIT workout….with the low intensity being when I Google what all these exercises are 😆

I will report back when done. Might take me a while, cause I’m not kidding about the Google.

Week 3 Day 3
    Tuesday 15th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes
  • naomi9271
    Options
    Finished! (Except for the dancing one, which I’ll save for dancing with the vacuum cleaner later today)

@lacatgirl Tag, you’re it!!!
  • alpdexplorer
    edited June 2021
    Options
    DAILY POST [W3-D3]
    Tuesday, June 15th.

Tracked: Yes.
    Calories: Under.
    Exercise: I went on a 52 minute walk with my dog, 1.72 miles (longest walk yet!)
    Steps: 7157 / 6000

It was a good day. The walk was nice and I wasn't super sore afterwards. I stopped by my moms on the walk back to say hi and steal a water. :D The last few days have been pretty decent temperature wise. Still in the upper 80s, but much more manageable.
  • gwenmatos3
    gwenmatos3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Username: gwenmatos3
    Week 3
    Weigh in: Wednesday
    PW: 159.1
    CW: 158.3
  • Krysless2
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Tues, June 15th
    Week 3 - Day 3
    MUAC: Yes/Yes/Yes
    👟Challenges💧
    5454 Steps
    80oz
    Sunday - Saturday
    ⚫️⚫️♥️🔘🔘🔘🔘(YesDays♥️MUAC) 
    🥊✖️✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘(3x🥊Weekly)

I’ll be updating my goals for the upcoming week since I noticed that as long as my net carbs were under 30g And my calories were under 1700 on a daily basis I still lost.
    Interesting; above are my “end of Week3 notes” from last month. As we finish up Week3 for June, I was thinking about how difficult week 2 was and I needed another Calorie “tune-up”Reading my past notes did help me determine my next steps because at the end of the day I’m always a work in progress! So, I decided to keep my calorie goal pretty much the same, but I tweaked my MFP settings and now I’m not counting exercise towards my daily count. Yesterday was the first day doing this and today I saw a big dip downward on the scale, so super happy about that!!

I’m figuring all this out just before my girls trip in St.Augustine so hopefully I don’t self sabotage over the next 4 days!! Anyways, I’m really hoping I don’t tip the scales too much when I come back to weigh in on Monday...Any tips from anyone on how to not go crazy with eating on vacation, I’m ready to hear them, thanks!!📝
    Update:
    Reminder: Not eating back exercise Calories(eff. 6/15/21)To Lose 1lbs = 11956Cals/Weekly OR 1708/Daily
    To Maintain Weight =15400/Week OR
    2200/Daily
    💦Goal: 64oz/Daily; 448oz/Wkly
    👟Goal: 9000/Daily; 63000/Wkly
    👙Goal: 125lbs
    🥊Goal: 3 x Sessions/per Week[/i]
  • naomi9271
    Options
    @Krysless2 I don’t have any tips for you, cause I’m a newbie. I’m pretty sure I couldn’t suggest anything useful you haven’t already thought of.

But I think there’s an error in your maintenance vs losing numbers. It should be a 500 cal/day or a 3500 cal/ week difference if you’re trying for 1lb/week loss? So if your maintenance is actually 2200 calories/day that’ll help you manage your vacation diet without sabotaging (rather than just postponing loss) with a little more flexibility.
  • NRTyreman
    Options
    Week 3 Day 4
    Wednesday 16th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes (only just!)
    Exercise - Yes
    Steps - 19,028

So after accidently walking to nursery and back three times :anguished: and that little challenge I have come to realise how low my sofa is :lol: Sore Muscles and definitely a more relaxed day ahead! The challenge has definitely inspired me to add some strength exercise into my life though, especially now my butt is disappearing! Maybe we could all do a 30-day butt challenge next month :lol:
  • naomi9271
    Options
    Week 3 Day 4
    Wednesday 16th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes. During which I learned that many of the things I did as a silly child is an exercise (crabwalk) LOL.

@NRTyreman I feel ya’ For me it’s the sad loss of the chesticles when I’m not over-endowed to begin with. Ah well, the rest of me will catch up with them over time….
This discussion has been closed.