dracocapricorn
    Sunday
    Week 4
    PW = 160.1
    CW = 158.1
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 Hi there I would like to join the July challenge! I was a member of RTM a few years ago. Please let me know what I need to do. Thanks!

July registration is open! Please go here to register and post your Start Weight, Weigh-in day and request to be on this team.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836886/july-new-member-starting-weights

Existing teammates do not need to re-register.
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Are you all gonna join the July one as well?
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Are you all gonna join the July one as well?

Absolutely
  • Krysless2
    edited June 2021
    Options
    @NRTyreman Heyyy I am looking into these Grenade bars you speak of. Have you tried different flavors? Could you recommend which ones you like?🥰

Ps @alpdexplorer This an awesome group! If there’s still no captain volunteered for July, I will be here to lend a helping hand!
  • NRTyreman
    NRTyreman Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Day 1
    Sunday 28th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes
    Steps - 28,199

Everything hurts :anguished: we went on a new route by our local lakes and my husband was convinced this path looped around. We ended up in a village over before he finally accepted defeat. Also discovered out dog, pictured, doesn't tire. Our husky x is currently curled up in the corner grumbling at everyone who walks past and our ridgeback is acting like we didn't walk 7+km.

Today will 100% be a more relaxed day :lol:

@alpdexplorer yes, definitely!

@krysless2 yes I have tried a few, I like the macro and calorie value for them as a meal replacement as they seem to be enough to get me through to the next meal. I was a little disappointed with the Peanut Nutter one, its edible but much prefer reeses cups :lol:. Cookie dough one is also really nice but I stick to the white chocolate cookie, mostly as Costco sells them much cheaper than buying them individually! I good snack bar we have in the UK is fulfill, not sure if you have that one in the states but the peanut and salted caramel one hits the spot on chocolate cravings.

z21dzbkkihbr.jpg
  • alpdexplorer
    edited June 2021
    Options
    DAILY POST ● W5-D1
    Sunday, June 27th.

Tracked→ Yes.
    Calories→ Under.
    Exercise→ I went on a walk with Dais; 58 minutes—2.02 miles.
    Steps→ 9324 / 6000

WEIGH IN
    alpdexplorer
    June→ Week 5
    Weigh In→ Monday
    PW→ 346.7
    CW→ 345.7
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    @Krysless2 Hi there I would like to join the July challenge! I was a member of RTM a few years ago. Please let me know what I need to do. Thanks!

July registration is open! Please go here to register and post your Start Weight, Weigh-in day and request to be on this team.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836886/july-new-member-starting-weights

if we don't need to re-register, how does the coordinator know who is re-joining the July challenge? I am confused lol
  • Krysless2
    Options

if we don't need to re-register, how does the coordinator know who is re-joining the July challenge? I am confused lol
    If you weigh-in the last week then your name rolls over to the next month. When she goes to create a new month your last weeks weight will roll over and be your July starting weight.
  • alpdexplorer
    Options

If you weigh-in the last week then your name rolls over to the next month. When she goes to create a new month your last weeks weight will roll over and be your July starting weight.

Oh! Okie. So I don't have to do anything? I want to make sure I get in the next month lol.
  • naomi9271
    naomi9271 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Day 1
    Sunday 28th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes

Last bike ride for a while so I made it an exhausting “how strong are you” test on my bike trainer…let’s just say that the Tour de France will have to pedal along without me for a while 🤣
    @NRTyreman that looks like a lovely picturesque walk with your beautiful family, even if holy cow look at that step count! 😳.

Yes, I think I will stay for July. Still not at goal weight and I really enjoy being here. Today I need to find a scale in the hotel, or maybe a gym I can sneak into.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: June week 5
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 185
    CW: 185
  • Krysless2
    edited June 2021
    Options
    tzuvsms4x697.jpg
    **June Week 4**
    g3jetnqqnzsg.gif

This Week's Winners (on plan 6-7 times):

@NRTyreman
    @naomi9271
    mdls2vxf2leb.gif

Click to view>> Week 4 Results have also been posted!!

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @dracocapricorn. - 1.17%
    2nd - @NRTyreman. - 0.94%
    3rd - @alpdexplorer. - 0.77%

2uweco3mgzor.gif
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    Weigh-in Day - Monday
    PW - 177.2
    CW - 176
  • Krysless2
    Options
    July Team Thread is up, first day of July is July 4th.
    If anyone would like to go ahead and post an introduction.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836875/team-run-track-minds-july
  • NRTyreman
    NRTyreman Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Day 2
    Monday 28th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes
    Steps - 12,920

Today is a pretty big deal, 100 days ago I was sat on this same sofa in 34 inch mom jeans which were a bit too tight and had a chat with a private fertility clinic . She went through all my blood works and I found out I had an insulin resistance, she recommended a vague guide to help and a multitude of vitamins and supplements. 99 days ago I downloaded the MyFitnessPal app and set my goal weight to 80kg (176lb), a weight I haven't been in over 8 years. Today I reached that goal and am sat comfortably in my 29 inch skinny jeans feeling pretty darned chuffed at myself. I've reset my goal down to 70kg which will take me well below my 'normal' BMI. Don't worry I am well aware of how flawed the BMI system is, however when you have non-emergency medical issues ticking this box is the only way to access some NHS treatments.

I was feeling a bit awful about my journey a week or two ago, so it's nice to be able to celebrate this achievement.

@alpdexplorer I remembered you posted something recently about foot/shin type pain. I got lost (again?!) yesterday and my fancy long distance shoes (nike pegasus) got soaking wet. When I went on my walk today I wore my old trainers, still Nike but I think they are sold as training shoes? After about 5,000 steps I started getting that awful pain shooting upwards again. I think I might invest in a second pair now that I found out I fit in their children's sizes :lol:

• naomi9271
    naomi9271 Posts: 127 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Week 5 Day 2
    Monday 28th June

Tracked - Yes
    Under cals - Yes
    Exercise - Yes

No scale in the hotel, and no local gym! @Krysless2 I might have to give my weigh-in on Friday :( . Exercise was the hotel treadmill. Way too hot to walk much outside. It was 95 (35c).

@NRTyreman, 🤩 So many wins in such a short paragraph. You floored me, and I won’t lie, I teared up a bit reading that. Congratulations on your first 100 days!!!!

Editing to add I found out that container ship that got stuck sideways in the canal? Carrying some bicycle parts headed for the UK. Maybe that explains what happened to your online bike!
  • alpdexplorer
    edited June 2021
    Options
    NRTyreman wrote: »

@alpdexplorer I remembered you posted something recently about foot/shin type pain. I got lost (again?!) yesterday and my fancy long distance shoes (nike pegasus) got soaking wet. When I went on my walk today I wore my old trainers, still Nike but I think they are sold as training shoes? After about 5,000 steps I started getting that awful pain shooting upwards again. I think I might invest in a second pair now that I found out I fit in their children's sizes :lol:

Yes! That was me. Oh man. I've been looking at a different brand for walking. I wore the shoes I wear at the gas station and have no problem. So I'll have to find more of that brand!
  • alpdexplorer
    edited June 2021
    Options
    DAILY POST ● W5-D2
    Monday, June 28th.

Tracked→ Yes.
    Calories→ Under.
    Exercise→ I went on a walk with Dais; 28 minutes—1 mile.
    Steps→ 4775 / 6000

It's been rainy the last few days so it's been hard to get my walks in. So darn humid, too. Gross.

On the upside of things, I hit a weight loss goal of 25 lbs! One goal down, several to go.
  • alpdexplorer
    Options
    NRTyreman wrote: »

Today is a pretty big deal, 100 days ago I was sat on this same sofa in 34 inch mom jeans which were a bit too tight and had a chat with a private fertility clinic . She went through all my blood works and I found out I had an insulin resistance, she recommended a vague guide to help and a multitude of vitamins and supplements. 99 days ago I downloaded the MyFitnessPal app and set my goal weight to 80kg (176lb), a weight I haven't been in over 8 years. Today I reached that goal and am sat comfortably in my 29 inch skinny jeans feeling pretty darned chuffed at myself. I've reset my goal down to 70kg which will take me well below my 'normal' BMI. Don't worry I am well aware of how flawed the BMI system is, however when you have non-emergency medical issues ticking this box is the only way to access some NHS treatments.

I was feeling a bit awful about my journey a week or two ago, so it's nice to be able to celebrate this achievement.

That's amazing! So proud of you!
This discussion has been closed.