@Megan_smartiepants1970
    @krea4
    @Aqualang26
    @rachelrjh

1ynld9tg18w5.png

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    Congrats to out top weight losers of the week!
    @amymartin555
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    @Aqualang26

Congrats @amymartin555 on losing the most weight in the entire F2F group!

• lindamtuck2018
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Steps 7/10: 16,399

Fantastic steps!
    Username: Beautyofdreams
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 150.8
    CW: 145.0

Amazing loss!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    Congrats to out top weight losers of the week!
    @amymartin555
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    @Aqualang26

Congrats @amymartin555 on losing the most weight in the entire F2F group!

Thank you so much @lindamtuck2018 :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    Congrats @amymartin555 and @Aqualang26 for being our top weight loss losers this week :)
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Quick step update- just getting ready to watch the England game!

9/7- 7108 + 40 min swimming (freestyle- moderate pace)
    10/7- 7516
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Ok, I am so frustrated. I was video chatting with my Aunt in Newfoundland. I missed one of my reminders to move because I was so busy yapping to her. Back yo the drawing board tomorrow.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

19,600 steps
    q8de491hvask.jpeg

We had a busy day that included the above mini-Megan and my parents arrived!!! They will be with us until Thursday, so it will be a lot of extra special family time 🤗

So much more I want to say, words of congratulations and encouragement on your posts. Time for bed. We need to get up early tomorrow.
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Steps: 6,142
    Logged and recorded my meals and stayed under my calories
    Didn't meet my water goal...will work on that!!

Feeling better today...
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams great steps.

@MSWarrior7088 nice steps and logging. You'll get the water.

@lindamtuck2018 get a long cord for your chat next time.

@TheresaM787 super walk. I think that one was an adolescent megan. You're close to her. Have a great time with your house guests.

@Tazaria87 glad you didn't have a tornado go thru. So glad your grandparents are ok.

Congrats to our team winners, especially @amymartin555.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Check in for 7/11:
    Steps - 3520 plus exercise bike. 20 minutes, moderate effort, 6 miles rolling hills.
    Calories - about 1500. I looked at the total before writing this but have already forgotten the number.
    Exercise - gym. 4 machines - calf, leg, abs, back. 20 minutes recumbent bike. Rolling hills level 9, 6 miles.

I didn't get a free slurpee today. I will get a free cupcake tomorrow for my belated birthday. It will be a mini.

Tomorrow is "eat your jello" day. I hope all of you can partake. It's also pecan pie day.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    My Early Friendly Reminder of steps I need from the following people :)

@littleflutterby 7/9 & 7/10
    @Piqueaboo 7/10
    @888Angie888 7/10
    @iradi8 Do you want to be excused from the step challenge or Do you have steps to post?
    @rlaskey2 7/8 & 7/9
    @Tazaria87 7/10
    @Z1ORtza 7/4-7/10
    @red1185 7/8-7/10
    @Beverly2Hansen 7/9 & 7/10
    @BRGking 7/4-7/10
    @amymartin555 7/5-7/10
    @MSWarrior7088 7/10

If I do not have your steps by Monday Evening(7/12) I will have to zero them out..... Thanks for all your cooperation ...Greatly appreciate it :)

Hi @Megan_smartiepants1970 my Fitbit won't synchronize so I'll stick with the following steps (sorry for the missing 3 days!!)

Monday 5 453
    Tuesday 7 890
    Wednesday 12 330
    Thursday 2 641
    Friday 28 187

I know for sure that Saturday & Sunday I did at least 10K steps because Saturday I gave a city tour for 2 hours and Sunday I walked in the countryside for 3 hours, but I don't have exact step numbers :(

Thank you!
  • mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Username: mszoueb
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    PW: 224
    CW: 223.4

---
    Hi all, here for Monday check in.

It was good to retain a loss, saw 222 on Saturday, but in the 222's and under will be next week's weigh in goal!

With it now being mid July, it's got me thinking about the remainder of the year weightloss journey. As side from my goal of 199.4 by end of year, I have secondary goals which would be either to reach 209.4 by end of year so then I could say I've lost 50 pounds overall or 205.4 so that would be 50 pounds this year.

There is about 22 weeks left in the year so, I won't rule out my first goal just yet, but it's looking more realistic to achieve the last two goals than the first, but I'd be needing an acculmative of 1lb losses every week until end of year to do so.

I'm certainly going to try, can still celebrate whenever these happen and timing in the grand scheme of things is irrelevant, but it's just one of them things that you'd like to say that you did it in a particular timeframe.. bit difficult to put into words as it's more of a feeling, but I'm sure you can all relate with those feelings in some way with your own milestone goals.

I'm somewhat nervous about more of a free reign with food next week, but I have meal ideas in mind already so shall see how it goes.

Have a great week everyone!
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Username: Poobah1972
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    PW: 393.8
    CW: 390.2
    Loss this week = 3.6 Pounds

FYI special thanks for Mszoueb (Zoe) for always posting before me on monday so I can copy and paste the standard 4 lines for weigh in day. lol. And very nice work Zoe. You doing really really great! :)

Good Monday morning Everybody... 🌞😎

I kicked my hinny this morning, did not like it one bit. 😰😅 But it's done. If you haven't noticed, I keep a pretty low profile on the weekend. Specially Sundays. Heck to be completely honest, I spent a whole 5 hours on a lazy boy without moving, and watched 2 full movies. Yeep and I loved it. I deserve to be lazy at least once a week? Don't I? 😆🤓 Anyway, sorry for not checking in yesterday.

Elliptical seemed pretty brutal this morning... I got my 1.6 miles this time with slightly over a minute left. Although I do admit, I've been in the practice for a while now of hitting pause on the elliptical when I just can't keep up the pace anymore and a I need like a 10 second cool down where I ease right off (My general rule is I can't hit pauce till I go for at least 10 minutes straight, and this morning I went about 12:30), before speeding it back up and hitting unpause. I'm not sure if that's cheating or not? But it does mean, I'm burning more calories over all as I do not pause my Fitbit. 😐😃

Today's the day I strip down and weigh myself after cardio... Silly me, thought maybe I won't turn the fan on today and I'll sweat more and lose more? Maybe it worked, cause I was extra drenched. But at the same time, perhaps not the best plan cause after my weigh in, I walked up to the second floor and I actually had to sit down for a minute, because I was feeling dizzy all of a sudden. Lynn got me a drink of water, and I've been fine since? My glucose tested fine and all that, so I'm really not sure what it was all about.

As for the weigh in... In spite of eating more and more it seems. I'm now down to 390.2 Pounds for a loss of 3.6 pounds this week. OH YEAH!!! (shaking my butt) WHOOOoooo HOOOOOoooo!!!! 😎👍🤗😋

Alrighty... It's a double work out day... So trying to pack in more nutrition today. Back and Biceps after work. Plus I belive some goodies are incoming today. Exciting times. 🙂

Have a great day everyone... And thanks for all the support.

👍😋🤗🤗🤗

2obdkm1exsss.jpg
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @iradi8
    I am impressed with all the steps you got even though you are at the hospital with your Mom. I hope your Mom goes home today and your life returns to somewhat normal. Any word on the home care? Home care is a godsend. My father-in-law was so sick two years ago. We were beside ourselves having to leave him to return to Ontario. We arranged home care before we left and it has worked out great.

@littleflutterby
    You are doing well with the steps. Awesome swim!

@Tazaria87
    That would have been a scary storm. Was it a tornado? Glad you got your fence back together.

@TheresaM787
    Crazy steps! Fantastic walk! Enjoy your time with your parents.

@MSWarrior7088
    Awesome steps! Some days it is harder to hit that water goal. You will get it today. Glad you are feeling better.

@rwood566
    Great workout! My trick to remembering everything is I have the app open on both my phone and iPad. It also helps with my frustration with remembering words: use, spelling and actual words. I use google for that. Enjoy your cupcake.

@Piqueaboo
    Awesome list of steps! Fitbits can be so frustrating.

@mszoueb
    Nice loss! It’s great to think about our future goals. I am glad you have two scenarios.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Poobah1972
    Fantastic loss! Reading about your elliptical sessions makes me want to try it again. I feel like I am going to go flying when I am on it. I am not very coordinated. Any tips? Great burn! And yes, you definitely deserve a lazy day once a week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check in for Sunday
    ✅Steps 6,587
    ❌Sleep
    ✅Walk
    ❌ 7/8 hourly reminders

Just squeezed in my step goal yesterday. I did go for a short walk in the rain. We visited my granddaughters for a few hours and then I did nothing the rest of the day. I have physio and massage soon. I will walk there and depending on how I feel I may walk to Tim Hortons to get a cup of tea on the way back.

Have a great Monday!
This discussion has been closed.