Options

Replies

• TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @littleflutterby
    10,102 steps!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

@iradi8
    You have been a constant source of comfort and compassion for your mom. I'm glad she has you there, I know it hasn't been easy. I'm glad she's getting better and will be released soon. I'm so glad you are able to get in so many steps while staying by her bedside. It's so easy to set aside our healthy goals, not for you though- way to go!!

@rwood566
    Wow!! Another huge walking day 👏🏻👏🏻 4.4 miles and well over the 9,353 steps!! Way to get in those high numbers PLUS six machines at the gym 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Birthday lunch sounds yummy and you still were nice and low. Your daughter sounds like a brilliant and witty young lady. Glad you had a nice dinner together.

Finishing my delicious mug of steamy coffee and then it's time to get ready to go on a morning walk. My sneakers feel dry, hopefully they are. I just finished listening to Stephen King's The Institute, if you liked Stranger Things, this would be a good book to try. It wasn't his old style of gore and vulgarity. It was almost as if he wrote it for young teens. I haven't found any new inspirational podcasts that I like. I already binged all of the We Only Look Thin episodes (terrific podcast, husband and wife lost a combined 250 pounds and they talk about deficit and maintenance in a hilarious banter). If you have any recommendations for audiobooks or podcasts, please let me know.

🇺🇸 HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY 🇺🇸
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,502 Member
    Options
    Check in for Saturday
    ✅Steps 6,584
    ✅Sleep
    ❌Walk
    ❌ 6/8 hourly reminders

No walk but my Fitbit picked my grocery shopping up as a walk yesterday. I was all over the supermarket and kept having to back track so I am not surprised. I didn’t stop moving until we got to the checkout. I walked around the apartment to meet my step goal. Red maybe my favourite colour but I don’t like seeing it on my check in. Missed 2 of the hourly reminders as I was in middle of getting my hair done (finally) for one and I was driving when the other went off.

Once I finish my wake up juice, I am going to do my exercises and go for a walk. I wonder if physio exercises can be converted to steps?

Happy 4th of July to all my American teammates!
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited July 2021
    Options

Finishing my delicious mug of steamy coffee and then it's time to get ready to go on a morning walk. My sneakers feel dry, hopefully they are. I just finished listening to Stephen King's The Institute, if you liked Stranger Things, this would be a good book to try. It wasn't his old style of gore and vulgarity. It was almost as if he wrote it for young teens. I haven't found any new inspirational podcasts that I like. I already binged all of the We Only Look Thin episodes (terrific podcast, husband and wife lost a combined 250 pounds and they talk about deficit and maintenance in a hilarious banter). If you have any recommendations for audiobooks or podcasts, please let me know.

🇺🇸 HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY 🇺🇸

I have been into reading James Patterson ( read almost all of his) and more recently Jonathan Kellerman. I miss being within walking distance of the used bookstore.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    c1x24830wrwq.jpeg
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Happy Fourth if July!!!!

Steps 7/3: 10,723
  • lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    7/3 steps 9,936

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:WEEK TWO CHALLENGE is up and ready for you to show us how you are FIRED UP & FOCUSED. :star:

lou339sb9m1j.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,308 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Are you able to calculate steps for two hours of swimming, playing, and teaching my kids to swim in the pool?

I can add the swimming as steps ...was it leisurely, moderate or vigorous ?

Mostly leisurely probably

for 2 hours of swimming ...your steps were 15,960 :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Check in for Saturday
    ✅Steps 6,584
    ✅Sleep
    ❌Walk
    ❌ 6/8 hourly reminders

No walk but my Fitbit picked my grocery shopping up as a walk yesterday. I was all over the supermarket and kept having to back track so I am not surprised. I didn’t stop moving until we got to the checkout. I walked around the apartment to meet my step goal. Red maybe my favourite colour but I don’t like seeing it on my check in. Missed 2 of the hourly reminders as I was in middle of getting my hair done (finally) for one and I was driving when the other went off.

Once I finish my wake up juice, I am going to do my exercises and go for a walk. I wonder if physio exercises can be converted to steps?

I can add your walking steps, grocery shopping(67) and I can put your physio under circuit training (178) if you would like
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    lmf1012 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    7/3 steps 9,936

Missing your steps for 7/2 ...I apologize if I missed it
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Happy 4th Everyone ... I hope you all have a safe one :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check in for Saturday
    ✅Steps 6,584
    ✅Sleep
    ❌Walk
    ❌ 6/8 hourly reminders

I can add your walking steps, grocery shopping(67) and I can put your physio under circuit training (178) if you would like

The grocery shopping already gives me steps on Fitbit. For the physio it is more like stretching. I spend approximately 30 minutes a day. When I do them tonight I will time it.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Check in for Saturday
    ✅Steps 6,584
    ✅Sleep
    ❌Walk
    ❌ 6/8 hourly reminders

The grocery shopping already gives me steps on Fitbit. For the physio it is more like stretching. I spend approximately 30 minutes a day. When I do them tonight I will time it.

I do have stretching on the list ...it is 6x30=180 :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    My friendly reminder of the people I need steps from:

@Piqueaboo 7/2 & 7/3
    @rlaskey2 7/3
    @Z1ORtza 6/28-7/3
    @red1195 7/1
    @lmf1012 7/2
    @Beverly2Hansen 7/3
    @BRGking 6/27-7/3
    @amymartin555 6/28-7/3
    @MSWarrior7088 7/3

I will be zeroing them out by Tuesday morning (7/6) if I do not have them
    Thanks for your cooperation :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check in for Saturday
    ✅Steps 6,584
    ✅Sleep
    ❌Walk
    ❌ 6/8 hourly reminders

Don’t worry about doing conversions for that. I will wait until I start swimming laps in 2.5 weeks.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Check in for Saturday
    ✅Steps 6,584
    ✅Sleep
    ❌Walk
    ❌ 6/8 hourly reminders

Don’t worry about doing conversions for that. I will wait until I start swimming laps in 2.5 weeks.

I don't mind adding them along with your swimming :)
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 steps :)

Steps:
    • - no data before Monday -
    • Monday 9 451
    • Tuesday 8 835
    • Wednesday 9 186
    • Thursday 12 492
    • Friday 6 517
    • Saturday 13 436
    • Sunday 16 098

• Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    7/3
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 74oz
    Steps 7371+ 2hours leisurely swimming

The pool was great, I loved every second of it. I'm pretty sure my kids did too, they had a blast. We were there for 4 hours but also had lunch there in the middle of our visit so I figure about two hours of being in the pool. My kids came home and took a nap, and then we got ready for company. My parents and grandma came over and we did dinner, some Corn hole, and then fireworks when it got dark. It was a great day!

Today my mom and I went to the farmers market when we got up this morning. I bought some veggies to make a big veggie soup to use for lunches this week. We don't have plans for the rest of the day. Just gonna relax. Tomorrow my mom and I are taking all the kids to the zoo.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    7/3
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 74oz
    Steps 7371+ 2hours leisurely swimming

The pool was great, I loved every second of it. I'm pretty sure my kids did too, they had a blast. We were there for 4 hours but also had lunch there in the middle of our visit so I figure about two hours of being in the pool. My kids came home and took a nap, and then we got ready for company. My parents and grandma came over and we did dinner, some Corn hole, and then fireworks when it got dark. It was a great day!

Today my mom and I went to the farmers market when we got up this morning. I bought some veggies to make a big veggie soup to use for lunches this week. We don't have plans for the rest of the day. Just gonna relax. Tomorrow my mom and I are taking all the kids to the zoo.

Awesome steps ...23,331 total :)
This discussion has been closed.