ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    ssssseika
    Friday
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited July 2021
    Nice losses you guys!!
    @ssssseika @Chalmation @laceyf53 @ewilhelm2487

Tiny gains that will come off fast @bearchested @KHill875 !
    Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Waifer003
    July 22
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003
    July 23
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 912 Member
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 130
    CW 130.2
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 526 Member
    CasandraW
    PW 238
    CW 234.2
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 250.4
    Current Weight 249.7
  • jessicakrall8
    WOOHOO @CasandraW @jenready great losses this week! WTG!

@izzyred9400 I think you're getting the hang of this maintenance deal pretty well...that smidgen of gain is expected as you calibrate your new normal...great week gal!

Trying to decide what I'm going to do today...got some errands to run...had a bad experience with Subway yesterday and my tummy is still mad at me. Didn't make bad caloric choices...it just didn't sit well...I looked at the nutritional chart and I think the fat content was a little higher than my normal...

Not going to push the walking front too much today as I woke up a little sore and it's been a hectic week. Just shooting for my normal 6k steps today so not going to do anything too strenuous. Started a new book yesterday so will likely see if I can conquer half of it today...

So, what's everyone streaming lately? I love great mysteries, dramas, especially legal or medical ones if anyone has a recommendation...nothing too graphic/violent please...I sometimes have nightmares. I have Hulu and Amazon Prime Video, Apple Plus, just not Netflix.

Hope you guys have a marvelous weekend! I'll post this week's This or That next...carry on!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    wg3ah1trjrq0.jpg

Here's this week's THIS or THAT! Please use the original chart below, using your snipping tool, and cut/paste into your response and highlight your answers. Also, choose ONLY ONE answer for each one...no BOTH responses! If any of the entries leave you with a thought or a story to share, please do so. I LOVE reading your stories...

o55ceictsbff.png

Enjoy! Can't wait to read your thoughts this week!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 293.6
    CW 290.8
  • jessicakrall8
    Nice loss this week @DreaRN15 !! Great job! Can't wait to see your responses on this week's THIS or THAT posting! Hope you're enjoying them! I think they're fun. Enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Some fabulous losses going on.
    The gains look.like ppl know why.

I've slept most of yesterday & today after hospital appt yesterday morning. Not had much to eat yet so I think tomorrow's weight will be a bit false & I'm expecting a gain next week.
    Booked a short holiday to Liverpool, staying in a hotel that was the old airport made famous by the The Beatles- fabulous Art Deco building. So I won't have laptop access for a week after tomorrow.

Currently watching "12" on Netflix with hubbie.
    I've been watching loads of military recently. Binged on "Six" season 1 days before hospital, we also watched "6Days" which is about the SAS & Iranian Embsay Seige in 1980s.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    1n8731m8ygfc.jpg
    Don't have a dog & hubbie washes cars -the pressure washer is his "toy".
    Avoid dressings!
    I don't drink milk or juice: sparkling mineral water or diet coke.
    Not one for sunathing at beach, but I do love a walk aling the water's edge.
    This is one of my favourite UK beaches.
    knhjnqcf411s.jpg
  • Waifer003
    76hh5s7dcmed.jpeg

We have two cats, but I enjoy petting all of the neighbourhood dogs while out for my nightly stroll.
    Tried to make my own lightened up version of mozzarella sticks in my air fryer - DISASTER! Ha ha ha.
    While more apt to go for a hike in the mountains, I dream of the day I make it back to a Caribbean resort 🙂
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 526 Member
    @JoDavo66 that is a beautiful beach
This discussion has been closed.