mq8dmobjgw1x.jpg

Step Challenge Results for July

Week 1 - @kerdil08 with 89,044 steps
    Week 2 - @kerdil08 with 100,428 steps
    Week 3 - @kerdil08 with 138,858 steps
    Week 4 - @kerdil08 with 136,320 steps
    Week 5 - @kerdil08 with 133,330 steps

OVERALL for JULY
    1st place - @kerdil08 with 597,980 steps!!!
    2nd place - @Ssssseika with 465,730 steps!!
    3rd place - @Angmarie28 with 407,181 steps!

CONGRATULATIONS to all of our winners for the month! Unfortunately kerdil08 has moved to our support team for the month of Aug but hopefully she'll see the announcement of her accomplishments. So, who's going to be in the forefront for August! Keep taking those steps as we have three more weeks to go!

Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    rlsjoymkvefg.gif

Missing five weigh ins for the first week of August. The following team members need to report in please:

@MsToniPointer
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @limnological
    @Chalmation
    @jenready

Stats begin early tomorrow, so please let me know so I can fill in the spreadsheet. Likewise, steppers, please take a look at the chart and fill in what's missing...I see 26 empty spots...fill in the blanks!

Thanks all! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Jessica

P.S. Guess who this little stinker is...
    6zi7bk11dkhb.png
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Chalmation
    Friday
    PW 137.4
    CW 137.4
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 245.4
    Current Weight 245.4
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    ti32ms1fs6oh.jpeg

I love gardening but I do not have a green thumb. Each spring I get really excited and plant my gardens. I weed, fertilize, water and deadhead, but around this time I start to get discouraged as my plants begin to wither and die an early death. But…next spring I’ll be at it again, as excited as ever. Houseplants are even worse. I currently have one plant in my house that has survived the past year. Have probably composted five or six. It’s not for lack of effort 😂
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Cw 185.5
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW: July start 166.7 // July finish 155.2
    CW: 155.2

CW: 153

Steps
    Aug 7: 14213
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    August 7
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jennifersusanmcdougall Nice loss! Great job!

@napattack9558 Wow, you had an awesome week! WTG!

@jenready and @chalmation Way to maintain guys! WOOHOO!

@Waifer003 At least you keep trying for your green thumb award...I gave up years ago...when every flower or plant I brought up kept being turned over, dug up or attacked by my cat...so it's easy to stop trying...got tired of cleaning it all up! Why make extra work for myself?! LOL!
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    @kerdil08 awesome stepping

@Chalmation1976 & @jenready excellent maintenance

@jennifersusanmcdougall & @napattack9558 excellent loss

@Waifer003 we are great at growing weeds. ☘🍀🌿☘☘

@jessicakrall8- you?? How old??

Had lie in & vegetarian cooked (we grill/oven bake rather than fry) English breakfast for lunch. Had a 'Friends' fest with eldest.
    About to go out to meet friend from church (she's my Minister's wife & a Deacon- works part-time, since we 'lost' our paid Outreach Worker- we share the Youth Work with support from other parents.)
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    1hxo0kvawhmc.jpg
    Note to self this week.
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    3dm60dfwzode.jpg
    Can't decide betwern these. All good
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JoDavo66 wrote: »

@jessicakrall8- you?? How old??

I was 3-4 in that picture...just found it while I was looking through my picture folder and thought it would be fun to post...

Thanks for asking...
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Team:

Many of you, we only see your posts on weigh in day...let's challenge ourselves to help, support and challenge our team mates a little more this week...remember when you help someone else by sharing your challenges, stories and small, non-scale victories, you could be saying the one thing that someone else needs to hear to keep from giving up, to put away those extra leftovers, to take that extra fifteen minute walk, to avoid an injury, to feel more "worthy"...what you put into the group comes back to motivate yourself.

I would really love to see us become a little more active in our chatroom.

Will YOU commit to posting a few times a week?

Thanks for considering it...
    Jessica
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @jennifersusanmcdougall Nice loss! Great job!

@napattack9558 Wow, you had an awesome week! WTG!

@jenready and @chalmation Way to maintain guys! WOOHOO!

@Waifer003 At least you keep trying for your green thumb award...I gave up years ago...when every flower or plant I brought up kept being turned over, dug up or attacked by my cat...so it's easy to stop trying...got tired of cleaning it all up! Why make extra work for myself?! LOL!

@jessicakrall8 whoop! Thank you. I actually stopped "dieting" and just stayed deficit without adding workout calories back in. Felt full and healthy, hope it continues next week! 🤞 Xx
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    8/1: 5,652
    8/2: 10,321
    8/3: 5,745
    8/4: 3,816
    8/5: 5,276
    8/6: 3,164
    8/7: 2,398
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Sunday, August 08
    • Exercise: 30 minutes walk at home
    • Net calories: 1231
    • Vitamins: Yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Had a nice, relaxing day. Started this morning with a walk at home. I generally use 'Dance with Deepti' videos for these. She is fun and I like the music. Plus they are actually doable for fat, out of shape beginners with no sense of rythm (a.k.a. me). I did this one today: click. I really like getting my workout done in the morning, so I can just be lazy the rest of the day! It's also when I tend to have the most energy anyway.
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    y0t7pjym5yzh.png

I have both a toddler and teenager, they both suck.🤣🤣 My kids are 13.5 years apart. When I have my baby I'm currently pregnant with, my oldest and youngest will be a few weeks shy of 16 years a part. 😲 Lord help me🤣
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Steps
    8/6 5,31
    8/7 7,030
    8/8 3923
    @jessicakrall8 thanks for your words of encouragement.I'm not doing too bad but need to make sure the scales don't creep up too much.Would like to post a before & after post if I could.I can't post anything but a link from YouTube on here.Not for want of trying.I don't know what I do wrong ???
    Hopefully my foot injury heals soon,its still very painful to put a shoe on ! 🙁
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Steps
    8/6 5,31
    8/7 7,030
    8/8 3923
    @jessicakrall8 thanks for your words of encouragement.I'm not doing too bad but need to make sure the scales don't creep up too much.Would like to post a before & after post if I could.I can't post anything but a link from YouTube on here.Not for want of trying.I don't know what I do wrong ???
    Hopefully my foot injury heals soon,its still very painful to put a shoe on ! 🙁

@izzyred9400
    I posted 5,031 for the 6th, but wanted to double check because of the typo...let me know if it needs to be revised.

If I copy a picture and click paste in this window it comes up as a long link of the jpeg file and when I click reply, the picture appears, but I'm on a computer, not my phone...

Have a great week! Hope your foot feels better soon!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.