Trimstones - Team Chat AUGUST 2021

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,165 Member
    Options
    bradkcrew wrote: »
    What is everyone using for their step counting? Thanks!

@bradkcrew I have a Fitbit Versa 2, but when I first started I used my phone...not quite as accurate, but it was all I had at the time...been through several Fitbit upgrades since then.
    Jessica
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    WEEK TWO CHALLENGE IS UP! ZERO TO HERO

yfph5kl5x16b.jpg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,203 Member
    Options
    AT LAST THE AUGUST WEEK ONE RESULTS YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! It is the season for construction delays, after all...
    6462n5i2qheb.jpg

b30lwi1zrewg.png
    7fz4upkozabc.png

TOP TEAMS BY PERCENTAGE
    qq9es9m9nja9.png

TOP TEAMS BY POUNDS LOST
    v1nxax1akzwz.png

TOP INDIVIDUALS BY PERCENTAGE
    tbwiyf8jbefb.png

TOP INDIVIDUALS BY POUNDS LOST
    urhndh4bu5b2.png

vx73c0960iz3.png

YOUR TEAM'S TOP LOSERS!
    uguhtup9fg9n.png
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    6ygvgmyr2yx0.png

CONGRATS to the Top Three Losers on Trimstones team for Week 1 of August!!!

Great job to you guys, as well as to all of the honorable mentions!! On to Week 2! :smile:
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    @bradkcrew I use a Garmin Vivosmart 5 wristband for steps,exercise,sleep & it even tells me when I'm stressed.I love it.
    So sorry that some team members are having such a hard time at the moment.@bradkcrew
    @Waifer003 @CassandraW having family going through such bad health problems & mental health struggles is super stressful.I am glad that you can share your thoughts on here.Do not feel bad about bringing us down.I doubt there's more than a few of us who have experienced something similar.
    I have lived with dementia & cancer has taken many of my loved ones.
    Its wonderful that you all can see the positives.Also in these situations taking care of one's own needs is very important so don't feel guilty if you do.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    2mcco8t4inb5.png
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    zy2ii76pvcdd.png
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Thought I’d share some positive news after my outpouring of emotion the other day. Spoke to my doctor about my cardiac CT scan results and I “have a healthier heart than 93% of people my age.” Terrific news. Doesn’t explain the chest pain and heart pounding, but she thinks that could be attributed to me dealing with the stresses in my life. Happy to know I’m on the right path health-wise.

OH I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOUR NEWS @Waifer003 !!!!!!

When I read your story, something told me the same thing!! I have no doubt that your life changes to lose weight, exercise more and take care of yourself contribute to that mightily!! Thank you so much for sharing your terrific news...I bet you and your family had more than a few hugs after your conversation with your doctor! **BIG HUGS** from your second family :smile:

Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thought I’d share some positive news after my outpouring of emotion the other day. Spoke to my doctor about my cardiac CT scan results and I “have a healthier heart than 93% of people my age.” Terrific news. Doesn’t explain the chest pain and heart pounding, but she thinks that could be attributed to me dealing with the stresses in my life. Happy to know I’m on the right path health-wise.

OH I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOUR NEWS @Waifer003 !!!!!!

When I read your story, something told me the same thing!! I have no doubt that your life changes to lose weight, exercise more and take care of yourself contribute to that mightily!! Thank you so much for sharing your terrific news...I bet you and your family had more than a few hugs after your conversation with your doctor! **BIG HUGS** from your second family :smile:

Jessica

Thanks Jessica 🥰
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    @Waifer003 Congratulations. Glad to hear
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    August 10
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    @Waifer003 great news !! At least that's one less thing to worry about.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    bradkcrew wrote: »
    What is everyone using for their step counting? Thanks!

Fitbit
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    Lost my last message & then had to leave for dental appts!
    @CasandraW sending hugs 🤗 & prayers 🙏. It' really tough coping with 2 ill parents. Similar but slightly different issues with my Pops & Hub's Dad several years ago. Renovations too- it's a lot to contend with. Hopefully that will be great when finished.called in
  • JoDavo66
    Options

Some great news. Way to go @Waifer003

@bradkcrew yes you! Well done!
    And to @CycleMomOf3 & @laceyf53

I'm now numb waiting for youngest's appt to finish. Getting last wisdom tooth removed.
This discussion has been closed.