Options
    STEPS 8000
    I might be posting double here as needing to be quick
    6th 10,063
    7th 6,739
    8th 2, 692 😢
    9th 3, 594
    10th 6,375

One of those bad days ran out of battery & was on charge!
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    kitk16ucohkm.jpg
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    August 11
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I hope I don’t offend with my quote, not everyone is a fan. This is my sentiment for the day
    h89ytdtxmyo1.jpeg
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    @izzyred9400 well done on the BMI praise.
    @bradkcrew happy cycling
    @CasandraW whatever ppl think of Maggie- she did have amazing quotes! I haven't heard that one, but it's so true- you put in the effort & reap what you deserve.

I'm struggling to eat today. 😫 I managed an iced latte out ( Hubbie took us - me, Mum, eldest- after Mum's midweek church service before he went to work). Now I've had tomato 🍅 soup with a straw. I suppose it'll make up for my inability to get so many steps in with feeling yuk. Had to cancel work (Results day) & PT at gym.
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    5frk6ah3fl6i.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Waifer003
    August 10

@Waifer003 Got your steps for the 8th, 10th and 11th...missing the 9th. Take a look at the chart and tell me what I'm missing please. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Aug 10: 12450 🥳
    Aug 11: 11367
    Aug 12: 9069
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I keep thinking about getting a bike and your post just renewed my desire to get one @bradkcrew.
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Could you please just roll-over my weight from last week? I have a LONG day tomorrow out on the Delaware River kayaking, and we leave at, like, 6:30A and not home until late. I'll just catch up the following week. Thank you!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Could you please just roll-over my weight from last week? I have a LONG day tomorrow out on the Delaware River kayaking, and we leave at, like, 6:30A and not home until late. I'll just catch up the following week. Thank you!

@CycleMomOf3 I've asked the MODS to excuse you from this week's weigh in...enjoy your kayaking trip and have a great time!! Great exercise too! WIN WIN! Take a pic or two so we can live vicariously through your adventures!!!
    Jessica
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    Options

@CycleMomOf3 I've asked the MODS to excuse you from this week's weigh in...enjoy your kayaking trip and have a great time!! Great exercise too! WIN WIN! Take a pic or two so we can live vicariously through your adventures!!!
    Jessica

Thank you, Jessica! I'll take pictures a-plenty! I've really been looking forward to this day (even though the heat index is supposed to be 115+ degrees!)

My exchange this morning with my spousal unit (who is NOT an outdoorsy guy):

Me: It's gonna be a hot one tomorrow, but I guess the river is going to be the best place to be! :smiley:

Spousal Unit: Ummm, it's gonna be like a sauna, with the river just evaporating underneath you. You're going to look like a poached chicken, floating down the river on a blue kayak. Just sayin'.

Me: :neutral:
  • CasandraW
    Options
    @CycleMomOf3 have a great time!!! Your conversation with your spouse reminds me of my husband and I. Hope it was all in good fun, ours always is
  • CasandraW
    Options
    I had a pretty quiet day, I go to my moms with my dog everyday to keep the puppy out of the contractors way. Had a 45 min drive each way in the middle of the day to pick my oldest up from my mother in laws so she can make it to work tonight.
    Tried out a Thai restaurant for dinner and had a quick swim in the pool.
    It’s been odd not having any kids home.
    My kids are 9,15,17. The little one is at my mother in law’s, the middle doesn’t live at home right now and the oldest is at work.
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Waifer003
    August 10

@Waifer003 Got your steps for the 8th, 10th and 11th...missing the 9th. Take a look at the chart and tell me what I'm missing please. Thanks!
    Jessica

August 9

Sorry about that!
This discussion has been closed.