TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,875 Member
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Didn’t do as well with saying no to the temptation as I did on Tuesday night. I guess I can get points for not overeating??

Tues, Aug 10th
    • Tracked: Yes
    • Under Calories: No
    • Exercise for 20mins: No
    Calories: 1783
    Steps: 4571 Steps
    Water: 80oz
    MUAC: Sun - Sat
    ✖️🏅🏅🔘🔘🔘🔘 (🏅=YesDays)

Made good choices at Chili’s with my Ancho salmon and side of asparagus! Go me!😎

@Krysless2 I think you contradicted yourself?

Yes I did! Thanks for catching that. So far I’ve only completed MUAC on Monday.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 08/11
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 6904
    Water: 128

Just for today : 08/12, keto day 5, 6000steps🚶‍♀️, 48hr IF , read bible plan , read chapter📚5&6, Daily calm, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hr, PT exercises, massage

Yesterday: 08/11, keto day 4👍🏻, 6000steps🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 48hr IF 👎🏻(made it 24), read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapter📚3&4👍🏻, Daily calm👍🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, sleep 8 hr👍🏻, PT exercise👍🏻, BBD16👍🏻, PFC day 👍🏻
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    Could you please just roll-over my weight from last week? I have a LONG day tomorrow out on the Delaware River kayaking, and we leave at, like, 6:30 and not home until late. I'll just catch up the following week. Thank you!
  • rpkg62
    rpkg62 Posts: 44 Member
    Username: rpkg62
    Weigh in week: August Week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 153.6
    Todays Weight: 152.4
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,380 Member
    Weigh in Week 2
    PW: 146.3
    CW: 143.8
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    @murdog3t You are doing so well, Tami....lots of thumbs up!

@CycleMomOf3 Enjoy your long day of kayaking!

@rpkg62 Well done on the loss this week...a solid pound gone!

@DaffyGirl88 Whoo hoo, Sue!! A stellar week that produced a great weigh-in!!
  • HASWLRS
    Thursday, August 12th

No, No, Yes, a 35 minute walk

Water: Yes, 12 cups
    Steps: 8,252

We visited my parents (an hour away) and went out to dinner at a restaurant with them and my sister and brother-in-law. I limited my calories beforehand and got in a short walk, but I did have an appetizer and three drinks along with my main course. No regrets.....my parents are in their 80's and I don't see them often.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Mooreshelly09
    Week 2
    PW: 171.2
    CW: 172.4

Only thing I can figure is TOM will be here any day :( Happy Friday y'all <3
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    well, inflammation (neck/head) takes its toll - I am back to starting weight of 168.2

SW: 168.2
    PW: 168.0
    CW: 168.0

and more importantly, stagnant for this month. I'm heading out to a stressful (because travel+people indoors) memorial service this weekend, and hope to minimize the impact with walks and lots of outdoors time. Next week, the game steps up a notch!

Do you ever figure things out in your dreams, or when they wake you up and get you thinking? I think I figured out my headache/occipital thing last night. I woke up with it hurting like crazy, with my head resting on my fitbit arm and fitbit wedged right behind my ear where the pain is. I think I'll take it off for sleeping for a few days and see if that helps. I try not to be too woo-woo, but I can't imagine that hard square bit of electronics and laser pressing into my head is good for me.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Weigh in
  • HASWLRS
    @annabananamc That sucks that you are still in pain. Hopefully removing the Fitbit at night will help....at least it can't hurt. Sorry for your loss. (hugs)
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Thursday August 12, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 4,638
  • maryc11
    maryc11
    last week 198.5
    today 201.1

***self-sabotage, as usual.
  • maryc11
    @cmhubbard92 I am taking the next week off from daily logging and competition. Weighing in early for this week and jumping on a plane to a remote island retreat with no cell phone access or internet (not really, it is a civilized island but I am unplugging from tech for 7 days). Please roll my weight over and I will be back on 8-22-2021 ready to win it!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited August 2021
    @maryc11 I hope you enjoy your unplugged vacation! I have already rolled your weight over for next week, in advance! :)

@annabananamc I hope your watchless sleep helps! :) I put my arm under my pillow, I can't have anything but the pillow touch my head! :)

@rpkg62 great loss this week!!!

@CycleMomOf3 I rolled your weight over! I hope you enjoy your kayaking trip!!!

@HASWLRS it sounds like you had a lovely time with your parents and family!

My little(big) brother and his girlfriend arrived yesterday from CA! We just came back from brunch this morning, with a nice walk around the square(hubby complained about the walk, but he likes to gripe about a lot of things!) He is taking his girlfriend to see different parts of the state, but it's been more than a year and a half since I've seen him last! He's staying with us for a few days, so he will be back later, and we plan on playing some games and continuing to catch up! :)
  • murdog3t
    Date: 08/12
    Steps : 6170

Just for today : 08/13, keto day 6, 6000steps🚶‍♀️, 20hr IF , read bible plan , read chapter📚5&6, Daily calm, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hr, PT exercises, PFC day,

Yesterday: 08/12, keto day 5👍🏻, 6000steps🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 48hr IF 👎🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapter📚5&6,👎🏻 Daily calm👍🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, sleep 8 hr👍🏻, PT exercises👍🏻, massage 👍🏻
  • HASWLRS
    @maryc11 Enjoy your unplugged island getaway....you will come back rejuvenated and ready to hit the ground running!!

@cmhubbard92 How nice that your brother and his girlfriend were able to come east for a visit! Enjoy your family time!
  • murdog3t
    Date: 08/13
    Steps : 6439

Just for today : 08/14, keto day 7, 6000steps🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapter📚5&6, Daily calm, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hr, PT exercises, BBD17

Yesterday: 08/13, keto day 6👍🏻, 6000steps🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 20hr IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapter📚5&6👎🏻, Daily calm👍🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, sleep 8 hr👍🏻, PT exercises👍🏻, PFC day👍🏻

Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 158
    Todays Weight: 155.8
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    username: thedestar
    weigh in day: friday
    weigh in week: august week 2
    previous weight: 175.5
    today's weight: 178.0 :'(

Sorry I missed last weeks weigh in. Between my 3 older girls starting school and then 2 of them already getting sick and having to miss school, it has been crazy. Plus my little guy who is still home with me is sick, and we've started our crazy dance class schedule.

Today is my birthday! I'm 34 and I'm really trying to get back on track and more focused on my health. The past few months have been really hard, and it's taken its toll on my body and so I know I need to get serious about making changes.
  • HASWLRS
    @thedestar Happy Birthday, Destiny!

WEIGH-IN

I did it again......went crazy with junk food the night before a weigh-in. I was hungry and my husband was already upstairs. In hindsight I should have forced myself to go up with him. Instead, I had a little of this that turned into a lot of this and some of that and then some! I am only up 0.2 from last week, but I was down, a good down, before this morning. It's one way to maintain, I guess, but I am here to lose!!

We are heading to a cottage on Monday, but I am already in vacation mode.....