Options
    Steps
    8/11'7,212
    8/12 15,662
    8/13 14,819
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,105 Member
    Options
    I am super happy to make this announcement!
    x2uamkkv5wl7.png

The ever wonderful co-captain of Team WeightNoMore has accepted to be Fat2Fit's newest Moderator :smiley:
    Welcome Ashley @minstrelofsarcasm and thank you for your willingness to help out with the work that goes into building our community here and keeping the teams active and successful. As always, the Moderators are there to help all the members from every team whenever there is a problem, a suggestion for something new, a request for changes of any kind. Ashley is an excellent team captain, and will bring all kinds of skills to this new role. Congratulations!

I am also sending a huge amount of gratitude to @Beka3695 for her many years as Moderator. She mentored me when I moved up, and has been a supportive (and fun!) friend. Beka has decided to take a break and stick with her team and family during a busy time. Let's all wish her the best!
    lp17my8guveu.png
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    laceyf53 wrote: »
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Definitely feeling the effects of Friday the 13th. Those cardiac CT scan results that were so terrific a few days ago? The doctor who called me had interpreted the results wrong. I am actually at high risk for a cardiac event and need to go on medication. Scared. Upset. Shocked. Not the best day.

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! That is such devastating news. I'm assuming medication like high blood pressure meds? My husband has been on those since he was 30 due to genetic risk. It doesn't make that much of a difference to his daily life and I know it's possible to come off of them eventually. Hopefully that is the news you get, and then you can concentrate on self care and let others carry the heavy emotional lifting for awhile.

Thanks Lacey. Good to know about the high blood pressure meds. That is part of the suggested plan, along with a few other meds, so it’s good to know it doesn’t make much of a difference. Heading out on a short vacation tomorrow, so going to try to be chill for a while 😎
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    @Waifer003 Sorry to hear of the Cardiologists "opposite" report...hope that family doctor calls to explain and apologize...that's very unfortunate. BUT, it sounds like you have your head on straight and hopefully this little short vacation will help you gain perspective and clear your head. As a few have said, these meds can be temporary if you make a good plan and begin to work it diligently. I'll be praying for you...I hope to come off my BP meds someday too...long journey ahead...

Take care of yourself and love on the fam for a few days...that ALWAYS helps...
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    d6si6nkieoub.jpg

Here's this week's THIS or THAT! Please use the original chart below and highlight your answers. Also, choose ONLY ONE answer for each one...no BOTH or NEITHER responses! If any of the entries leave you with a thought or a story to share, please do so.

si4afyb5sw2o.png

Enjoy! Can't wait to read your thoughts this week!
    Jessica
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    @Waifer003 😩
    Oh my goodness,how unprofessional, you would think that sort of mistake couldn't happen??? So hard to take in I bet? Hope you get it sorted & have the correct meds & advice to control it.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Saturday, August 14
    • Exercise: 40 minutes deskbike
    • Net calories: bad
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Caved and ordered food for the first time in 3 weeks. Happy I managed to go without for so long, sad I failed and did it again. Spent 40 minutes angry-biking behind my computer to try to minimize the damage (yeah right). Besides that, today was a home day. Cleaned up a bit and did laundry. I plan to get up really early tomorrow to go for a walk and see if the moor here is in bloom.
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    02bfy1aa05ad.png

Diet coke or diet Pepsi..🤮🤮🤮 to both🤣
    I don't drink pop but I absolutely hate diet drinks. My dad used to drink diet coke so if I really wanted a pop growing up I'd steal one of his but🤮

I can't juggle to save my life🤣 but can ride a unicycle... Not well or anything though lol
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 245.4
    Current Weight 251.5

Rough week for me. Hopefully some of this is water that will quickly disappear this week.
  • Waifer003
    Options
    jed42zyvlekm.jpeg
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    9rc3vv15c4bt.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Here's my This or That this week before I forget to answer it:

fzcpkw1ser9r.png

Between Juggle and Ride a unicycle, my thought for including this one in the choices is "which do I WISH I could do" because I can't do either one...think it would be neat to be able to juggle...

When I drank regular pop, I would have picked Coke in a quick minute...even collected Coke memorabilia at one time...but when I switched to Diet (when my mother was found to be diabetic), I couldn't stand the taste of diet coke...and grew to love Diet Pepsi...weird...don't drink much pop anymore, just the occasional Diet Mountain Dew, but since I had to choose...

Hope ya'll are having a great weekend!
    Jessica
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 287
    CW 289.2

I'll get my head back on straight next week. This week was a rough week for me. While I was in Vegas on a business vacation last week one of my residents passed away unexpectedly. She was one of my favorites so needless to say I took it hard.
    Then I had to go back to work this week and deal with the aftermath & everyday I'd get there still expecting to see her at the top of the ramp greeting me like she did every morning.
    So yeah, my eating was a bit rough.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Chalmation
    Friday
    PW 137.4
    CW 139
  • Waifer003
    Options
    Waifer003
    August 14
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    CW 151

Steps
    Aug 13: 9270
    Aug 14: 3792
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    WEEK THREE CHALLENGE MOVE MORE is up and ready for you! :)

jwa3imeay6n4.png
  • Waifer003
    Options
    Waifer003
    Weigh in Day - Monday
    PW 174.8
    CW 173.5

Posting a day early. Heading into the mountains for one last vacation this summer. Not sure what wifi will be like.
This discussion has been closed.