• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in

✅ Steps
    ❌ Sleep
    ✅ Exercise
    ❌ Reminders 7/8

Busy day yesterday so lots of steps. I think I might remove sleep from my goals as I am doing everything I can to achieve good sleep and I feel like it is not a smart goal anymore. I am going for a swim and workout in a half an hour. I am going for a short walk with a friend after my swim. Going to visit my son for his birthday and the grandkids are coming over later. A busy day!

It’s two days until we are leaving for the cottage. I am thinking a lot how I will handle food, logging, etc. I know the biggest thing is I need to be mindful of my serving sizes and snack food. It’s only 4 days so a blip in the big picture.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps 9,905

Swim
    23 minutes moderate

Water weight workout
    30 minutes moderate
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 and @Beautyofdreams thanks for the support! I’m trying my hardest to stay safe: lots of vitamins, rest, fruits/veggies, masks galore…

I’m sorry to hear that about your sister’s school. I know that must be so frustrating and scary that they can’t even have safety protocols in place. I hope she stays safe as well!!

I’m glad the covid test was negative!! I know that was a relief. “Fortunately” it was just food poisoning - even though that’s awful, too! Stay safe and healthy!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    8/14
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 80oz
    Steps 7006

We had an absolute blast at the fair yesterday! The kids loved the midway and the rides. We got to walk through buildings and see animals, watch a wild encounters show and a bike trick show, and play bingo! Food went great for myself. We were so busy the whole time, coupled with the fact that I didn't want anything from the stand where we fed the kids lunch, it was after 4pm the first time I checked the time and I still hadn't broken my fast haha. The crazy thing was, I didn't even feel hungry at that point. I decided to get a fresh squeezed lemonade, I ended up eating 4 of my daughters french fries later, and then had snacks from the snack bag in the car on the way home, and also once we got home. I don't even regret not getting anything at the fair, my husband tried enough stuff for both of us haha. I guess I was more focused on the fun than the food!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    AND AS MY FIRST ACT AS MODERATOR, I PRESENT TO YOU THE AUGUST WEEK TWO RESULTS...

6a01bb085e6267970d01bb097c3ed0970d.gif

71df3o9l7efb.png

OUR TOP TEAMS

By Percentage
    6finb3pe2at3.png

By Pounds
    i9bal0s97o7z.png

OUR TOP INDIVIDUALS

By Percentage
    d3p5fko5xid0.png

By Pounds
    b5sp46te5ddm.png

r4oi3ixiqcmv.png

A CLOSER LOOK AT YOUR TEAM'S LOSERS (WINNERS)
    wcrz9c0b9u7e.png
  • lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    8/14 steps 8,233
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Here is my friendly reminder of the people's steps I need

@littleflutterby 8/9- 8/14
    @iradi8 8/11- 8/14
    @red1185 8/14
    @amymartin555 8/9-8/14
    @MSWarrior7088 8/9-8/14
    @mthomas0228 8/13 & 8/14
    @Shannonsto 8/13 & 8/14

Please have your steps in no later than Tuesday 8/17 if I do not have them in by then I will have no choice but zero them out

Thanks for your cooperation everyone :)

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    Congrats @MSWarrior7088 , @888Angie888 @Beautyofdreams for being our top 3 weight loss losers .... A huge accomplishment :)
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,794 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    8/10 6426
    8/11 7733
    8/12 9485
    8/13 7716
    8/14 7518
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm great pleasure to meet you!

Good afternoon from a busy Sunday afternoon. As per usual, weekends are so busy, I feel bad I don't get around here to often. But it doesn't mean I haven't been working. 😬

Yesterday was my Son's birthday (25th), and we all had a good time, and I didn't even over eat! Thank goodness for Keto Cheese cake! :) 😃

I woke up at 3:00am Saturday morning with gout starting to flare up a little in my right foot, but thankfully an ice pack, anti-inflams, and a Tensor Bandage was enough to turn the tide by this morning. It appears I may need to up my allopurinol to the highest dose, which I sort of knew already as per blood tests. No rush, I've pushed thing a little harder in general this week or 2, and I could be wrong but it looks like I'm on track for a good showing on the scale tomorrow. I'm pretty sure high Calorie burns and weight loss also push my uric acid levels up leading to gout. Anyway, on with the story. 😉

Both Lynn and I had a fantastic sleep last night. It was refreshingly cool outside, and I guess it was just what the doctor ordered. I nailed 8.5 hours sleep with no drugs in site and a sleep score of 88. HELL YEAH! 🥳

And being a fast Sunday (around our 30th consecutive) we just got up and headed to the Lake for a Walk on the board walk... And decided to spice it up by taking the long way around back to the car. Which involved many more hills to climb and with it a decent burn. 🔥🔥

Also had an amazing visit with my best friend and his Wife... Man I love those people. This guy will be my best man in a years time, and I really hate that I haven't got to see them much this last few years. 🤗

And that's about it... Weigh in tomorrow morning. What will the numbers be? 🤔😃

7snfheuxlumg.png

qd16bu8zjmqy.png

9gceow7gn5a9.png

And thank you for the kind comments... IT makes me feel GOOOD! :) hehe
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    8/14
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 80oz
    Steps 7006

We had an absolute blast at the fair yesterday! The kids loved the midway and the rides. We got to walk through buildings and see animals, watch a wild encounters show and a bike trick show, and play bingo! Food went great for myself. We were so busy the whole time, coupled with the fact that I didn't want anything from the stand where we fed the kids lunch, it was after 4pm the first time I checked the time and I still hadn't broken my fast haha. The crazy thing was, I didn't even feel hungry at that point. I decided to get a fresh squeezed lemonade, I ended up eating 4 of my daughters french fries later, and then had snacks from the snack bag in the car on the way home, and also once we got home. I don't even regret not getting anything at the fair, my husband tried enough stuff for both of us haha. I guess I was more focused on the fun than the food!

Sounds like so much fun! You get fun, family time and exercise walking around. Great job with the eating.

Congrats @MSWarrior7088 , @888Angie888 @Beautyofdreams for being our top 3 weight loss losers .... A huge accomplishment :)

I second this! Also, congrats Downsizers for being in the leaderboard!

Poobah1972 wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm great pleasure to meet you!

Good afternoon from a busy Sunday afternoon. As per usual, weekends are so busy, I feel bad I don't get around here to often. But it doesn't mean I haven't been working. 😬

Yesterday was my Son's birthday (25th), and we all had a good time, and I didn't even over eat! Thank goodness for Keto Cheese cake! :) 😃

I woke up at 3:00am Saturday morning with gout starting to flare up a little in my right foot, but thankfully an ice pack, anti-inflams, and a Tensor Bandage was enough to turn the tide by this morning. It appears I may need to up my allopurinol to the highest dose, which I sort of knew already as per blood tests. No rush, I've pushed thing a little harder in general this week or 2, and I could be wrong but it looks like I'm on track for a good showing on the scale tomorrow. I'm pretty sure high Calorie burns and weight loss also push my uric acid levels up leading to gout. Anyway, on with the story. 😉

Both Lynn and I had a fantastic sleep last night. It was refreshingly cool outside, and I guess it was just what the doctor ordered. I nailed 8.5 hours sleep with no drugs in site and a sleep score of 88. HELL YEAH! 🥳

And being a fast Sunday (around our 30th consecutive) we just got up and headed to the Lake for a Walk on the board walk... And decided to spice it up by taking the long way around back to the car. Which involved many more hills to climb and with it a decent burn. 🔥🔥

Also had an amazing visit with my best friend and his Wife... Man I love those people. This guy will be my best man in a years time, and I really hate that I haven't got to see them much this last few years. 🤗

And that's about it... Weigh in tomorrow morning. What will the numbers be? 🤔😃
    7snfheuxlumg.png

qd16bu8zjmqy.png

9gceow7gn5a9.png

And thank you for the kind comments... IT makes me feel GOOOD! :) hehe

Glad the gout settled down. Nice fitting a walk in your busy weekend.
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    8/14 steps 8,317
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 8/14: 16,017
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    My steps:

Monday 10 220
    Tuesday 19 038
    Wednesday 13 431
    Thursday 9 461
    Friday 11 086
    Saturday 18 343
    Sunday 17 157

Thanks @Megan_smartiepants1970 !
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Hope you all enjoyed relaxation day.

Grats to the team big losers. Well done.

Check in for 8/15:
    Steps - 6701. I like the number. Trying to get going again.
    Calories- 1650.
    Exercise - 2 small walks to check my lightheartedness. I seem to be better
    today so I want to hit the gym or a longer walk tomorrow. Each walk was 1.09 miles in 24 minutes. Nice and slow.
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    congrats to all the big losers well done!..and man we are all smashing it ...have a great day all back to work today urgggg so no work out just keeping to my calories..had a "i want to eat everything" day yesterday but didn't which I am seeing as a kinda NSV?
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Sunday 08/15

✔️Track my food
    ✔️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✔️Gym 1/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/15 - 12,506

Good and happy Monday morning team!

Work out done for today. Now ready to get my day started.

Wishing you all a wonderful week !

💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    k6f7fmccowpc.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.