New Year - New Me Goal Reaching in 2021

123457»

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited June 2021
    OK, while I was walking, I thought of something that you all might be wondering that I want to clarify.

I stated on my exercise goal line 10,000+ steps and 30 minute active minutes goal on my apple watch.

You might be thinking, Duh Tracey if you do 10,000+ steps you will automatically get 30 active minutes.

To clarify, most if not all of my steps I plan to do while at work. While I am at work, I can't wear my fitbit or apple watch so I track my steps on my non bluetooth pedometer and I manually add my walks that I do at work to my fitbit to track my steps.

When I get home from work I then put my apple watch on which has no active minutes so I have to get my 30 minutes after work by doing a workout of some type or actively movement.

• LadyBlanks
    OK, Day 1 step goal reached. 10,333 steps done at work tracked on my pedometer.

3qo866wupa39.png
  • LadyBlanks
    Challenge Day 1 Results

Food Goal - :)
    Exercise Goal - :)
    Water Goal - :)
    Sleep Goal - :)

Yesterday's Meal

1unxgstaqzr8.png
  • LadyBlanks
    Another successful step challenge completed while at work.

pik1v3mgfq0i.png

The rest of the month will be a real challenge as I begin working half days next week and will be leaving work at 12:00 (leaving me with 4 and 5 hour work days. I still want to be able to get my 10,000 while at work. I believe I can do it.
  • LadyBlanks
    Today's Friday Weigh in - 182.4

Food Goal - :)
    Step Goal - :)
    Exercise Goal - :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Friday's step goal reached.

lvqugt1os7a8.png
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    You are rocking, girl! Keep up the good work :)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited June 2021
    Well, yesterday was somewhat of a bust.

Food Goal - :# ended up having two meals
    Step Goal - :)
    Exercise Goal - :( No additional exercise outside of my walking at work
  • jadepearl
    Don't be so hard on yourself <3 At least you were walking and not just sitting at work.
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Hope you're doing well, Tracey. I've been trying to keep up the exercise, too, although it can be tough in the summer heat!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi Tracey ----hope all is well with you....... <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Hello all, Sorry I have been MIA but all is well...Still working on getting back on track. This go-around has really been tough, but I am not giving up. I am planning on beginning a new challenge on 1 September so maybe that will give me the push that I need.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    You can do this!!! Don't over complicate it...run the play, trust the process 😘😊
  • jadepearl
    Yes, you can do this! :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Hello all, Sorry I have been MIA but all is well...Still working on getting back on track. This go-around has really been tough, but I am not giving up. I am planning on beginning a new challenge on 1 September so maybe that will give me the push that I need.

Get all competing commitments out of the way and you will succeed.
  • LadyBlanks
    edited September 2021
    Thanks Joe, You are right, I just need to focus on what I know works for me and do it. And that is OMAD. I am on day 2 of my monthly 3 day fast and it will be back to basic OMAD come Thursday. I need to keep the "I eat once a day" phrase repeating in my head. I will succeed!
  • LadyBlanks
    I have started a new thread, my last and final thread and will no longer be updating this thread. Please follow me on my new thread. My name is Tracey and I Eat One Meal a Day. Uncomplicating things there and getting back to what has proven to work and will work for me once again. See you there.