• Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Sorry for the delay!

It's weigh-in day!

Username piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 209.6
    CW (Current Weight): 209

It’s been great but also my knee is not happy so I’ve not been working out as much - I’ll switch to swimming next week until I can run and jump again!
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Sunday is here again...back to the gym i think today...I have a friend who is a boxing instructor and has invited me to their training sessions I'm like HELL YES so Tuesday off I go!
  • Abi2131
    Abi2131 Posts: 14 Member
    Abi2131

Weigh in day Sunday
    PW 97.1KG
    CW 97.4KG

Weight increase this week. Was under calories but dont know what happened. :/
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Daily Check-in: Saturday 09/04

✖️Track my food
    ✖️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✔️Gym 6/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/29 - 22,678
    08/30 - 23,722
    08/31 - 16,327
    09/01 - 10,013
    09/02 - 17,930
    09/03 - 18,254
    09/04 - 19,223

Blessed Sunday Team!

It’s a quick check in for me. Have a lovely day 🥰

💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    rj5r8ojjtyfu.jpeg

for those who would like to follow me on Instagram…

IG - maris_transformation_journey
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,478 Member
    jayenguk wrote: »
    @Poobah1972 kinda feeling the same as well, I have a bike challenge this month to bike 100 miles for cancer to keep me going and fresh new things...maybe we could start some challenge on here for those who need extra help to keep things fresh? it could be anything exercise or food or sommit else? I saw one which was climb a mountain ...but doing it on stairs or a steps or hills etc I might do that soon ..just some thoughts?

I like the idea of a challenge. Myself and Megan will put are heads together to come up with something. I have very spotty internet where I am right now but I did see this and we already started talking about it.
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    jayenguk wrote: »
    @Poobah1972 kinda feeling the same as well, I have a bike challenge this month to bike 100 miles for cancer to keep me going and fresh new things...maybe we could start some challenge on here for those who need extra help to keep things fresh? it could be anything exercise or food or sommit else? I saw one which was climb a mountain ...but doing it on stairs or a steps or hills etc I might do that soon ..just some thoughts?

I like the idea of a challenge. Myself and Megan will put are heads together to come up with something. I have very spotty internet where I am right now but I did see this and we already started talking about it.

Amazing would be awesome...looking forward to your ideas!
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Steps 13,435

Got in a beach day probably the last with kids sports starting up soon. It was a perfect day with friends. I hate when summer comes to an end even though I like fall.

Highest step week since the beginning of August but only did two strength training days. Need to use my time more wisely I think.
  • Fab464
    Fab464 Posts: 7 Member
    Weigh in #2
    Last week's weight: 219
    Todays Weight in: 218

This week had its ups and downs missed my Monday and Wednesday runs, but finished the week strong. This week's biggest success has been staying within my calorie goal.

Best of luck this coming week everyone!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,915 Member
    edited September 2021
    dfi3kp2bpo80.png

I need the following people's steps please...If I do not have them by Tuesday Evening (9/7) I have no choice but to zero them out

@littleflutterby 8/29-9/4
    @Piqueaboo 8/30-9/4
    @iradi8 8/29-9/4
    @lmf1012 9/3 & 9/4
    @amymartin555 8/30-9/4
    @THUNDER5453 9/3 & 9/4
    @Abi2131 9/1-9/4

Thanks for your cooperation :)
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

9/4 steps = 3,112

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Woohoo Great job Downsizers for coming in 1st again :) ....Congrats @j2lee89 , @jayenguk and @KatLadyLove2 for being our top 3 weight loss losers ...Amazing job :)
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Good afternoon. I seem to be getting later and later with my check ins. I have to work on that. Sorry megan.

Check in for 9/4:
    Steps - 5277.
    Calories - 1648. Brought home bbq for dinner so it might be under.
    Exercise - gym. 8 machines mainly legs this time. Today is ouchie. Lol
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good afternoon. I seem to be getting later and later with my check ins. I have to work on that. Sorry megan.

Check in for 9/4:
    Steps - 5277.
    Calories - 1648. Brought home bbq for dinner so it might be under.
    Exercise - gym. 8 machines mainly legs this time. Today is ouchie. Lol

No Problem ... I just would like to have all the steps by Tuesday so I can announce the top 5 :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,478 Member
    Guys I have a crappy internet access so I am having trouble replying to the posts. Congratulations Downsizers and special congrats to @j2lee89, @jayenguk and @KatLadyLove2!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Sept 2 5,465
    Sept 3 6,887
    Sept 4 4,060

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Congrats Downsizers for coming in first place!! Congrats @j2lee89, @jayenguk, and @KatLadyLove2 for being the top 3 weight-loss losers!!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    edited September 2021
    9/4:

Steps: 5012
    Floors: 7
    Calories Burned: 37 (7 more than yesterday)😉!
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 0
    Total Intensity Minutes: 190/150

Let us see what today (2 b reported tomorrow) brings. Have a great rest of your Sunday, and be well!!🧡

ETA: Floors
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Username : azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:?
    CW: 187.8

Sorry that I’m late again. I have been not feeling well but the antibiotics are kicking in a today I feel like myself. In addition to my illness, last week I picked my son up from all day band practice and he wasn’t wearing a mask 😡 Friday I noticed he didn’t look well and his temperature was 99.8. So I took him for testing this weekend and got the results back. They were negative thank goodness.

I think I should probably change my weigh in day back to Sunday as Fridays and Saturdays are just too busy. Sundays are usually rest day. Also I should drop out of the step challenge since daily checking are so hard.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    azkunk wrote: »
    Username : azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:?
    CW: 187.8

Sorry that I’m late again. I have been not feeling well but the antibiotics are kicking in a today I feel like myself. In addition to my illness, last week I picked my son up from all day band practice and he wasn’t wearing a mask 😡 Friday I noticed he didn’t look well and his temperature was 99.8. So I took him for testing this weekend and got the results back. They were negative thank goodness.

I think I should probably change my weigh in day back to Sunday as Fridays and Saturdays are just too busy. Sundays are usually rest day. Also I should drop out of the step challenge since daily checking are so hard.

I will have your weigh in changed back to Sunday ... I will also excuse you from the step challenge...that way you can come back when you are ready ...Glad you are feeling better today and thank goodness your son's test was negative
This discussion has been closed.