Downsizers - Team Chat SEPTEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    1. Tell us a little about yourself?
    I'm M.J., recently 50, 5.4" tall, married 18 years, mom to a teenager, and live in the Northeast in the U.S. I love to run and bodyweight strength train, and am currently following a low carb/gluten free meal plan.
    2. Why are you on this journey? What pushed you to start?
    I was thin and active almost all my life but then weight started to creep up on me in my 40's. In 2018, I lost about 30 pounds, was a few pounds from goal weight and was super happy with the way I looked, was eating in a very healthy manner without feeling deprived, and enjoying exercising. But then an injury derailed my workouts & I've never really been consistent with exercise since - good for a few months and then slack off, and that cycle keeps repeating. Definitely a yo-yo-er. But I am committed to stopping that trend and be as consistent as possible with a healthy lifestyle!
    3. What are your triggers and how can you avoid them?
    I'm a stress eater and salty, crunchy snacks are an issue for me. Moderation does not seem to work for me, so really not having those foods around is my best option.
    4. Do you have a favourite diet you go by? ie keto, low carb
    CICO, IF 16/8, & low carb
    5. What is your favourite way to workout?
    Distance running
    6. What are some of your goals this month?
    To be out of the 180s and into the 170s.
    7. What do you expect to gain from the team?
    Being a part of the team helps keep me accountable to my goals. Such a supportive group!
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

8/27 steps = 3,848
    8/28 steps = 1,860
    8/29 steps = 2,128

The tracking on my new running shoes shows "out for delivery" today....YAY! Looking to get back on plan with my steps this week, was a couch potato all last week!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,098 Member
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    So finally a check in!! My goal is to post daily starting, 08/29, through the month of September. I haven't gone to bed yet, so it's still Sunday to me...
    Anyway, @lindamtuck2018,was kind enough to put me on the cheering squad till early October. How can I cheer, If I don' check in daily...? I can't, lol. I shall endeavor to post the following daily, re, my world according to Garmin:

8/29/21:
    Steps: 12,798
    Floors: 6
    Calories Burned: 720
    Intensity Minutes: 931/150 (this is my total for the week.) I think I'll just post them as they happen daily.

A few things: I gained some weight during the summer (ankle injury, lots of travel). My last recorded weight on Downsizers, 8/5/21, was 143.6. On, 8/28/21, I weighted in at 145. This was from an all-time low of 137 on 6/10/21. My starting weight, 9/1/20 was 194. I'm giving you this information for some reference. I am focusing the next month or so on exercise, and won't be recording weekly weight here.

I am doing quite well, and glad to be home for a bit before traveling again.😊

Additionally, I will weigh in here on 10/14/21.

Finally, I will do a proper introduction (not sure if I have ever done that...) later today. And... wait for it... post a photo on the aforementioned weigh-in day!! Please be well and stay safe out there. Lee 😊💖

P.S. Hubs says I have a flair for the dramatic, true... Said photo will include a face shot. Now that I have never done before on MFP, lmao!!!

I do not have you on the step challenge...Are you wanting to be on it ? Just need clarification ..Thanks
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Sunday 08/29

✔️Track my food
    ✔️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✔️Gym 6/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/29- 22,678

Happy Monday team! Today was biceps triceps forearms and upper back day at the gym. Also did my C25K week 8 day 2 before my strength session. Almost done with the program again. Just 2 days left 😊. Gonna do day 3 on Thursday then full 5k on Saturday.

I’m sorry for the late check in. I’ve been trying to clean house as best I can before back to school. I’ve got to finish the garage and basement now then I’m done. I need to set a schedule for myself so I don’t get backed up with my cleaning. It’s always too much when I finally get to it.

Also im very very sore today from the workouts and cleaning. On top of that I got some horrible news right before I got to the gym. My sister and niece have other tested positive for Covid. I’m very worried but trying to stay positive. As a result of this worry I went and had a little pity party with some chocolate cookies. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t deal well with stress. I need to find other ways to cope with my problems.

Anyways. I wish you all a great start to this new week.

Have a great one Fam 💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    8zb9dia6rk0w.jpeg
    for those who would like to follow me on Instagram…

IG - maris_transformation_journey

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Here is my 2nd friendly reminder of the people's steps I need ...Please get them to me by the end of today(Monday 8/30) so I can post August week 4 results and the entire month results..If I do not have them by tonight I have no choice but to zero them out ....Thank you for your cooperation :)

@littleflutterby -8/24-8/28
    @azkunk - 8/22-8/28
    @tahm42 -8/22-8/28
    @Shannonsto -8/27 & 8/28

Thanks Ladies :)
  • Abi2131
    Abi2131 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

✅Track food 1160 calories
    ✅Steps 4565
    ✅1.5L water
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,488 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everybody. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Check in for 8/29:
    Steps - 6537. I need a long walk.
    Calories - 1657.
    Exercise - just a little stroll tonight. Either a long walk early in the morning or gym. It is still mid 90s and humid here.

You do have long walks sometimes which always impress me. Hopefully, it was a bit cooler today so you can get that walk.

mszoueb wrote: »
    Username: mszoueb
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    PW: 225
    CW: 226.4
    ---
    Hi all, here for Monday check in.

In this next new month, things need to change so I'm back to being a downsizer not upsizer. Granted, I am on TOM so there will be fluctuation, but it's more than just that. Thankfully it's nearing end because oh man, I have felt more hormonal with things last few days for sure.

I need to refocus and get back into my journey for myself. As a household, we have fallen back into previous habits and temptations. They were also tracking their calories, but now it seems like it's gone out the window for them. I know it's up to them what they eat/drink, but I wouldn't want to see them to gain all of whatever weight they lost back too. I'm still calorie counting where possible though.

If any of you experience or experienced temptations being brought into the house by family whether that's after work or on the weekly food shopping trip, I'm curious if any of you have any hacks to share that help you with this aside from self discipline.

So, in this next month, taking it back to basics with my goals and my goal is to simply finish on a loss. Alongside this, I think I need to adjust my goals for this year to have lost 40 pounds this year alone/45 total instead of 50/55.

I'm frustrated and sad that my actions in past few months have contributed to not going to be able to realistically meet my initial desired goals as planned, but life happens and sometimes sails need to be adjusted from it, it doesn't discount any progress made so far despite the emotions. It would be cool to achieve under my first highest weight of 217 if nothing else for remainder of the year, then work into going into onederland from there.

It's quite exciting to think how I could finish this year in being under my first highest weight, knowing where I started this year in comparison.

I'm due to get 2nd jab at weekend so I'd like to reintroduce weights in before then as won't be able to lift for a few days at least after it.

Have a great week everyone!

You have such great insight on your weight loss. Adjusting your goals is a very smart thing to do. I was struggling with my husband bringing lots of things I would end up eating. My dietitian suggest that I ask him to get his treats but get stuff I don’t like. Things like flavour of ice cream I don’t like. He loves something sweet on the weekends so he will get Swiss rolls instead of chocolate eclairs which I would devour. It has worked out fairly well. Every now and then I will catch him trying to slip something into the cart. Don’t dwell on the misstep, instead concentrate on all the positive actions you have planned.

jayenguk wrote: »
    Good morning everyone, its bank holiday here and I have the day off! yesterday me and some work colleagues went for a carvery and I tried to make healthy choices, had only the turkey, limited to 5 very tiny roast potatoes and a small scoop of cauli cheese and a Yorkshire pudding and the rest was veg and it was handsome...I was stuffed to the brim didn't have any pudding and literally was all I ate apart from breakfast and a small snack later.

Right now I feel in control with everything, today I plan to go to the gym and I need to do a food shop also. have a great day all!

Sounds like you made some fairly good choices and they sounds delicious.

So finally a check in!! My goal is to post daily starting, 08/29, through the month of September. I haven't gone to bed yet, so it's still Sunday to me...
    Anyway, @lindamtuck2018,was kind enough to put me on the cheering squad till early October. How can I cheer, If I don' check in daily...? I can't, lol. I shall endeavor to post the following daily, re, my world according to Garmin:

8/29/21:
    Steps: 12,798
    Floors: 6
    Calories Burned: 720
    Intensity Minutes: 931/150 (this is my total for the week.) I think I'll just post them as they happen daily.

A few things: I gained some weight during the summer (ankle injury, lots of travel). My last recorded weight on Downsizers, 8/5/21, was 143.6. On, 8/28/21, I weighted in at 145. This was from an all-time low of 137 on 6/10/21. My starting weight, 9/1/20 was 194. I'm giving you this information for some reference. I am focusing the next month or so on exercise, and won't be recording weekly weight here.

I am doing quite well, and glad to be home for a bit before traveling again.😊

Additionally, I will weigh in here on 10/14/21.

Finally, I will do a proper introduction (not sure if I have ever done that...) later today. And... wait for it... post a photo on the aforementioned weigh-in day!! Please be well and stay safe out there. Lee 😊💖

P.S. Hubs says I have a flair for the dramatic, true... Said photo will include a face shot. Now that I have never done before on MFP, lmao!!!

I love all the insight this morning. It is good to focus on one thing at a time. It’s great to have you post. Love those steps and intensity minutes!

Poobah1972 wrote: »
    Username: Poobah1972
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    PW: 373.4
    CW: 370.8

I've crawled back out from my rock... Seems I missed so much the last day in a bit. I'm sorry guys, I'll try my best to catch up with you all through out the day! :wink:
    ---

Good Morning Everybody!!! It's a new week, Are you ready? 😆😀

Okay, Maybe I'm trying to hard this morning. I'm in a weird little limbo land. I pushed semi-hard this morning but not nearly enough to get my heart rate up as high as I would like. Yet 30 minutes went by much faster than it has in the past? I've been noticing that particularly with time, my mind seems to drift off into imagination land when doing all forms Cardio. And I'm no longer constantly thinking about the time, or the laps, or whaterver Does that mean I'm getting mentally used to doing it? If that's the case, that's nice right? Also, it's not that I didn't push hard at times cause I did, It's just getting harder to get my heart rate to where it would of went previously. I can do better, so I'll try to make a point of that next time.

It seems that the weight loss from the 2 previous weeks has spoiled me... Believe it or not I was mildly peeved I didn't crack the 36#'s this weigh in. Lol. I'm totally over it though, and I know I can't expect 3.5 Pounds or better each week. But if only I could of went for a Number 2. (Hadn't since Wednesday, I might have had a chance... DOH TMI... 😋).

Either way... another 2.6 pounds is great and 117 pounds altogether is fantastic! 😀😆💪😎

Lynn absolutely blew me out of the water this morning with an Ultra-Woosh for someone 4'7" she absolutely killed it. This puts her right back on track and more than made up for a little bit of a stall she just went through. Very happy for her. 🤗🤗🤗😀🥳

Back and Biceps tonight... And is it wrong but I'm also looking forward to Mid-week squats tomorrow? Yes, Perhaps I'm sick in the head? Seems to be going around... *Looks suspiciously at you MFP FolK​* 🤪

Love you guys... and have an amazing week! 😋🤩🤗🤗🤗😀😎👍

enz0uis5p7w4.png

Congrats to both you and Lynn on your loss this week. I think if my mind didn’t wander when swimming laps I would never get them done. I think you had a great cardio session today. I am interest to here about your weight session tonight to see if I can get more ideas for my pool weight workout.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Abi2131 wrote: »

✅Steps 4565
    ✅1.5L water

Would you like to be added to our step challenge? If you would I just need a step goal that you plan on hitting daily and for you to post your steps in here daily or weekly which ever is easiest for you ...Thanks :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @THUNDER5453
    That is an awesome post. Very motivating!

@Jpedno
    Fantastic steps! It is great that you plan your exercise in advance.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

8/27 steps = 3,848
    8/28 steps = 1,860
    8/29 steps = 2,128

The tracking on my new running shoes shows "out for delivery" today....YAY! Looking to get back on plan with my steps this week, was a couch potato all last week!

Thanks for the introduction. There are a few of us that are stress eaters. I also keep things out of the house. I do love potato chips so I bring in single serving size when I want them. What type of running shoes are you getting? I need a new pair and I think I will stick to brooks.

✔️Track my food
    ✔️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✔️Gym 6/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/29- 22,678

Happy Monday team! Today was biceps triceps forearms and upper back day at the gym. Also did my C25K week 8 day 2 before my strength session. Almost done with the program again. Just 2 days left 😊. Gonna do day 3 on Thursday then full 5k on Saturday.

I’m sorry for the late check in. I’ve been trying to clean house as best I can before back to school. I’ve got to finish the garage and basement now then I’m done. I need to set a schedule for myself so I don’t get backed up with my cleaning. It’s always too much when I finally get to it.

Also im very very sore today from the workouts and cleaning. On top of that I got some horrible news right before I got to the gym. My sister and niece have other tested positive for Covid. I’m very worried but trying to stay positive. As a result of this worry I went and had a little pity party with some chocolate cookies. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t deal well with stress. I need to find other ways to cope with my problems.

Anyways. I wish you all a great start to this new week.

Have a great one Fam 💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    8zb9dia6rk0w.jpeg
    for those who would like to follow me on Instagram…

IG - maris_transformation_journey

Sorry to hear about your sister and niece. Are they having symptoms? Sending prayers that they get over it quickly. You still did your workout in spite of the bad news so great job!

✅Steps 4565
    ✅1.5L water

Look at all the green! Awesome day!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    8/29
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 91oz
    Steps 1999

Should have just done one more step I guess lol. We got up in the morning, fed the kids breakfast, and then drove the 90mins back home from the camper. The rest of the day was just a nice family day at home, playing games, cooking meals, with lots of cuddles.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    It's great seeing so many returnees to the group. It shows this does help. It also shows me that I need to keep this up for life. Getting lax with my control will let me gain. Thank you for that lesson, everyone.

@lindamtuck2018 I got a walk in, but it was a bad one. 1.5 miles out I got very lightheaded at a light so I had to cut it short, slow down and come home. When I'm walking I am fine but standing still is when it hits. I should have known that would happen. My pulse hit 130 while I was making an omelette.
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    @rwood566;c-46221467"]Good evening everybody. Hope you enjoyed your weekend."[/quote]

I did, got some good sleep too, where I am the high heat finally broke! 😎
    jayenguk wrote: »
    Good morning everyone, its bank holiday here and I have the day off! yesterday me and some work colleagues went for a carvery and I tried to make healthy choices, had only the turkey, limited to 5 very tiny roast potatoes and a small scoop of cauli cheese and a Yorkshire pudding and the rest was veg and it was handsome...I was stuffed to the brim didn't have any pudding and literally was all I ate apart from breakfast and a small snack later.

Right now I feel in control with everything, today I plan to go to the gym and I need to do a food shop also. have a great day all!

You did great limiting your self during a holiday meal. We've been doing the same. Stuffings one self does not need to be the measure of good times? Does it? :)

Incredible zone minutes... And personally I love putting faces to names. It's great!!! :)
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Monday (Aug 30, 2021)
    PW: 213.6
    CW: 211.4
    SW: 240

Last week was my first time to walk (for exercise) again since mid-May due to a double hernia and recovery from surgery and it was great to get out although I could tell my time off really set me back so I'll be clawing my way back to getting fit again but the break did reignite my motivation so I'm excited to work towards making progress with my updated goals. Up early as usual and did a quick walk to start off what I know will be a busy day. I was glad to see a good first week back as I hit a scale spike earlier.

Well that's a great start Jim!!! Yeehaw!!!!! 😎

@THUNDER5453

Great to see a former captain return, welcome back! And looking forward to knowing you better!
    Jpedno wrote: »
    Last week my bodypump class added an extra core workout which made me realize how much core strength I’ve lost. I want to be intentional and add it back in. This week I plan 2 spin classes, 3 core workouts at home, 3 weight lifting sessions (at home or gym). It feels ambitious but I’m going to try.

Impressive steps Jpedno! And the core is where it's at, even for powerlifter types (Not that I am currently)... :pensive:

@mthomas0228

Thanks for sharing M.J. As for as exercise goes, what worked for me was picking something small... then setting alarm, make appointment on your calander etc... Then just keep doing it till getting up early in my case eventually becomes normal, and doing something eventually becomes normal. As time went on I added time, and or laps, and even added weight training. In the end though whatever we do to change our bodies is best done through a change of overall lifestyle. Cause if it's temporary, so are the changes. You can do it M.J. :smiley:

Gota love new shoes! :)

@mari_moulin Another stellar performance!

[quote="lindamtuck2018"Congrats to both you and Lynn on your loss this week. I think if my mind didn’t wander when swimming laps I would never get them done. I think you had a great cardio session today. I am interest to here about your weight session tonight to see if I can get more ideas for my pool weight workout. [/quote]

Thank you much!!! I'll post something up, but it will be similar to last weeks! Using bands on Straight Arm Pulldowns and Lat Pulldowns now.. (As I don't like my lat station... grrr).. But bands work fine. :)

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    8/29
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 91oz
    Steps 1999

Should have just done one more step I guess lol. We got up in the morning, fed the kids breakfast, and then drove the 90mins back home from the camper. The rest of the day was just a nice family day at home, playing games, cooking meals, with lots of cuddles.

Cuddles... Fantastic Ashley! :)
    Sunday check in

✅ Steps
    ✅ Exercise
    ✅ Water

I am another with a late check in. I had a headache when I woke up which slowed me down. I had a video chat with my Aunt and then went to the pool. My aunt commented on my weight loss today. She could really see it in my face. That made my day. I am off to get some stuff ready for our trip.

Have a great Monday!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Sundays numbers
    Steps

swim
    32 minutes moderate

Water weight workout
    30 minutes moderate

Late... Don't sweat it, you do amazing things around here keeping everyone going. I hardly had time, and I'm just for the first time trying to find time. Anywhoo I'm happy people are noticing. Dean said (my boss) a few people asked if I was okay as in they thought I might have cancer or something? NOt that I look bad, cause I look great.... lol

• amymartin555
    amymartin555 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Username. amymartin555
    Weigh in day. Monday
    SW. 184
    PW. 143.2
    CW. 141.0

steps for the week
    8/23. 21,065
    8/24. 20,013
    8/25. 22,952
    8/26. 16,107
    8/27. 15,522
    8/28. 13,193
    8/29. 28,147

Yay! Another 2 lbs gone. I wasn't sure about this week. My weight was doing some weird stuff this week. But it ended with a loss so I am happy. I was also lower on my steps some days but was still over my goal 10,000. My foot and hip was really bothering me a lot . I am hoping to be in the 130s next week but if not I wont stress it. Take care everyone and keep up all the good work.
  • Abi2131
    Abi2131 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

✅Steps 4565
    ✅1.5L water

Would you like to be added to our step challenge? If you would I just need a step goal that you plan on hitting daily and for you to post your steps in here daily or weekly which ever is easiest for you ...Thanks :)

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Yes sure I am up for it. I would like to take 5K step challenge on daily basis. Slowly can increase. Thanks for reaching out.
    I am still learning in the group.😊
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

✅Steps 4565
    ✅1.5L water

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Yes sure I am up for it. I would like to take 5K step challenge on daily basis. Slowly can increase. Thanks for reaching out.
    I am still learning in the group.😊

Awesome I will add you ..You are very welcome ...If you have any questions Linda and I would be more than happy to help you :)
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Just got the covid test results back ... We are both negative ...whewwwwwww.... The only thing I have now is a really bad migraine .... Still can't smell and everything I eat is still very salty ...My plan tomorrow is to get out of this house and go for a walk with my daughter and Aspen the husky ...I am missing it badly ....it has been over 2 weeks

Good news... :)

Good evening, everyone!

Mondays are busy... Busy busy busy... Plus, it the end of the month and I have to try to squeeze in all the end of the month Grocery Calculations when no one is looking... lol

However, it's almost time to relax (Well actually, by the time I finish this post and do the dishes I'm pretty sure I'll be going right to bed). 🤓😆

Back and Biceps Recap!

Exercise line is as follows

Band Straight Arm Lat Pushdowns
    DB Bent Over Rows
    Band Lat Pulldowns
    DB Hammer Curls
    EZ Bar Preacher Curls
    Standing EZ Bar Curls

Things are going great... I'm getting used to the new bands, trying to slow things down hold, and take slower eccentric motions etc. Using bands though, it's a little harder to tell if you're improving. Pretty sure I did though... Well, I know I have? I DID Damn it! 😋😅

And then I hit the WALL when I started DB Bent Over Rolls. MAJOR SET BACK!!!! 😲😐😑😪 I felt completely weak. I could only manage 10ish reps with only 6 decent with my left hand and 10ish reps with only 8 decent with my right for all 3 sets. WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG???? 😫

After the first set, Lynn asked me. How much weight do you got on there? I said 90. 😗🤔

So, I started thinking out loud while I counted the weight on the dumbbell.... The Adjustable DB Handle weighs 5 pounds, the Heavy handle kit weighs 15 and the locking pins weigh 5 pounds for a total of 25lb's, Then there is a 22.5-pound plate on each side for a total 45LB. "So that 25LB plus 45LB is 60 pounds!" Right Lynn? 🤔
    "No Jonathan that's 70 pounds" Lynn says .

"DOH!!!" 🤦‍♂️ 😬😆😁 And it was then I realized that 25lb plus 45 pounds is actually 70 pounds (Thank you Lynn), plus the other 30 pounds of plates I had on the dumbbells for a grand total of 100 pounds per dumbbell. A full 10 pounds higher than I should have been lifting. 😋

So, with that information I didn't feel so bad or so weak anymore... in fact, I wasn't about to pick up both dumbbells and carry them back to the Stand to change them to 90lb... I just kept them there and finished the next 2 sets. Next week I'll go back to 90lb, and who knows maybe it will seem almost easy? (Probably not, but you never know.) 👍😀

And that's that... Biceps are still improving. Preacher curls are moving on up to 70LB. Lynn also did some amazing bicep work today. She Blew last week out of the water with all of it! Her hammer curls and EZ Preacher and Standing EZ Bar curls. Not to mention super strong DB Rows! She's a Mighty Midget!!! 😄 hehe

Kay... I gots to go do my breakfast and lunch dishes... ERG!!!! 😭

Good night everyone!!! 🤗🤗🤗

lm936f6lf3qc.png
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Endocrinologist and I spoke today about my sitting and standing blood pressures in the morning. I have severe drops in standing blood pressure. Saturday morning my standing was 55/40. Yet by the afternoons my blood pressures run normal to slightly high.

I am currently not taking a blood pressure medication. My GP says it will take two weeks to leave my system before I can get more consistent blood pressure readings.

Endocrinologist is concerned about the low sitting and standing blood pressures in the morning. She has asked me to increase my prednisone dose (currently 5mg was 10mg until August) in the mornings and call her back Friday. Hate to do this since my foot is only now healing. The high doses of steroids prevented healing and I was still light headed. Agreed to increase by 1 mg and call back. Hope foot will continue to heal. Have been sedentary since April and my fitness level is in the toilet. Really miss getting out of the house. Seems like we only leave the house to dine out. The heat index has been in the mid 100s until today. Was finally able to shut off air and open the windows. Funny how the mid 80s feel so good now.
This discussion has been closed.