TEAM: The Slimsons (September)

1246714

Replies

  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 1
    PW: 250.2
    CW: 253.6
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 997 Member
    Daily Post
    Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: walking
  • Shannonsto
    Shannonsto Posts: 357 Member
    Daily for Saturday 9/4

    Track: yes
    Points: under
    Exercise: 30DS, None2Run
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,110 Member
    Vicky2766
    Sept week 1
    Sat
    PW 205.2
    CW 204.2

    Sorry I forgot to post yesterday. My niece flew into brown and we picked her up early from the airport. Then I forgot. Sorry.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,285 Member
    edited September 2021
    AB0215
    September Week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 199.9 lbs
    CW: 197.9 lbs
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,285 Member
    edited September 2021
    Daily Post Saturday

    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, finishing my deck build, active all day, over 12k steps and 5 home depot runs, sigh*
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,285 Member
    9tn2ib0kljvh.png
    r76mnedgsrqo.gif

    This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

    @AB0215.
    @walk4today.
    @Bemybestby60.

    This Week's Honorable Mentions:

    @Digger61. - 4 times
    @Shannonsto. - 3 times
    @southgirl94. - 3 times
    @gjaholy33. - 1 time
    @vicky2767. - 1 time
    4n363b0ad3bd.gif

    Week 1 Results have also been posted.

    Congrats to our top 3:

    1st - @Robandy12345. - 1.97%
    2nd - @chublet25. - 1.87%
    3rd - @AB0215. - 1.00%

    @Robandy12345. and @chublet25. took 2nd and 3rd overall, awesome job!!
    bnntgk1idpgl.gif
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,192 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    September Week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 199.9 lbs
    CW: 197.9 lbs

    Awesome 👌🏽 I know feel accomplished to be in onederland🎉🎉
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,192 Member
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Vicky2766
    Sept week 1
    Sat
    PW 205.2
    CW 204.2

    Sorry I forgot to post yesterday. My niece flew into brown and we picked her up early from the airport. Then I forgot. Sorry.

    Awesome results hope you have a wonderful time with your niece.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,192 Member
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 1
    PW: 250.2
    CW: 253.6

    Keep hanging in there. Small changes leads to big progress. ROOTING 4 YOU 💪🏾💪🏾
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,356 Member
    edited September 2021
    Please remove me from this month's challenge, if I'm in it. I didn't weigh in the last week of August because of Hurricane Ida and missed this week's weigh in because I was still evacuated. I'm home now but don't have all my regular food yet so not really eating for weight loss. I will rejoin in October.

  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 220 Member
    Weight in Week 2
    Robandy12345
    PW = 219.4
    CW= 216.7

    Loss - 2.7 lbs

    Tracked 5 out of 7 under target 4 days

    Played basketball once and volleyball another day.
    Peace Good luck to all
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    September Week 2 - Sun, 9/5

    I was in a car accident last night. Someone hit me from behind, and landed me in the ER. I didn’t track anything, and I won’t be for the next couple days. I hurt all over.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 997 Member
    Daily Post
    Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 997 Member
    @southgirl94
    Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you feel better soon.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,285 Member
    Daily Post Sunday

    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, still building my deck so active for hours on end.

    Comments: One more of deck building, but much yard work is still ahead. Which is good, really keeps me on track for my goals since I'm too busy to shove extra food in my face.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,110 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    September Week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 199.9 lbs
    CW: 197.9 lbs
    Way to go!
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Vicky2766
    Sept week 1
    Sat
    PW 205.2
    CW 204.2

    Sorry I forgot to post yesterday. My niece flew into brown and we picked her up early from the airport. Then I forgot. Sorry.

    Awesome results hope you have a wonderful time with your niece.
    Thank you

    Weight in Week 2
    Robandy12345
    PW = 219.4
    CW= 216.7

    Loss - 2.7 lbs

    Tracked 5 out of 7 under target 4 days

    Played basketball once and volleyball another day.
    Peace Good luck to all
    Nice !
    September Week 2 - Sun, 9/5

    I was in a car accident last night. Someone hit me from behind, and landed me in the ER. I didn’t track anything, and I won’t be for the next couple days. I hurt all over.
    Oh my. Hope you feel better soon.
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sunday

    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, still building my deck so active for hours on end.

    Comments: One more of deck building, but much yard work is still ahead. Which is good, really keeps me on track for my goals since I'm too busy to shove extra food in my face.

    Awesome.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise no
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Daily Post Sunday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise no
  • Shannonsto
    Shannonsto Posts: 357 Member
    Daily for 9/5

    Track: yes
    Points: on target
    Exercise: leisurely walking only. I decided to take a day off. I’ve been doing None2Run and trying to survive Jillian Michaels’ 30 Day Shred, and gained two pounds from DOMS. Still a little sore, but better. Back at it today.
This discussion has been closed.