September 21

Options
124»

Replies

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @mshawski - I’m sorry to hear about your friend's mom. Hang in there.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,068 Member
    Options
    @mshawski I am so sorry that your friend’s mother has died. A big loss for her at such a young age and, I am sure, a shock for you too. What a two months you have had.

My father in law used an expression that I found annoying then, but now know his wisdom, “there is no way to it but through it.” Take each day as it comes, do what you are able, know and accept that it is enough for that day, and most of all, be kind to yourself. It will get better and your routine will return, or if need be, you’ll find a new one. Sending you encouragement. 💛

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    ALittleMe wrote: »
    Calories within budget - :(
    Tracked everything - :)
    Exercised - :/

I have joined the September group to get ready for October. Accountability is a big issue for me. I have to learn to be accountable to myself!!

Welcome @ALittleMe !! :) You've come to the right place! Ultimately, the key is to keep coming back.... no matter how many pass days you end up having! ;)
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    @Anya_000 I hope you start feeling better soon and your foot injury heals quickly!

Congrats on hitting your goal weight @donna25trinity

@bradkcrew you are indeed a warrior. Not all exercise is fun, particularly while doing it, but most continue because they enjoy the feeling afterwards, or start to feel more alive as they stretch through some soreness. Something small like that which makes it worthwhile and keeps them coming back. If you're not feeling any of that, you might want to look into it in the event of any possible hormone imbalances or something to explain it. Keep going, you have been very impressive!

@WhatMeRunning I so appreciate the ongoing cheerleading! No worries, I was back out there for another 5 miler this morning. This time I chose to spend the time thinking about the reasons I am subjecting myself to this, and clearly those reasons are important to me. Incidentally, you are not the first to suggest I may have a "hormone imbalance"...lololololol
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,987 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 aww thanks so much I am so lucky to hve found all u guys.. I hve learnt sooo much from everyone. Also thanks Maddie for all the advice over the last 10 month's!! Cldnt hve done it without u girl!! Xo

@donna25trinity
    Luv u 2!
    Always here; happy to help!
    You WILL do this!
    🌸Maddie

#NeverGiveUp
    #HealthFirst
    #WeAreStrongerThanWeThink
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,987 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Like most of my pass days, I was good until about 6pm, then just gave up. Positive I was over calories, although the scale went down Wednesday, so...bodies are weird. I'm really struggling with apathy lately. Even though most days are pass days now, I'm still really grateful for this challenge because I think it's still key in keeping me from giving up completely on these efforts.

I like the quote today. I've been struggling with exercise lately, although it's more a time management issue than really hating the working out. I'm usually making a decision between cooking a fresh dinner, exercising, getting work done or just having a little time to relax in a quiet house and exercise is usually not at the top of that list.

I've only done a couple, but I've liked "growithjo" walking videos on YouTube. I like that she really doesn't talk so you can mute the video and put on your own music (or do the video in the same room as a sleeping baby without worrying about headphones ;) ). I've previously done Jillian Michaels DVDs, which were good, I've just gotten out of habit playing DVDs (my husband disconnected my DVD player and says to use his X-box, and I just haven't gotten comfortable with the navigation). [excuses, excuses :( ]
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,199 Member
    Options
    Sept 21

PASS DAY

2/3 Pass Days Used
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    It turns out that yesterday I had recorded something twice, once corrected, I managed to be under. However, today was a yes to exercise but over in calories.