Downsizers Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options

Replies

• rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 14,026

Watch is charged again and I got in a walk at lunch and cardio insanity max 30 workout after work. Skipped my normal Friday glass of wine since I had drinks while I was away. I shouldn’t be traveling much for work which is nice. Goal is to get in a new routine with working out after work. Feels too rushed in the am and too many video calls to do it at lunch I think.

Figuring out all the Apple Watch features finally.
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Goodnighty7t00dbmdlfw.jpg
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Good evening everyone.
    Check in for 10/9:
    Steps 6084.
    Calories - 1941. Over. Dam. On to tomorrow.
    Exercise - gave blood.

I went shopping for jeans. Target and walmart didn't have my size. One more size down and I can do it.
  • rwood566
    Options
    What reward for my mini goal? We had a small cake tonight. It was for losing 300 lbs but I am still just short. We didn't want it to go to waste.
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Pickles175 wrote: »
    3jvoq4c92fez.jpeg

Me when I do any workout!

haha thats me too!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in (10/7 stats):

Steps: 5,274
    Floors: 17
    Calories Burned: 172
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 13
    Total Intensity Minutes: 668/150
    Early W/O: Yes😊

Daily Check-in (10/8 stats):

Steps: 5,510
    Floors: 8
    Calories Burned: 292
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 47
    Total Intensity Minutes: 715/150
    Early W/O: Yes😊
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Sizzling Saturday
    Share what your treat will be when you reach goal or your next mini goal.

My first goal was making into the normal weight range for my height. I did that back in March of this year. That was a loss of 40 lbs. It took from 9/1/20 to sometime in mid March. I treated myself to a week at my favorite spa in Southern Utah. I took that trip last June. It was wonderful. I have been treating myself to smaller and nicer clothing as I have continued to lose. I have been wanting this wonderful pair of Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots. I was going to wait till goal to get them. However, I haven't focused on a goal weight. Anyway, Hubs encouraged to get them now. I needed to reorder them in a smaller size, lol. They should be here on Monday.😁
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Steps 14,026

Watch is charged again and I got in a walk at lunch and cardio insanity max 30 workout after work. Skipped my normal Friday glass of wine since I had drinks while I was away. I shouldn’t be traveling much for work which is nice. Goal is to get in a new routine with working out after work. Feels too rushed in the am and too many video calls to do it at lunch I think.

Figuring out all the Apple Watch features finally.

Awesome exercise! You will get that routine figured out. I am sure it must be a big adjustment. That’s the one thing that scares me about an Apple Watch is learning how to use it.
    tahm42 wrote: »
    Major NSV! I tried on some jeans of my daughter's and they fit! Size 12 misses and some size 11 juniors!!! I am so stoked! It really surprised me when they slid on! Now I can steal her clothes! It is so strange to me to think about being the same size as my girl.

Fantastic NSV!

I apologize for being quiet today ... I have laid on the couch with my leg up most of the day ... it is extremely black n blue and swollen ughhhh

Ice and rest. Feel better soon.

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone.
    Check in for 10/9:
    Steps 6084.
    Calories - 1941. Over. Dam. On to tomorrow.
    Exercise - gave blood.

I went shopping for jeans. Target and walmart didn't have my size. One more size down and I can do it.

Good for you putting it behind you. Did you have a celebration for half of me gone?

Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Sizzling Saturday
    Share what your treat will be when you reach goal or your next mini goal.

My first goal was making into the normal weight range for my height. I did that back in March of this year. That was a loss of 40 lbs. It took from 9/1/20 to sometime in mid March. I treated myself to a week at my favorite spa in Southern Utah. I took that trip last June. It was wonderful. I have been treating myself to smaller and nicer clothing as I have continued to lose. I have been wanting this wonderful pair of Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots. I was going to wait till goal to get them. However, I haven't focused on a goal weight. Anyway, Hubs encouraged to get them now. I needed to reorder them in a smaller size, lol. They should be here on Monday.😁

That is an awesome treat. I would love to go to a spa.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Saturday check in
    ✅ Steps 11k daily (steps and converted steps)
    ✅ 719/500 Zone minutes
    ✅ Stay within calories
    ✅ Track food accurately

I am beat this morning as yesterday was busy. I had a decent swim and a mini workout. I am sitting here trying to decide if I should go to the pool and do some walking/stretching. Problem is if I go I always end up swimming or doing a workout. Wish I could figure out how to swim leisurely. I will busy all day getting ready for my family coming for thanksgiving all day. Turkey is going in the oven in a few hours. I am not logging food today but going to eat in moderation.

Have a wonderful Sunday!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps
    10,506 (told you I was busy)

Swim
    25 minutes moderate = 4,350 steps

Pool workout
    16 minutes moderate = 1,600 steps

Total converted steps: 16,456
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian teammates!

kux84k8slmxl.jpeg

• rwood566
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 for my half size me day I had half a mini cupcake. Looking back now I realize most of my rewards have been food based. I need to figure out some non food rewards. Having food rewards all the time can be dangerous. At least I am keeping the portion sizes down. The cake last night was a 2 layer 5 inch cake. I had 1/8 which was 55g.

@luccianaff wonderful picture. Seeing it in person must have been amazing.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our northern neighbors. May you all have something good to be thankful for.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Check in 10/8:
    Steps 17,464✔️
    Track✔️
    Meditate ✔️
    No hooch✔️
    Positivity ✔️
    A pretty good day.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,404 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    jeharbuvedcd.png

Here is my friendly reminder of the people's steps I need

@Piqueaboo 10/3- 10/9
    @red1185 10/4- 10/9
    @amymartin555 10/3 - 10/9
    @azkunk 10/3- 10/9

Please have your steps in no later than Tuesday 10/12 so that I can post the results... Thanks for your cooperation :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,404 Member
    Options
    Off to go drink my hot tea while icing my knee ... I hope you all have a wonderful day ...Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends ...( I count since I was born there right? LOL )
This discussion has been closed.