✔️Steps 19,021
    ✔️Tracking
    ✔️Meditate
    ✔️No hooch
    ✔️ Positivity
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,382 Member
    Options

@Megan_smartiepants1970 I'm sorry you are struggling. Being hurt is the worst. I hope things get better for you soon. ❤️

Thanks Katie ....
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    hi guys just checking in ..so today i kinda did an NSV (another tick on the bingo) there was cake and i was craving it and i WAS going to have some ...plus i wanted biscuits..i even walked to the free care cafe at work and they had ran out of biscuits or i would have had one ..so figured ok cake...but i didnt have time now i am glad i didnt make the effort to go get some cake ..and stuck to my calories instead!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 Thank you for reminding me of my dance video goal I had started last year. The channel I was using has been posting new videos all this time so I've got lots to catch up on haha.

I chose one yesterday to do, to pick up where I left off, and it felt great to be dancing again. It was 36mins, and ended up being a great one too so I saved it!

Glad I mentioned it. What channel are you using?

Wednesday check in
    ✅Steps 11k daily (steps and converted steps)
    361/500 Zone minutes
    ❌Stay within calories
    ✅ Track food accurately

I did get my key to the pool yesterday so I am all set for getting in under the new rules. I had a fairly decent workout but I did have to catch my breath every now and then. I will miss the pool the next few days.

I will gain weight this week. My food as been off and the nighttime eating has happened 3 times this week. I know it’s my anxiety which as been getting worse over the last while. I need to find a better way to deal with the anxiety besides eating. I need to have some compassion for myself instead of beating myself up about this. I pray the injection works today and I can get back to some of the activities I love such as walking in the fall. Walking is a great anxiety medication.

Off to prep some stuff for supper. Hubby is cooking tonight which is a rare occasion.

Happy Thursday!

I hope the injection will help with the pain :)

Thanks Megan! I am getting nervous as the appointment is in a couple of hours.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    I see my podiatrist this morning .....My knee is still bruised and swollen (even though I ice it daily) but I am not limping which is a good thing ..my ankle is sore but I think this is the one that he said has arthritis in it (this is the ankle that twisted when I fell on our walk on 10/4 ) ...no other news to report from me ... I hope everyone else is doing great ... I have been in a funk for a bit is why you haven't heard much from me ... I am trying to pull myself out of it but I am struggling

Hope the podiatrist helps!

luccianaff wrote: »
    luccianaff
    Weigh in day Thursday
    Past weight 147.6
    Current weight 147.2

I completed my bingo card last night. ☺️
    rbpmc989kqeo.jpeg

@Megan_smartiepants1970 I'm sorry you are struggling. Being hurt is the worst. I hope things get better for you soon. ❤️

@lindamtuck2018 It's kinda a acquired taste with all the supplements. But if you made a kale and fruit one I think it's delicious. I find that the kale is much easier for me to eat in a smoothie. The banana especially but all the fruit balances of the kales bitterness.

Nice loss! Congrats on a full card! I think smoothies would be a great addition to my diet.

Check in 10/13:
    ✔️Steps 19,021
    ✔️Tracking
    ✔️Meditate
    ✔️No hooch
    ✔️ Positivity

You had an awesome week with your goals! It paid off with a fantastic loss!

jayenguk wrote: »
    hi guys just checking in ..so today i kinda did an NSV (another tick on the bingo) there was cake and i was craving it and i WAS going to have some ...plus i wanted biscuits..i even walked to the free care cafe at work and they had ran out of biscuits or i would have had one ..so figured ok cake...but i didnt have time now i am glad i didnt make the effort to go get some cake ..and stuck to my calories instead!

Great NSV!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Almost time for my appointment and I am getting nervous. 😩 Off to get fold clothes and then get ready.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone! My daughter says hello to all of you. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I've been for a walk and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing after supper. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • tinaBawesome
    tinaBawesome Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 Yoga kicked my butt. I waddled outta there. 😄

Today I was able to speak with a local Pharmacist about Managing my Type2 Diabetes. She really helped me a lot and now I see my Primary Doctor tomorrow, I can share her information with him. Hopefully he listens. 👍
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 Yoga kicked my butt. I waddled outta there. 😄

Today I was able to speak with a local Pharmacist about Managing my Type2 Diabetes. She really helped me a lot and now I see my Primary Doctor tomorrow, I can share her information with him. Hopefully he listens. 👍

Good luck with your appointment ..Glad you got some help about managing your T2 diabetes :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I am trying a new recipe for dinner...https://ketopots.com/keto-shrimp-scampi (I am having it with zucchini noodles)
  • MJ_Keto
    MJ_Keto Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am trying a new recipe for dinner...https://ketopots.com/keto-shrimp-scampi (I am having it with zucchini noodles)

That looks so delicious! Let me know how it turns out! You can never go wrong with butter and prawns. ;)
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    6ukzi7y1j2pc.jpg
    Almost done
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    MJ_Keto wrote: »

That looks so delicious! Let me know how it turns out! You can never go wrong with butter and prawns. ;)

It came out terrrrrrrrrific ....so easy and sooooooo yummy and the best part 1 pan to clean :)
This discussion has been closed.