Weight No More Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Replies

• rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh
    Weigh in days: Friday
    Pw: 142 lbs.
    Cw: 144 lbs

I’m weighing in today because I won’t be near a scale tomorrow.I’ve been overeating lately. I’m going to spend the next week getting back on track. Hopefully my weight will be back down by next Friday.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,059 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Pw 183
    Cw 183.2
  • Gmcgovern41
    Gmcgovern41 Posts: 43 Member
    Gmcgovern41
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Pw: 239.3
    Cw: 240.0
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Hope002
    PW 191.1
    CW 193.1
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 409 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw-179.8
    Cw- 181.6
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    dbrinkmeyer
    PW 185
    CW 186 (yesterday weigh in)
    Steps: 34607

Had a really bad day this week. Unexpectedly lost a good friend to COVID. He was two years younger than me. I'm not sure if he was vaccinated, and I don't think I can ask his widow right now. It's been rainy and colder and I've struggled with adapting my schedule to the change. People at work (and customers) can get on my calendar if I don't get the time blocked off in advance.

This week I will take the time to log again. I always lose weight when I do. Thank you team for your patience.
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,518 Member
    Username: MayLan
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weught): 249
    CW (Current Weight): 249
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    So I updated MYF app for weigh in, and I forgot to post here. Technically still Saturday though.

PW: 138.0
    CW: 138.0

No loss, but also no gain. I'll take it.
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    Going to get back into posting the steps for the step challenge.
    I wear my Fitbit religiously, I just don't always think to post steps.

SUN: 8113
    MON:12290
    TUES: 18643
    WED: 14387
    THURS:12320
    FRI: 10850
    SAT: 11019
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,239 Member
    Pw 120
    CW 119
    Steps
    Sun - 10,438
    Mon- 9,325
    Tues- 9,241
    Wed- 13,766
    Thurs 8,555
    Fri-2,814
    Sat- 12,188
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,059 Member
    Steps

Sun- 13,856
    Mon- 10,060
    Tues- 17,200
    Wed-14,331
    Thurs- 8,535
    Fri- 12,972
    Sat- 3,967
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,203 Member
    and-the-winners-are.png

You can now find the October Week 3 Results in the Announcements and Results thread!

Here's a sneak peak of how your team did...
    kzff43dyxlhw.png
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 572 Member
    Username: CassieGetsFit2013
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 216.8
    CW (Current Weight): 215.4

I want to keep seeing losses each week! Would really be nice if I could get back under 200 by my Birthday or before! Which is January 27th. Think I've logged into MFP now for 30 days total, (again) and have lost 13lbs since being back on track, let's go!

Another note, I saw my Dr. 6 months ago and my cholestrol was really high, well she said diet and exercise...saw her again a week or so ago and it was still really high and she said diet and exercise and to start fish oil. Well, I'm a Vegetarian so I said no to that so she said well continue my diet and exercise then. 🤷‍♀️ I guess that is what I'll continue to do, but it's crazy to me that it was real high so many months ago and is still high, I think she's just really trying not to prescribe me anymore meds than I need because of my past experiences with pills and overdoses and such, so idk if I'm gonna just suddenly have a heart attack if this goes untreated or what else to do about it. I see her in another 2-3 months and I'm guessing she'll recheck it then!

Thanks all, we got this! 🙃😊
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Twyla77
    Weigh In Day: Sunday Oct 24
    Previous Weight: 147
    Today’s Weight: 147.8

I can’t believe it’s almost the end of October, this month has gone by so fast! I hope everyone is having a great weekend - I ran all my errands early this morning, and I’m looking forward to an afternoon of reading and relaxing! ☺️
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,868 Member
    It is that time to recruit new members for the month of November ... If any of you have any friends that you think would love to join our amazing group ...Please encourage them to sign up :) Thank you
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847112/registration-for-new-members-november-2021#latest
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,299 Member
    Username: CassieGetsFit2013
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 216.8
    CW (Current Weight): 215.4

I want to keep seeing losses each week! Would really be nice if I could get back under 200 by my Birthday or before! Which is January 27th. Think I've logged into MFP now for 30 days total, (again) and have lost 13lbs since being back on track, let's go!

Another note, I saw my Dr. 6 months ago and my cholestrol was really high, well she said diet and exercise...saw her again a week or so ago and it was still really high and she said diet and exercise and to start fish oil. Well, I'm a Vegetarian so I said no to that so she said well continue my diet and exercise then. 🤷‍♀️ I guess that is what I'll continue to do, but it's crazy to me that it was real high so many months ago and is still high, I think she's just really trying not to prescribe me anymore meds than I need because of my past experiences with pills and overdoses and such, so idk if I'm gonna just suddenly have a heart attack if this goes untreated or what else to do about it. I see her in another 2-3 months and I'm guessing she'll recheck it then!

Thanks all, we got this! 🙃😊

You might look for vegetarian versions of Omega 3-6-9. They make them...or Flax seed oil works similarly.

I've got genetic high cholesterol...so I've looked at all sorts of recomendations. Eating apples (skin on) and oats (rolled or steel cut) consistently can decrease it. Flax seed helps too...a couple tablespoons in oatmeal is easy (hot or overnight) or on yogurt (dairy or soy). One book I read recommended 3 apples a day...but that gets really old really fast, even mixing up types and methods. I aim for 1 a day. There is some indication that beans of all types, soy, psyllium, and chia seed can help, too. The pattern, of course, is fiber.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,299 Member
    I've intended to post for days but just...well, haven't. Things have been crazy busy and I just don't have any energy. I read everyone's posts but just don't get around to posting. Chins up! We can do this!
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Ama3387
    PW 205.6 lbs
    CW 202.2 lbs
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    edited October 2021
    It is that time to recruit new members for the month of November ... If any of you have any friends that you think would love to join our amazing group ...Please encourage them to sign up :) Thank you
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847112/registration-for-new-members-november-2021#latest

I'm sorry but I gave Megan the wrong link! It is now corrected:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847168/registration-for-new-members-november-2021#latest
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    seltzer_lover
    Weigh-in day: Mondays
    10/18: 279.4
    10/25: 278.2
This discussion has been closed.