Trimstones Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options

Replies

• Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    @Chalmation I sent you a message...I'll post here as well. When you weigh in tomorrow, can you include your weight from last week as well, clearly marked...so I can have both a previous/start weight and this week's weigh in. Otherwise, I'll have to use tomorrow as a start weight and then use next week's as the first weigh in for November. My fault...I should have asked when you requested to move back from the support team...apologies!!
    Jessica

Chalmation
    Friday
    10/22: 155
    10/29: 152.4

• Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    I would also like to be added back to the daily step challenge. You don't have to use these since I really wasn't part of the challenge this week, but I will start posting about every other day.

Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    10/22: 8,114
    10/23: 6,107
    10/24: 6,867
    10/25: 8,547
    10/26: 10,221
    10/27: 9,236
    10/28: 11,036

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Another new member joining your wonderful team ...Please welcome @princessdimplz :)
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 201.8
    CW: 200.8
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @princessdimplz Welcome to our team!! Please take time and read back through the entire thread of October, starting on pg 1, to catch up on all our craziness and gain helpful information on what's been happening. Jump in whenever you'd like and introduce yourself!! So glad you found us! I'm Jessica, your Captain...again Welcome!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!

@chalmation Got you added to the step team again and updated all of your steps so far. So glad you're back!

@bearchested Nice loss!!! Good job! Post and let us know how life is treating ya...sure looks like you're headed in the right direction, as far as your goals!!

@kcpond Nice drop this week!! Great work!! Post and let us know what's been up lately? Haven't heard from you in a bit...

@FoolishJoy So glad you've joined us...are you a walking/Fitbit/tracker fanatic too?!! Let me know if you'd like to join our step challenge for November. I just need to know your daily step goal and where's your favorite place to walk right now?! Let me know...

Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,785 Member
    Options
    10/28-10,238
  • GSAllumbaugh
    GSAllumbaugh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    GSAllumbaugh
    Friday
    PW - 204.7
    CW - 204.0

Steps:
    10/22 - 6,743
    10/23 - 1,001
    10/24 - 1,626
    10/25 - 937
    10/26 - 8,279
    10/27 - 7,342
    10/28 - 3,781
  • princessdimplz
    princessdimplz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Thank you for the virtual welcome! I'm looking forward to this challenge. I've been struggling to lose some weight since I started to strength train, but I just started eating better two days ago and logging my meals. I think this challenge will show me a lot since I'm very competitive and HATE losing...or in this case NOT LOSING. Can't wait to get started!
  • FoolishJoy
    FoolishJoy Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    @FoolishJoy So glad you've joined us...are you a walking/Fitbit/tracker fanatic too?!! Let me know if you'd like to join our step challenge for November. I just need to know your daily step goal and where's your favorite place to walk right now?! Let me know...

Jessica

Hi Jessica! No, I don't have a walking tracker: my preferred movement is yoga.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    Your November Chat is now available!

Please continue to weigh-in for October here (through Saturday). Go ahead to the new chat to introduce yourselves and set some goals for the month. What went well for you in October? What would you like to improve? See you there!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847526/trimstones-team-chat-november-2021/p1?new=1
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: 142.2
    CW: 143.1

I started the week of really well. Worked out a few times and was eating healthy. Then, I got sick and just wanted to eat simple carbs.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Friday, October 29
    • Exercise: no
    • Net calories: 885
    • Steps: 13.103 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. My Friday was alright. I did laundry, picked up a package and got groceries. I decided to walk to the store for some easy steps. Didn't do much else. The package I finally got was a new jacket for Tinus of the Milky Way. I think it looks really cute on him.
    Happy Saturday <3

NsbaESy.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 203.5
    CW: 203.0

I would like to join the step challenge for November with 10.000 steps a day, thank you.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 136.4
    CW 135.2
    @Pupowl good loss after eating out !
    Tinus looks super cute in his new jacket.You too have a great Saturday & all of the team have a great weekend 😀
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Username: ssssseika
    Weigh in day : Friday
    CW: 161.8
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Weigh in Saturday
    PW 229.6
    CW 229.6

I’m happy with staying the same. I really struggled to get my portions and choices back on track after our weekend away.
    Have a great weekend everyone.

@Pupowl that is a very cute cat and jacket.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Saturday 10/30/2021 weigh-in
    PW: 202.2
    CW: 202.9
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl Tinus is all set for National Cat Day with that blue jacket...cute! Nice loss this week and I have you down for November step challenge!

@izzyred9400 Nice loss this week WTG!!

@ssssseika that little gain will go away quickly...keep on keeping on!!

@CasandraW Way to maintain!!

@Arc130 Some weeks are just a bounce back...you'll get back on track! We're rooting for you!

@KHill875 Tiny gain...buckle down and reverse course...you got this!!

@Dillyg08 Never apologize...you're doing the best you can do...and you're already planning for better next week...that's all we can do...we're with you!

@FoolishJoy No worries, I always check with my new members to see if they're walkers...Yoga huh? I don't know much about it...sometime please share more. How long have you been doing yoga and have you found it helpful?

Hope everyone is beginning a super weekend!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.